PDA

View Full Version : Family members who you are aware shares your Passion

kirsti
02-04-2005, 03:22 AM
Once again I thought it may be beneficial to our community to find out just how many cd's have other family members that are also cd's.
I guess im lucky because my oldest brother also Cd's though he's been doing it for many years before me,he is reluctant to go public unlike me.
But it is definantly helpfull to be able to have someone close to you like a family member that also can relate to your fancies and etc.
I think ive helpd him in many ways such as how to be comfortable purchasing makeup,clothings and etc in public,that gives him options other than just Yahoo auctions,or Ebay.
or other online sales outlets.
Though I just have to suggest to all the ladies that Ebay is one of the best outlets to purchase wigs,and also there are many sellers that deal exclusively with Crossdressers.
kudo's.
any other lucky forum members,thanks ladies.

LindaTS
02-04-2005, 08:31 AM
I happen to know one girl, a TG who has has the surgery, who has a smaller brother who is a CD. He is so lucky to have a sister like he now has. Of course she helps him all the time, especially on holloween when he's going to a party. He's probably the prettiest girl there.