PDA

View Full Version : For the first time in ages.....

Laura Jane
02-17-2007, 09:22 AM
I ventured out and in daylight!

I had a day off and had finished my tasks and errands by lunchtime, so I thought I'd spend the afternoon dressed up. I was just coming back from the supermarket on the bus and got off the stop before my usual to buy some batteries (for my camera before you get ideas!) and saw a 'fellow' CD out and about. She seemed rather nervious ducked into entrance to a small block of flats before I got that close, I wasn't staring but what drew my attention was she was rather overdressed for that time of day!

So I wonder if I have a CD as a neighbour! I've seen a few CDs recently, a couple in Holborn, one of whom had no wig and a good weeks growth of stubble! Now that is brave!

Anyway, I thought if she was brave enough to go out, so would I but rather than head off to the streets, I decided to go out the backway to the woods. I knew it would be a bit muddy, so I would have to dress up when I found a good spot, but the mud would also keep the chances of being disturbed down as well.

I had bought a mini skirt recently and hadn't taken any pictures of me wearng it so I was also going to be dressed wrongly for the time and location, but who cares anyway!

It was fun to be out in the fresh air, but it was a bit too cold for my outfit!

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/386/laurainthewoods1sk0.jpg

PaulaJaneThomas
02-17-2007, 09:37 AM
Nice outfit :) Not quite what I'd wear out in the woods though ;). IME you'd be a lot better off getting some reasonable day wear and going out in well populated areas. London is probably the easiest place on the planet to go out dressed. Just remember the golden rule: don't go anywhere dressed where a woman would not go alone.

Laura Jane
02-17-2007, 09:45 AM
Nice outfit :) Not quite what I'd wear out in the woods though ;). IME you'd be a lot better off getting some reasonable day wear and going out in well populated areas. London is probably the easiest place on the planet to go out dressed. Just remember the golden rule: don't go anywhere dressed where a woman would not go alone.

I know what you mean, but wheres the fun in 'reasonable day wear'!

I know the area well and was pretty sure I'd have privacy and it was just to get outdoors rather than see if I could pass in public.

PaulaJaneThomas
02-17-2007, 10:08 AM
I know what you mean, but wheres the fun in 'reasonable day wear'!

Don't knock it until you've tried it ;)

marie354
02-17-2007, 10:19 AM
I think that it's wonderful that you enjoyed yourself. Isn't that what it's all about?
If we can't enjoy life, then why are we here?