PDA

View Full Version : A Totally Accepting GF

Valerie Nicole
02-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Hey everyone. Just yesterday, I officially entered into my first real relationship. I'm 19, as many of you know, and I've never really had a girlfriend before. After I started coming out, I decided that I would make it a general rule that before I entered into any relationship, I would let her know about me. I did that with this girl (who I'm not going to name, just in case she doesn't want me to), and she has been totally accepting and cool with it since before our relationship even started (I told her over a week ago). I'm glad she knows, because now it means we can both be extremely open and honest with each other, and I don't have to live with any kind of fear of her finding out about this. When I'm feeling a little more comfortable with it, she's going to help me with a bit of a transformation, and she's going to take pictures, and I'll post the good ones here.

Bobbie cd
02-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Congratulations, you are one lucky individual to find such an accepting GF. I applaud you for your being so honest and upfront going into the relationship, I think it is the best way to approach it if at all possible and bodes well for you.

Joy Carter
02-17-2007, 05:59 PM
This is why your one lucky gal, because the young of our society are more accepting of our uniqueness. Let us know all the details when you can.:D

DawnAshley
02-17-2007, 06:54 PM
Thats awesome that you are gonest and sincere with people. I am constantly telling others are conferences and seminars that begining a relationship with a lie is destined to fail.
Wouldnt you rather know up fromt if she will or will not accept your uniqueness ? rather than develope something special only to find out later that she cannot or will not.

Sheila
02-17-2007, 07:04 PM
Phil jessica,

Congratulations, you are one lucky individual to find such an accepting GF. I applaud you for your being so honest and upfront going into the relationship, I think it is the best way to approach it if at all possible and bodes well for you.

:iagree: but just remember to take baby steps hun, and talk all the time

DawnAshley hi and welcome to the forum

Jess

gareb86
02-17-2007, 07:40 PM
I'mglad to hear that, I told my GF and she is the same as yours and i can't wait to get transformed and my pics. will soon be here.

lowlavalentine
02-17-2007, 09:46 PM
Great news - congratulations.

I wonder how much of this is a generational issue. Women of my generation (read that as "older than dirt") seem much less accepting. I suspect there are hours of discussion as well as a PhD thesis in that discussion.

Valerie Nicole
02-17-2007, 11:59 PM
Hey everyone, just thought I'd make an update. She has applied to join this forum and will hopefully be accepted tonight or tomorrow.

renee k
02-18-2007, 12:10 AM
Hi Jessica,

From reading your posts your off to great start keep the lines of communication open. And you'll do well in your new relationship. And just remember that life is full of give and takes. Keep that in mind as you go through your daily life and you'll do fine.

Huggs, Renee

Tina B.
02-18-2007, 01:06 AM
Way cool!!!!
Jessie, you are off to a great start, with that kind of honesty, you two have a chance at a great relationship, and you have a chance to learn alot, (makeup and stuff, from a Girl friend) too cool for words!
Very happy for you!
Tina B.

Suzie S.
02-18-2007, 04:17 AM
I'm so glad you found a girlfriend that is willing to accept all of you!!! I know you must be in heaven, but just remember not to flood her with too much at a time. Be prepared to answer any further questions she may have, and like the others said...'baby steps'. Let us know how things are going! Best wishes! :D

Iniquity Blonde GG
02-18-2007, 05:23 AM
hello & welcome to forum :happy: thats good news that your g/f is accpeting :happy: one step @ a time, and always talk and express how you both feel, will go along way to making it a good relationship hun :hugs:

Deidra Cowen
02-18-2007, 08:39 AM
I am very happy for you that you found yourself a GG GF! They can be lots of fun and can really help with the fashion, hair and makeup.

I dated a GG for a good bit and really had a lot of fun with her. It was probably the relationship where I was 'best' friends with her more than any other relationship I had with GGs back when I dated them as a guy.

I hear from single GGs at work and stuff how hard they find it to meet a nice guy. Most guys are pretty screwed up esp the older you get. Lets face it the sharp ones are probably for the most case happily married.

A str8 Tgirl that has her act together makes for a great partner for a GG. You really can have fun with each other and get to be such good friends. Shopping, cooking, hanging out all seems more fun to both in femme mode. Of course honestly I guess most Women just are not turned on by a fem guy so it does not happen that much.

But i bet a bunch of lonely women would be quite happy with a Tgirl if they gave it a try.

Crossdressedsylvia
02-18-2007, 11:36 AM
I came out to her and was so happy when she was actually enthusiastic about it. She does my makeup, gives me tips and likes me dressed as Sylvia. I'm happy.

kaitlin
02-18-2007, 12:21 PM
Hey Girl, That is like music to my ears! My relationship started as friends,then moved foward, I told her up front just how I felt. We have had the best life ever since. We do a lot of things together, we wear the same color polish on our toes 24/7/365. We have matching, except for the size, panties. etc. You will find it gives a new special meaning to your relationship when you are open and honest all the time. Kaitlin

Rachel Morley
02-18-2007, 01:24 PM
I'm glad she knows, because now it means we can both be extremely open and honest with each other, and I don't have to live with any kind of fear of her finding out about this.
I'm one of the lucky one's too as I have a very accepting (and participating) wife. I have to tell you that being able to live your life without the fear of her finding out is huge! If you can integrate crossdressing into your life without it being threatening, and it becomes part of your relationship, maybe even a fun part of your relationship it can be a wonderful thing.

I agree with Jess, take baby steps. Let your girlfriend be in charge of how this (the cding part) progresses. Don't frighten her by trying to go to fast, too soon. All things being equal, you are about have a fantastic time concerning your dressing and your relationship. :D