PDA

View Full Version : Shopping at Wal - Mart

JenniferMBlack
02-15-2007, 07:06 PM
This is just a little bit of information for everyone. As an associate of the local Wal Mart I just wanted to let everyone know the policey at wal mart concerning the customer. It is their policey to not make any costomer feel threatened or uncomfortable at any time for any reason. So there should be no fear of any of the associates at any Wal mart noone will say anything because it could mean their job.

Karren H
02-15-2007, 07:14 PM
I'd don't know about that... Some of those greaters are pretty threatening!!!

WELCOME TO WALMART... Take this cart or I'll kill you!!

Ok maybe not that threatening!! Heheh

I've always been happy with Walmarts employees, no matter how I'm dressed!! A few have given me "that look" before whn I'm standing there in a male business suit holding a couple bras.. Lol

Love Karren

marie354
02-15-2007, 07:29 PM
The first time I shopped in Walmart with my SO in the ladies dept., I was a bit nervous and I guess it showed because one of the employees kept an eye on me. Since then, I've been a lot more relaxed and nobody seems to notice me, even when I have bras and panties in my hands.
I'm sure that that policy is in effect in most stores.
I'm still a Walmart customer.

BTW... Which one? Or would that be TMI?

Karren H
02-15-2007, 07:47 PM
BTW... Which one? Or would that be TMI?

Three Mile Island has a Walmart?? Probably don't need a light for those Blue Light Specials!! Ohhhh. That was Kmart... All those -marts look alike :)

Karren

Butterfly Bill
02-15-2007, 08:09 PM
The first time I shopped in Walmart with my SO in the ladies dept., I was a bit nervous and I guess it showed because one of the employees kept an eye on me.

Nervous is how some people act when they are thinking of shoplifting, so that's why they would be keeping an eye on you. And that would happen in Automotive as well as in Ladies' Apparel.

JenniferMBlack
02-15-2007, 08:25 PM
well shop at my walmart you have to get your own cart sometimes from the end of the parking lot if you can find an empty one at all. you know t's bad when they have 8 hourly managers out getting the 10 or so that are empty.

MJ
02-15-2007, 09:05 PM
thats good as i shop there all the time, hugs

susie evans
02-15-2007, 09:26 PM
karren maby that's why i shine at night to much radiation when i worked in new mexico !!!!!

:hugs: susie

kwebb
02-15-2007, 10:18 PM
I have recently picked up some truly awesome tops in Walmart.

I also recently popped in a store called Charlotte Russe and was just blown away. My gawd women have so much fun.

Billijo49504
02-15-2007, 10:42 PM
Wally World is a great place to shop. I buy a few bra's and my ammo from them...BJ

scarletppn
02-16-2007, 01:11 AM
I shop there all the time. Spend quite a lot of time in the lingerie department and if I can't find something, I just ask an associate for help. Wife and I check out the clearance racks on every visit. She found two nice skirts for me for $3. By my makeup and accesories there and usually check myself out which is an option at WM.

LindaTS
02-16-2007, 10:13 AM
I have three Wal-Marts withing driving distance and shop in all of them. I've never had a problem in any of them with the one minor exception of one check-out lady who read me and it was very clear that she didn't want me in her line. That was several years ago and everything has been great ever since. I like shopping there.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-16-2007, 11:13 AM
I've shopped at Wal-Mart many times and have always had good experiences, but maybe it's partly my ability to not really worry about the small stuff. I don't worry about what perfect strangers are thinking of me, i don't go to my local stores and shop en-femme because someone may notice me, I do go to out of town stores and I am certain someday I will run into someone that knows me, I'll deal with that if and when it happens.

Rachel Morley
02-16-2007, 11:01 PM
I shop in Walmart while dressed en femme quite often and I've never had problem yet so I agree:

Walmart + crossdressing = no issues! (for me)

stephanietv
02-17-2007, 12:29 AM
Bra's and ammo. What a country.
and don't forget the fashion hunting boots

steph

linnea
02-17-2007, 01:37 AM
I haven't shopped at WalMart en femme yet, but I'm going to give it a try.

sandy_folsom
02-17-2007, 10:55 AM
The nice thing about the Walmart near me is that they have self-checkout. I can scan in all my girly purchases myself.

marie354
02-17-2007, 11:26 AM
The nice thing about the Walmart near me is that they have self-checkout. I can scan in all my girly purchases myself.

Have you ever noticed the camera that is always pointed at the self check-outs?
Kidding....
They have cameras all over the place.

It doesn't matter to me which asile I use to check out. I'm kinda hopping someone will make a comment. "Do you think you found all the right sizes?"... "Well if they don't fit me, I'll have to bring them back, won't I."

I'm starting to get real relaxed with myself and seeing a nice picture of how my first real outing will be. I'm trying to make plans now for the Saturday before my next birthday. (next month)
~~S~~

finacarina
02-17-2007, 11:52 AM
Hey all you Wal-mart shoppers ever heard of places like Nordstroms, Macys, Saks Fifth Avenue, I guess somewhere in the east Wal-marts carry a much better selection of clothes, cuz I know out here on the west coast I wouldnt be caught dead buying any clothes from Wal-mart and their shoes are worse than Payless.

Gisele
02-17-2007, 12:02 PM
My first shopping trip was at a new Wal Mart that opened about 30 miles away. I was scared to death and I don't know why. I had a great time and even got checked out by a couple of guys.
I think one sales associate (GG) read me but didn't say anything. It felt great looking at bras and panties with other GG's and not one weird look from them.

For the most part I think I passed.

marie354
02-17-2007, 12:04 PM
Well, finacarina, some of us are on a limited income and have to budget things on a monthly basis with all of all our other bills, so Wally-World, Target, K-Mart, and others like that are where we get a lot of our things. Good Will stores are a good choice to find that unique item that you may have lost in the past... Even yard sales are good to shop at. At my age, it doesn't matter where so much as finding what I want at the right price.

~~ Sandy ~~

Denise01
02-17-2007, 12:59 PM
I have shopped at Wal-mart several times en-femme and have always been treated just like any other Lady.
Just last week when I was on Vacation, I was in a Wal-Mart in NewHampshire.
Was going out for dinner that night, so wore a nice navy skirt, and had on my navy blue jacket.
One of the sales associates commented that it was so nice to see a lady wearing a skirt, as this time of the year most every one wore slacks or jeans.
That comment just made my day.
I have found some good buys in Wal-mart, and enjoy just browsing to see what kind of bargains they have on the sale racks

Denise

Suzie Green
02-17-2007, 01:02 PM
I'd don't know about that... Some of those greeters are pretty threatening!!!

WELCOME TO WALMART... Take this cart or I'll kill you!!

LOL Karren...you should visit my WalMart. Every time I go in there, I swear the greeter guy is a cardboard cutout. He doesn't move, doesn't say anything, maybe he just has a mechanical head that swivels around. Where do I find a job like that? :tongueout

Hugs, Suzie

youngn'curious
03-01-2007, 12:31 AM
ill have to try shopping there sometime.