PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY! An chance to dress and get out.

Joyce1702
02-16-2007, 08:13 PM
Dropped my wife off at the airport tonight, she's off to visit our daughter for a week. :D

In preparation for this time I did some shopping. From LB Catalog I picked up a long brown corduroy skirt and an ivory ribbed mock turtleneck to go with it. Also got a black pair of leggings and a black and amethyst sweater to wear with them, and got a pair of winter boots and a melon colored underwire micro-fiber bra. Then, from QVC, I bought a white and blue winter coat.

Tonight, on the way home, I stopped at Target and picked up a pair of brown opaque tights to wear with the skirt and a pack of assorted trouser socks.

Now I'm off to get epilated and all lotioned up, slip into a floral nightie and dream about tomorrow!

Oh yeah, you KNOW there'll be pictures.

Joyce

Di
02-16-2007, 10:25 PM
Sweet dreams......have fun tomorrow can't wait to see the pics:D

linnea
02-16-2007, 10:45 PM
It's wonderful that you can take such great advantage of the situation--I can hardly wait to hear the news!

Petra1
02-16-2007, 10:46 PM
That's funny. I'm dropping my wife off at the airport tomorrow morning. She's going to visit her mom for a week. Don't think I won't take advantage of the time.

MarieTS
02-17-2007, 02:54 AM
Joyce, I remember the very first outfit I bought...it was a also a brown cordory skirt, brown nylons, and a chocolate brown blouse. :hugs:
Enjoy your next few days, I'm happy for you!