PDA

View Full Version : Help with hips

Susan S
02-04-2005, 01:39 PM
My new dress came yesterday and I've already got some photos taken. Only problem is that it is a bias cut and so shows the body parts you don't want it too like a tummy and a lack of hips.

Does anyone out there remedy this problem with padding or the like. I'd love to know.

Jocee
02-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Two options....well, actually three..... tight laced corset, hip pads held in place with panty hose, or both....

You can also get a foundation garment like the Veronica from www.clcrv.com.

Joanna

LindaTS
02-04-2005, 02:06 PM
I use foam padding cut to shape under my pantyhose a lot of the time but also use the Veronica garmet that Jocee refered to when I go out. It gives a very realistic shape for girls like us. A little expensive but I think it's worth it.

Jan W
02-05-2005, 12:24 AM
Dear Susan,

Have the same problem. I feel that the whole Illusion is shattered by skinny boy hips.

Love Jan

Holly
02-05-2005, 12:32 AM
Body shapers do wonders for the image and the attitude. A good corset, while a little expensive, is well worth the expense. And some well place padding can complete the illusion you seek. You can buy garmets with the padding already in place or make your own out of foam.

spaskinstyle
02-05-2005, 01:01 AM
My new dress came yesterday and I've already got some photos taken. Only problem is that it is a bias cut and so shows the body parts you don't want it too like a tummy and a lack of hips.

Does anyone out there remedy this problem with padding or the like. I'd love to know.
Hi Sweetie,
You need a High Man tummy shaper and a nice padded panty girdle with 4 pads and not 2. The nice ones come with 2 pads on the hips and two for the rear. If you get a nice high man tummy girdle it will go high enough to hide your manish tummy and will control your waist line too hon. Love, Theresa (New Member Tonight)

Gail Evans
02-05-2005, 10:16 AM
I never go out without my Veronica shaper. Other than my silicone breasts, it's the best garment I have - allows me to wear girls slacks and the fit is perfect. Also gives a nice shape to my fanny area.

Gail

Natasha Anne
02-08-2005, 04:50 PM
The Veronica is great, especially when combined with a waist nipper. Not so useful if the skirt is short though.