PDA

View Full Version : Vector Electrolisis Hair removal

Wenda
02-17-2007, 07:47 PM
I see this system $200, listed with an extensive glowing description. If the claims on the sitre are valid, it would be a great investment. Has anyone had experience with this product?

Stephenie S
02-18-2007, 01:03 AM
I have no experience with this particular device. However, at this time, there is no method of electrolysis without a needle that works. Even if it did work, try to imagine the amount of time it would take to treat each and every hair on your face. That's why electrolysis is expensive. It's the time involved that costs. Also it's very difficult to treat your own hair. Can you see your facial hair? Yes, in a mirror. Do you have the dexterity to grasp each and every hair on your face backwards? That's what you have to do working with a mirror. How about under your chin? Once you tip your head up to look under your chin, you can't see it anymore. How about the side of your face? Turn your head to look at your cheek and you can't see it anymore. See the difficulty? This is why we pay someone (the electrologist) to do this for us. They have strong lights and strong magnifying lenses to look through while they operate the equipment. Even professional electrologists pay one another to work on each other. You just can't see all your face to work on it. But all this is moot, because there is no such thing as electrolysis without a needle. It just doesn't work. Period. End of story. So, I woud say save your money. If you want to remove your facial hair permanently, laser and electrolysis are the only sure bets. Do a little research.

Lovies,
Steph

Wenda
02-18-2007, 08:33 AM
Thanks Stephanie. I wondered.

GinaVegas
02-18-2007, 10:24 AM
Yeah, I would think that it would be too much of a pain in the a** to do self electrolysis. If I had the extra money, I think that I'd pay for the laser treatments.....

marie354
02-18-2007, 10:28 AM
I agree. I'd love to be able to afford it, and If I could, I'd only trust a professional. No DIY kits for that on this girl!

Katrina
02-18-2007, 10:47 AM
I've used the One Touch home electrolysis kit and I cannot say that I'm impressed. It is the only one that uses a needle, so it is real electrolysis. I've spent about 10 hours zapping the hairs on my left hand and I think I literally have only killed about 10 hairs. I'm sure I'm not using it correctly because I have heard success stories with this product.