PDA

View Full Version : My first time addressed as a woman!!!

Sejd
02-17-2007, 11:55 PM
Today my SO and I went to to the Seattle "Home show" a remoddeling and garden/sauna/hot tub show with thousand of people. We quickly found our way to a wine tasting venue where a man addressed my SO and I as "You ladies" but then looked confused at my wife and me and added "Sorry mam and Sir." to which my wife said "No, ladies is just fine."
I was wearing a very cute femme sweater, purple scarf, my leather hand bag accross my shoulder, and my hair down.
First time for me and I loved it. Later on I went to the rest room, the men's off course since I was wearing pants and guy shoes. Got some laughs from a couple of guys who couldn't believe their eyes. I took one look in the mirror, and I have to admit, I didn't look like a man at all. How fun. What a wonderfull day we had. My GG is just the best!!!!:hugs: :hugs:
Sejd

Jenna1561
02-18-2007, 01:03 AM
Sejd,

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Here's my own little personal bathroom story. I was travelling in guy mode and I was at the airport. Now, I was wearing a woman's button up top, woman's jeans, earrings, and some light makeup and carrying my backpack/purse and laptop case. So, as I walk into a men's room, this nice twentysomething guy was walking out. He said excuse me maam but this is the men's room. I said that's ok in my normal voice and continued on in. I could see him doing a double then triple take as he slowly walked away. I guess I shook him up that day. LOL

Jenna

Wenda
02-18-2007, 11:07 AM
I was wearing a very cute femme sweater, purple scarf, my leather hand bag accross my shoulder, and my hair down.
First time for me and I loved it. Later on I went to the rest room, the men's off course since I was wearing pants and guy shoes. Got some laughs from a couple of guys who couldn't believe their eyes. I took one look in the mirror, and I have to admit, I didn't look like a man at all. How fun. What a wonderfull day we had. My GG is just the best!!!!:hugs: :hugs:
Sejd

So, sounds like the next step is to just go out completely en femme, right? I showed up in wig, a bit of make-up, breastforms, no nails, at my GF's place once, and she said she really needed to go to McDonalds. Off we went, and my Polly persona placed the order, and we proceeded to the Pay Window, where Polly had to ask the young fellow to pass the bank card machine to my GF, sitting in the passenger's seat. He did not so much as blink. Was she disappointed!
She expected some interest at the next window. The girl handed us the order with a very nice "Have a nice evening ladies". We weren't sure if they actually saw me as a woman, or if they weren't really watching closely or if they just see so many variants, they just don't care. No matter, for us, it was just a load of fun!,:D w

Colleentg
02-18-2007, 07:05 PM
Great experience. Most of the time I'm out with a GG, we're both addressed as "ladies". I don't have much a problem addressed as I prefer, most of the time now it's "ma'am" or "miss".