PDA

View Full Version : R U ready 4 a CD president?

kwebb
02-14-2007, 09:07 PM
I have known for some time that former NY mayor Giuliani has shown up on several occasions CD'ed.
I was in a restaurant that was running Fox News and they featured 'The Weirdness Factor' or som'n to that nature and popped on a video of a fully dressed Guiliani going head to head with Donald Trump.

The only thing I could say was hell yea. That made my day. Are you ready for a CD president?

marie354
02-14-2007, 09:21 PM
Sure, why not. But I'd want to nominate someone like Karren Hutton. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders, and a good sense of humor to boot.

JeanneF
02-14-2007, 09:22 PM
Well, I like Giuliani regardless of how he's dressed.

http://static.flickr.com/49/148149446_28c0271a85.jpg

The man had to do something to win the East Village vote... :D

marie354
02-14-2007, 09:29 PM
LisaK, I glad you found that picture. That's great.

Wenda
02-14-2007, 09:30 PM
I have long argued that whomever is the Pres of the USA is more important economically to Canadians than to Americans and probably more imprtant than who our Prime Minsiter is, so we should get 20 Electoral College votes. I would work hard for Guiliani. w.

Dominique Melt
02-14-2007, 09:31 PM
That is what I love about Rudy. He gets it. No pun intended ...

susie evans
02-14-2007, 09:37 PM
start the campaine now

Felicity
02-14-2007, 09:38 PM
If Guiliani vecomes the republican nominee, I will vote for him. I would have serious reservations about most the other frontrunners.

Julogden
02-14-2007, 09:55 PM
I've always liked him, it'll be interesting to see what sort of platform he runs on, if he runs. Or if he runs in platforms (sorry, couldn't resist).

So far, neither side has anyone that's making me want to vote for them.

Carol:hugs:

Juanita O
02-14-2007, 10:18 PM
My vote is for Karren Hutton

PTPJen
02-14-2007, 10:24 PM
There was a article several years ago that said that when stressed Predient Nixon enjoyed dressing in the bedroom, maybe we already had a CD President.

Melinda Lou
02-14-2007, 10:27 PM
It's possible we've already had one, isn't it? If he were like most of us, he'd do his job every day without anyone knowing.

I usually vote Democratic, but I would consider Rudy if he were to become the GOP nominee, leaving aside the CD'ing for show or otherwise. I like his approach, for the most part.

Just think, if it comes down to Hillary vs. Rudy, we're guaranteed of having a President who's worn a dress in public! :D

RickNY
02-14-2007, 11:09 PM
If he/she can get the job done and be a good leader, I don't give a damn if it's in a suit or a dress. Go Rudy!!! He showed me how he can lead during the post 9/11 crisis. What's in his wardrobe obviously didn't affect that.

After 20 years, we need someone other than a Bush or Clinton leading the U.S. anyway.

Cristi
02-14-2007, 11:48 PM
OMG, we're not the first people to think of this... Check out this actual bumper sticker!!!

http://www.cafepress.com/anti_gop_bush.93671457

princessmichelle
02-14-2007, 11:49 PM
Sure, why not. But I'd want to nominate someone like Karren Hutton. She seems to have a good head on her shoulders, and a good sense of humor to boot.

She's got my vote!

pm

princessmichelle
02-14-2007, 11:51 PM
...it'll be interesting to see what sort of platform he runs on, if he runs. Or if he runs in platforms (sorry, couldn't resist)....
Carol:hugs:

:D :D :D

princessmichelle
02-14-2007, 11:58 PM
I have a friend who photoshopped all the pres candidates, including dresses, makeup, and wigs for: Joan Kerri, Alison Gore, Georgina Bush, and, as a then-NYC politician but now pres candidate, Julie Annie.

pm.

Rita Knight
02-15-2007, 12:01 AM
Do you want me to get serious about why I would never vote for Rudita? BTW, although he as dressed in drag in public, I really don't think of him as part of the TG community. I have very sane reasons why I would never vote for him. I can't stand these right wing nuts that belittle him for dressing, which I see as a put on and was done as a joke.

stephanietv
02-15-2007, 12:54 AM
Karen For President

Sweet Jane
02-15-2007, 01:37 AM
Hi

I think Rudi looks far better as a woman.......maybe we all do

Kate Simmons
02-15-2007, 01:50 AM
Well Karren, looks like you've been nominated. Care to explain your platform to us?(And I'm not talking about shoes).:happy:

PaulaJaneThomas
02-15-2007, 03:49 AM
Are you ready for a CD president?

Got to better than the brain-damaged monkey you've got in charge at the moment. Of course, we already have a head of state who wears frocks ;)

Deidra Cowen
02-15-2007, 06:45 AM
This wins kewl thread of the month award! I think he looks pretty danm good, and I think its good for us.

Here is a linky to that video ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

Hmmmm....notice that he has worked on his voice a bit?

Teresa Amina
02-15-2007, 07:23 AM
Uh oh, a Republican I could vote for? :eek: Maybe not, but she does look good 'dressed :D

Ugly Michele
02-15-2007, 07:37 AM
Mean Hillary is a girly girl?:sad: She had my vote.

Angela E.
02-15-2007, 07:40 AM
He`s got my vote.-Angela.:GE:

CharlaineCadence
02-15-2007, 07:42 AM
ok as i said in my title i hate not having my old reports i did for us history in school. we have had a large number of crossdressing presidents, including roosivelt, lbj,raigon, willson, jeforson and a few others. And their is a unpresidented number of congress men who where womens underclothers eveyday.
as for rudy. he openly admits to being an advid crossdresser and supports all transgender issues that he can. going as far as showing up to a ball fully dressed inorder to show that their was nothing wrong with it. he even has a painting of one or his terms in full dress. and is a normal student at miss veria's finishing school for boys who want to be girls. "located in new york." as far as voting for his based on that fact alone i do not think i would vote for him. though that could change.

Angie G
02-15-2007, 08:03 AM
Well I thought you were going to tell my some news about Hillary:heehee:
:hugs:
Angie

kimberly_f37
02-15-2007, 10:31 AM
Hi All
Just want to add my :2c: on this, I think we need a TG President in office to turn this Whole country the right way and get our troops out of the war and back home.!!!

I think this is a Good place to call home, rather then some of the other forums I have been too.. You all seem to be kind to one another :hugs:

HOME

marie354
02-15-2007, 10:49 AM
In all seroiusness, Hillary would get my vote. I think it's about time we had a woman in there, just to see what changes she could make for the better.

Sharon
02-15-2007, 10:51 AM
I don't think this thread was intended to be political. If it remains so, it will be moved to the appropriate private section.

Marcie Sexton
02-15-2007, 11:25 AM
Maybe we could get us a day of acknowledgement...every one else has one...

Heck maybe even a paid national holiday...:rolleyes:

National Crossdressers Day...uh why settle for a day, shoot for the stars...
why not National Crossdressers Month...:2c:

Joy Carter
02-15-2007, 01:34 PM
Got to better than the brain-damaged monkey you've got in charge at the moment. Of course, we already have a head of state who wears frocks ;)

Brain damaged monkey ? Just who would that be ?

Joy Carter
02-15-2007, 01:37 PM
We had a CD President. J Edgar Hoover. He influenced more Congresman,Senators,and Presidents through blackmail by by gathering all the dirt he could on them throuhout 40 years and many Administrations.

J Edagar Hover was the head of the FBI.:rolleyes:

Gretchen
02-15-2007, 02:03 PM
My opinion of Giuliani has just changed a bit for the better; he looks darn good and someone did wonders with his wig and makeup. Still, I don't like him nearly enough to cast my vote for him as a presidential candidate. Can't say I am that impressed with any of 'em, Red or Blue. A very fun thread though.
Gretchen

KarenSusan
02-15-2007, 02:43 PM
Just think, if it comes down to Hillary vs. Rudy, we're guaranteed of having a President who's worn a dress in public! :D

Are you sure about Hillary?:D

JoAnnDallas
02-15-2007, 03:46 PM
Don't forget that until the early to mid 1800's ALL mem used to crossdress in our terms today.

Billie Jean
02-15-2007, 03:49 PM
Got to better than the brain-damaged monkey you've got in charge at the moment. Of course, we already have a head of state who wears frocks ;)Amen to that. Hilliary will cross dress also by wearing pants. I have nothing against Rudi but he is not my first choice. Billie Jean

Jocelyn Quivers
02-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Perhaps he could give a "State of the Closet" address.

Joy Carter
02-15-2007, 04:47 PM
No Kidding,I was implying that he was the real power for many years.:roll eyes:
Its Called Sarcasim.

Gee I'm sorry. I read your words meaning there "was a CD president." Not the head of the FBI. My mistake.:rolleyes:

Joy Carter
02-15-2007, 04:49 PM
In all seroiusness, Hillary would get my vote. I think it's about time we had a woman in there, just to see what changes she could make for the better.

Yeah Hillary for president. Boy you really don't know her do you ?:rolleyes:

Marcie Sexton
02-15-2007, 04:52 PM
I just wonder how serious he is...or if it was just a stunt...

I just can't see him jeopardizing his chance at 1600 Penn. Ave to come out in public with the ridicule we take...

MsJanessa
02-15-2007, 04:56 PM
I have known for some time that former NY mayor Giuliani has shown up on several occasions CD'ed.
I was in a restaurant that was running Fox News and they featured 'The Weirdness Factor' or som'n to that nature and popped on a video of a fully dressed Guiliani going head to head with Donald Trump.

The only thing I could say was hell yea. That made my day. Are you ready for a CD president?

you must mean Mayor Julie Annie---LOL

MsJanessa
02-15-2007, 04:58 PM
Are you sure about Hillary?:D

I don't think I've ever seen a photo of her in a dress

Tiffany Leigh
02-15-2007, 05:30 PM

She was already president once!

marie354
02-15-2007, 05:32 PM
She was already president once!

Yep, I guess you're right. Behind every man there is a woman... Even if it's the one within.
I wonder what Monica had.

CarmenG
02-15-2007, 06:04 PM
What else can the simpletons of this country or OTHER countries pick to lash out at our leaders. The unforunate rate at which those who choose to be of public service fall off by the wayside is a direct indication of the mentality of this society.
How can anyone determine one's ability to perform a job because of the color of their skin, their religion, or because they wear a dress. THE ODASSITY THAT PEOPLE DO THIS !!!!!
But this is MY COUNTRY, and hundresd upon thousands have given their lives to afford YOU THE RIGHT to continue the absurd manner of behavior.
TRULY AMERICA, LAND OF THE FREE HOME OF THE BRAVE...:Angry3: :angry:

Lisa Marie
02-15-2007, 06:14 PM
Sorry im not voting for any Republican in 08. The Dems get my vote!

hotbobbie
02-15-2007, 06:41 PM
I want a pres that is ready for us.

Sharon
02-15-2007, 06:59 PM
Okay -- the thread is done. If you want to argue politics, we have a section for that.