PDA

View Full Version : being intimate with my so?

jacob
02-17-2007, 02:09 AM
my so doesn't mind dressing me and helping and even has fun doing it, but when it comes to times when we have dressed ****ty and played around a littlle she says it does nothing for her. she will still do it, but seem less interested...how can i get her more interested in being intimate with me while dressed?

JeanneF
02-17-2007, 02:11 AM
Well, I wouldn't expect it, at least not immediately. She married a guy, primarily because she's attracted to a guy. If you're dressed as a girl, you're not attractive to her.

Look at it from this perspective...if she all of a sudden started dressing as a boy, would you find her as attractive in bed? Probably not (assuming you're hetero).

SusanTL
02-17-2007, 04:12 AM
Hi.

I agree with Lisa. She married a man nd she wants a man in bed.

You can not blame or fault her. You are doing what you enjoy. She is also entitled to have what she enjoys.

Susan

Suzie S.
02-17-2007, 05:11 AM
I also agree. This may be pushing the envelope too far for her. Role playing in the bedroom is fine when both partners agree on it. Maybe you two should talk about this (in guy mode), and possibly find a compromise. If she's the least put off, then I'd drop it. For me, Suzie may be welcome in our house, but not the bedroom. Case closed. I wish you the best! :hugs:

Sheila
02-17-2007, 07:30 AM
while i have no real objection to sleeping with the fem part of my guy, and can actually have fun with it/her..... if this was happening even approaching a 50-50 split I would be beginning to be uncomfortable....... yup like most SO's I signed on for the guy/girl deal and want the majority of our life to be guy/girl (with me being the girl)........ so maybe (and here I am just guessing) your fem side is pushing a tad to hard to be included in that area ......... if I guess wrong sorry:love:

Jess

RachelDenise
02-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Be thankful for having her participate. Remember it's not all about you. Respect her wishes and don't push her boundaries unless you want to lose her.

Billie1
02-17-2007, 08:51 AM
It may be different if, when the relationship was started, your partner knew, and approved of, CD'ing. I am assuming that she did not know of it, as is mostly the case. Even though my SO had some limited knowledge of my CD'ing before we were married, we took it one step at a time, and even now, her preference is for "mainstream" gender roles. As with any other facet of our relationship, both parties views are considered, and patience, commitment and compromise make a partership last.

But, most GG's want to, and should be, treated like a lady, especially when it comes to intimacy. That should always be respected.

I respect my SO's wishes, and always try to please her as much as possible. I find that she returns the favor, and that includes incorporating bits and pieces from time to time. Any relationship, after all is always a "work in progress".

Kieron Andrew
02-17-2007, 08:54 AM
If she doesnt really enjoy it now, the likelihood of her enjoying it in the future is slim......she may learn to appreciate it but only for your sake......then again she may never....sorry be blunt but its honesty

Sandra
02-17-2007, 09:05 AM
my so doesn't mind dressing me and helping and even has fun doing it, but when it comes to times when we have dressed ****ty and played around a littlle she says it does nothing for her. she will still do it, but seem less interested...how can i get her more interested in being intimate with me while dressed?

Seems to me she may be just dong it to try and keep you happy. Have you talked to her about it? It could be that you are trying to rush things and she doesn't know how to let you know she's not happy about it. Also most GGs don't like to see their SO's dressed "****ty" this could also be a reason why she's less interested.

geekinthepinkcd
02-17-2007, 10:18 AM
Well, I wouldn't expect it, at least not immediately. She married a guy, primarily because she's attracted to a guy. If you're dressed as a girl, you're not attractive to her.

Look at it from this perspective...if she all of a sudden started dressing as a boy, would you find her as attractive in bed? Probably not (assuming you're hetero).

Well put!

marie354
02-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Is it so hard to give of yourself and be the man in her life when she needs him?

slamddoger
02-17-2007, 02:54 PM
now let put the shoe on the other side of the foot. how would feel if she come to bed in men outfits ?

Daintre
02-17-2007, 06:07 PM
I have to agree with the others. Your wife is a great gal being able to support your dressing. In the bedroom however, your wife wants the man she married, not another lady. At times we can be very focused in seeking our own pleasure at the expense of our mate, so my opinion is, be that guy your wife married in the marital bed.