PDA

View Full Version : Finally took the plunge!

sissystephanie
02-17-2007, 10:42 PM
After waiting way too many years, I finally went out today totally enfemme, wig and all. Sure, I have been out enfemme before with my dear wife. She fixed my wig and did my makeup so I could pass. We went out numerous times that way with no problems.

However, since she passed away 2 years ago, I have not tried to be totally enfemme. I just didn't think that I could fix my hair (wig!) and do the makeup properly. Today I decided that I just had to show off my new leather skirt and a new deep-V knit top. Since it is cold here in the deep South, I put on a pair of pantyhose(hate them, but what's a girl to do when it is cold?), my VS panties and Bra, the skirt and top. Then I got out one of my 2 Paula Young wigs and put it on. A little mascara, some lipstick and I was ready! Grabbed my Ladies Leather Jacket, got in my car and drove to the Post Office. It was still open and very busy. I have 2 P.O. boxes (business) and they are some distance apart. Oh, I forgot to mention that I was wearing 2 3/4 inch high heeled boots. Of course, I had to do some walking around, first mailing some letters and then going from one box to the other, and then back to my car. Several ladies smiled at me and I just smiled back! I was hoping no one tried to talk to me, because no way is my voice feminine.

I almost went into a local Khols (sp) to do some browsing in the ladies department, but chickened out. Since I have bought a lot of stuff there recently (in semidrab), the SA's all know me. They have never seen me totally enfemme, yet!!:heehee: Still, it was a great outing!! :love:

Sissy

MoreGirl than man

Helen in OK
02-17-2007, 10:55 PM
Stephanie,

I am sorry to hear you lost your supportive wife.

But congratulation on going out by yourself. I did that myself not too long ago. It was so nerve racking while I was in the mall, but afterwards, so satisfying. Enjoy the high, and get back out there.

As for what to do when it is cold outside and you don't like pantyhose. Wear a longer skirt with those stockings and enjoy the tug of those suspender straps.:D

Helen in OK

Michelle_CD
02-17-2007, 11:33 PM
Sound like a lot of fun. I wish I had the nerve to do that right now.

Jenna1561
02-18-2007, 01:06 AM
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your wife, but it's good to see you getting dressed and going out enfemme.

Jenna