PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Gowns and Prom Dresses

Tracie Lynn
02-04-2005, 12:32 PM
Hello Girls OK I know that your probably getting tired of this topic but I have been going back through some old threads and have really enjoyed some of the posts on this subject so humor me please and and share your thoughts and comments on wedding gowns and prom dresses with me oh yes and post Pics. to please if you have them and don't mind shareing them.

janice4ever
02-04-2005, 12:40 PM
:) I think wedding gowns is every girls dream and transgender dream. There is nothing like a beautiful gown and all the accessories to make every girl and transgender person feel like a beautiful woman. My dream is to be completly dressed as a bride and have pics taken.

Pauline Wendy
02-04-2005, 02:16 PM
Janice, I totally agree with you. I dream about wearing a beautiful white bridal gown with a long train. Walking up the aisle, and hearing: 'Here comes the bride', while friends and family look on approvingly....

Anyone want to be my bridesmaid?

LindaTS
02-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Janice, I totally agree with you. I dream about wearing a beautiful white bridal gown with a long train. Walking up the aisle, and hearing: 'Here comes the bride', while friends and family look on approvingly....

I'm like you Janice, I want to be the bride too. I'd die for a beautiful wedding gown.

gender_blender
02-04-2005, 02:30 PM
One of my dreams has always been to be someone's bridesmaid or a prom queen.

I own 6 wedding dresses and about 30 prom dresses, ranging in price of up to $400 each.

Rachel Elizabeth
02-04-2005, 03:25 PM

I would love to wear a bridal gown but I would rather be a bridesmaid. Why? Brides always pick gowns for their bridesmaids that "different." I like being different.

Hugs....

PS: I don't catch the bridal flowers...it would spoil things. I might want to be a bride.

:p

Priscilla1018
02-04-2005, 03:28 PM

Wendy, the bridesmaids usually end up wearing ugly dresses :eek:

Big Hugs, :D

Priscilla

rusty 2004
02-04-2005, 04:17 PM
hi girls, i couldn't help getting excited when i saw this thread, i know some of you will have seen these pics before, but they are my favorite pics of my favorite dress.
it's the most wonderful feeling to be in full bridal underwear and a gown and veil.
i recomend it !!!

DonnaT
02-04-2005, 04:36 PM
A few links:

http://www.rufflesnlace.shoppingcartsplus.com/Quinceanera_Wedding_Pageant.html

http://www.gownsbysimpleelegance.com/page/SE/CTGY/PromDresses

http://www.gownsbysimpleelegance.com/page/SE/CTGY/BridalGowns

jenny_cheerleader
02-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Donna,

THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU
THANKYOU

for the links, i hope i can get one or more of these beautiful dresses

Robertacd
02-04-2005, 10:29 PM
My wife an I were planning a recommitment ceremony for our tenth anniversary, with TWO DRESSES :D She already had found hers, I was on the trail of on in my size...

But we decided to go to Paris instead.

Bernadina
02-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Here are a couple of me wearing my wife's wedding dress. Her suggestion that I get dressed in it so she could take few pictures.

http://www.geocities.com/bernadina_q/CD/weddress1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/bernadina_q/CD/weddress3.jpg

Jan W
02-04-2005, 11:30 PM
Anyone want to be my bridesmaid?[/QUOTE]

What colour dress do you want me to wear? I'II even bring my own!

Love Jan (the Brides best girlfriend)

Susan S
02-05-2005, 10:15 AM
Rusty

That dress with the gloves and the veil is georgeous, I'd love to find a dress like to wear. I've always loved the sight of brides and would one day love to dress as one especially if it would include having all the lacy white underwear.

rusty 2004
02-05-2005, 10:34 AM
Rusty

That dress with the gloves and the veil is georgeous, I'd love to find a dress like to wear. I've always loved the sight of brides and would one day love to dress as one especially if it would include having all the lacy white underwear.
thanks Susan,

I got it off of e-bay, it is for sale soon as i cant take all my clothes to portugal. it is a size 10/12 and in two parts, bodice and dresss, i only paid £120.00 for it reduced from £1,200 !!! so any offers ?

the veil and gloves were seperate, and i wont be selling the underwear !

xxxx

Nina
02-05-2005, 11:07 AM
Does anyone have a wedding dress i can borrow> No..I don't have one so i guess i'm not getting married then. You girls look amazing in yours thoug. lucky things.

ChristineRenee
02-05-2005, 11:28 AM
Does anyone have a wedding dress i can borrow> No..I don't have one so i guess i'm not getting married then. You girls look amazing in yours thoug. lucky things.Listen missy...you git one of those too and the GG's and me are comin' after ya with the tar and feathers!!!!!!:mad: :p (grrrrr...)

samanthajay
02-10-2005, 05:46 AM
i would love to have a lttle black flowing prom like dress so i can twirl around the dance floor

aliciagirl
02-11-2005, 06:21 AM
Rusty you look just georgeous in white !!

Tiffany Tuesday
02-12-2005, 04:43 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek Nina you are a darling girl, but puh-leeze can i have my wedding dress back!!!! ... tee hee giggles :)

... ho hum guess i'll just have to be flowergirl again .....

hugz x

Julie York
02-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Aww Tiffany you look so sweet in that second photo.

and the first.

CharlotteSomers
02-13-2005, 09:05 AM
Awww. What a cute little baby doll you are. SO adorable. I love your hair in that picture.

Wendy me
02-13-2005, 09:22 AM
the prom thingy would be a rush in one of the way cute dressess ..............

eleventhdr
02-13-2005, 03:00 PM
I will keep repeating it's much better to be the bride!. And i do want to be so!. We get to dress up so pretty. Suzy The Doctor Eleventh!.

Sweet Susan
02-13-2005, 07:11 PM
Rusty, I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful bride!

rusty 2004
02-14-2005, 06:48 PM
just beautiful Charlie, i wish i had the opportunity to wear mine more often.

xxx

Kellie Day
02-14-2005, 07:07 PM
Theodore Roosevelt's daughter, Alice Roosevelt Longworth, said of her father, "My father always wanted to be the corpse at every funeral, the bride at every wedding, and the baby at every christening".

Well, count me in at the wedding!

Shelly C
02-15-2005, 08:13 AM
Please girls if you don't have a very supportive SO don't read this one.

Last year during the political debate I mentioned to my wife I wouldn't mind having a same sex wedding with her. During one of the discussions I took a chance at being pouty and said "you know you haven't even asked Shelly to marry you". A few days later she picked up on the "hint" and pulled out her largest thumb ring, slipped it on my finger and said "will you be my bride?". We have been married for 23 years, and she has always been supportive of my dressing but due to time and money constraints it's been very low key.
Sunday we went to a local flea market and bought heart shaped bamboo for each other and then came accross a lady selling out rings. You know the buy 3 get one free. She picked out a new wedding band and engagement ring set for herself, and then picked up a good size solitaire in my size and slipped it on my finger to check the size. (it fit :)
She now places it on my finger every night before I go to bed. and has picked up this habit of kissing my hand (chills)
OMG I have to start planning for MY wedding ( already picked out the processional, "Only Time" by Enya, gotta go look for a dress.

Oh yes she also got me a celtic "spinner" ring to wear as a wedding band while in drab. This is actually two rings in one, one to symbolize the engagement ring I can't wear in public.

Shelly wanders off to look at wedding sites tears happily running down her cheeks

(pictures to come later, been promised a makeover night/photo session)

Huggs, Shelly

Susan S
02-15-2005, 04:29 PM
Rusty your photos just get better and better. I'd love to have your wardrobe.