PDA

View Full Version : urges :p

ChantelleCD
02-17-2007, 10:15 PM
I was just thinking to myself, on a weekend when there is no chance in hell of me CDing if we don't go out anywhere else I tend to go out clothes shopping with my girlfriend. We go to all the trendy high street clothes shops mainly looking for clothes for her. I love it! I really enjoy dressing her, picking things out. She couldn’t believe how much I new when we 1st met, I'm still surprised she doesn’t suspect anything! I think it’s a release for me, its one of many ways I think I manage to get by suppressing my urges. If I didn’t have this I think I'd lose my marbles!

Does anyone else do the same sort of thing? meaning do you girls have any personal way of getting by? :D

TV Wannabe
04-02-2007, 03:11 PM
No, unfortunately I am single right now.

Wenda
04-02-2007, 05:55 PM
It works the reverse for me. My GF loves to go into a store having a sale, and hold something for me up0, and say, "What do you think?":happy:

paulaN
04-02-2007, 06:01 PM
May be you should tell your girl friend about your cding. Just think of the shopping fun you could have then.

sandra-leigh
04-03-2007, 01:45 AM
I love it! I really enjoy dressing her, picking things out.

I discovered about 15 years ago that I was good at shopping for womens' clothes. And for at least 5 years before I started dressing, I used to go out and shop for clothee for my S.O., looking in all kinds of places and finding the treasures amongst the dross. I had a knack for knowing the right size, too . Mostly tops, but a few panties and bras as well -- I learned the lexicons studying what was available to buy her.

Then there was this day when I was looking in the closet at a neat skirt I'd bought her that she refused to wear, and I decided that I just had to see how it looked, so I put it on me and tried a different skirt as well, and then had the sudden revelation: I could wear those kinds of clothes too! Oh, not those exact skirts, but I could buy some skirts and tops of my own and wear them out in public; the worst that could happen was that I'd get laughed at. Fortunately (or unfortunately, perhaps!) I didn't get laughed at, and my wallet is the lighter for it :D

Angie G
04-03-2007, 06:04 AM
If she know you dressed maybe you could have lots of fun skopping with and for each other looking as good as you look you could go as Chentelle :hugs:
Angie

krisla
04-03-2007, 07:05 AM
My wife knows about my dressing, but she is not into seeing Krisla, however she does know I have great taste and we shop quite alot together. We were just at the outlets and I helped put two outfits together for her. This does help and one time I liked her outfit so much I went back and bought the same for myself. I also have a gg freind that knows and we will also go shopping together. This is different than with my wife cause my freind just treats me like any other girl and it is as close to dressing as I can get when drab. I feel very femmine when I am with her and I feel accepted.

PS I love my wife and I told her before marriage, we came to an agreement that allows me to dress without her being involved.

Your call if you want to tell, if you get serious I think you should, when I told my wife it was a relief and things have worked out well.

Krisla