PDA

View Full Version : she liked it

soccervixen
02-15-2007, 11:06 AM
Well, the Valentine's Day lingerie surprise went well! Actually, as I was introducing it, she thought I was giving her something naughty, and I said, yes, but it's a little more ... and so she said, "is it matching outfits?" :happy:

Well, she liked the idea and the outfits.

And to boot, for VD, she got me a nice, bigger box to store my femme intimates in my back closet.

Oh, and last time I surprised her with a seduction, I was wearing a pair of 3" pumps. She told me I wore them better than she did ...:happy:

Lissa Stevens
02-15-2007, 11:10 AM
You are so lucky to have such an understanding and supportive so. Mine wants nothing to do with cding, so I will always be mostly in the closet.

marie354
02-15-2007, 11:20 AM
I have a very supportive SO as well and we don't need any reasons to give one another a special gift any time of the year, but birthdays, Christmas, and Valentines day are our favorite times.

soccervixen
02-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Well, she is supportive at this level. I have never fully dressed around her, but I am taking it slowly, letting her adjust to each step, she how she responds at the next level.

But for me, I don't need to dress publicly; that's not important. I just like the feel of being feminine in feminine clothes / shoes (esp. shoes!).

Ciel
02-15-2007, 12:42 PM
same here. my SO did not like me CDing at first but now, she's liking it... she's been buying me undies for a few months now. she also knows i love heels, but she does'nt want me fully dressed. lingerie and heels are the only ones that she likes.