PDA

View Full Version : Bra Recommendations?

Aloha_Dana
02-04-2005, 07:58 PM
Hey Ladies. I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on a brassier for moi. I'm looking for a bra that will fit me (38 or 40), but w/out a cup, so an A or AA or even smaller. I don't want it padded because I want to be able to feel my nipples, so something like a nylon or very soft cotten would work. Sometimes I just want to wear something w/out my forms. Any suggestions on brands?

Thanks, Dana

Robertacd
02-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Hey Ladies. I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on a brassier for moi. I'm looking for a bra that will fit me (38 or 40), but w/out a cup, so an A or AA or even smaller. I don't want it padded because I want to be able to feel my nipples, so something like a nylon or very soft cotten would work. Sometimes I just want to wear something w/out my forms. Any suggestions on brands?

Thanks, Dana

I would suggest a simple sports bra. I think you will have a hard time finding an AA or even a A in a 38 or 40. They are out there, I managed to find a 42A once but when the band gets that large even an A cup is still a cup and does not lie flat on my chest.

Jen_TGCD
02-04-2005, 10:02 PM
I agree. A sports bra would probably be your best option, Dana. Or... get a smaller bra and use those extender things. Not real attractive but they will make your bra feel better.

I did find a sleep bra that lies very flat. Kind of cute, too! :)

Good luck and take care!

Wenda
02-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Hi, I am afraid I don't know the name of the item, bought at WalMart or Zeller's (Target in the USA). It has spaghetti straps, is stretchy and like a silky bra. Mine is marked 'Secret Possessions'. holds small breast forms in place. I have also found very nice, stretchy tops, cotton and polyester or lycra which fit nicely and show your nips. I have found that tight women's cotton undershirts are pretty effective. You need to be comfortable walking through the lingerie department of large stores.
I understand wanting to have your nips 'available'. I have a set of 'fun nips' which suction onto my nips. At first they were uncomfortable, but, now, after I wear them for about 15 minutes, my nips are about half the volume of the fun nips. I wear them one or two times a day. Now, my nips are larger than many female nips I have seen. They return to closer to their 'normal' size, but retain their sensitivity. Be careful. Two days ago, I was sitting in a restaurant waiting for my GF, and noticed someone watching me. I was fondling my nips!!! yikes! Enjoy! Wenda.

spaskinstyle
02-05-2005, 01:28 AM

Thanks, Dana
How about a nice lace Camisole?

Tristen Cox
02-05-2005, 01:56 AM
I bought a very nice microfiber bra from www.onehanesplace.com

Very thin and soft as well as stretchable. You'll find that it allows the nipples to be very sensitive to touch while wearing this type of bra. I believe they have that size for you too. Hope that helps.

Love
Tristen

Wenda
02-05-2005, 11:46 AM
check out Sears.com. I found the Inside Out "seamless microfibre bra" on Sears.ca, but didn't take time to search sears.com. Camisoles are also good, as are crop tops. wenda.

Aloha_Dana
02-07-2005, 03:13 AM
Thanks so much! This place is great (refering to this forun). I'm on to it tomorrow following up on the recommendations. Can't wait!

Wenda, So what kind of 'fun nips' do you have? Right now I have the privilege of using my wife's breast pump. But It sure it won't last for long as she is the queen of passing stull along :( (I mean that is a totally good thing. It just is out of sinc w/my, uh, needs. I Hate it when she gives a way a skirt.)

Back to my fun... What kind of fun nips do you have? They sound like they are right up my alley! Ohhh!!!

Cheers,
Dana