PDA

View Full Version : Dressed Enfemme At Work

Francesp56
02-19-2007, 12:28 AM
Hi all,
Now tell the truth----nothing from the world of fiction !!
Does anybody have a job/business or any other form of enterprise that enables them to dress, wearing make-up etc while earning a living ?

Francesp56,
Melbourne,
Australia.

amanda barber
02-19-2007, 01:26 AM
My enventual dressing in the outside world was a major factor In the decision that My SO and I own our own business so that living money wasn't at the whim of an employer who might outwardly say nothing but plant an axe at a bad time.

Its easy to work dressed on the phone.

trannie T
02-19-2007, 02:38 AM
I'm retired so I can wear anything I wish. In my working life I had to wear a uniform that even made the women look pretty masculine.

gerdani8
02-19-2007, 04:31 AM
Been doing just that since August 1996.

Right now, my job consists of looking for a NEW job...<sigh>

Gerri

Jennifer in CO
02-19-2007, 09:11 AM
Im an Appraiser and do a lot of REO work for various banks. I'm "dressed" all the time anyway, just in fem jeans/tops that dont look fem. When I get a rural or mountain property assigned, the "dont look fem" part goes out the window....

Jenn

Kali
02-19-2007, 10:01 AM
One of the big benefits of working for myself and working in a home office.

It's actually been a bit of a motivator; since I rarely see anyone during the day I use to just work in a t-shirt and shors or sweats, but since I've decided to start dressing every day I actually get up and have thart moring routine of selecting an outfit, making sure my legs are shaved, putting on hose,makeup, etc., before I start working. It actually gets me more motivated to bear down and get my work done.

I didn't realize the value of getting dressed to face the day when I had to go into an office every morning.

marie354
02-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Before I retired, we all wore uniforms. That didn't stop me from wearing the proper foundations. Now that I'm retired, I dress how I like.

Michellemarie
02-19-2007, 10:22 AM
Been working from home last 9 years get to dress when ever i want the only problem i am dressed as Michelle but still makeing $$$$ as Michael need to find a way to make a living as Michelle Being dressed is one thing but making a living is another ... have a little E bay biz going for Michelle to make some $$ she has a way to go to do what my male persona Michael makes But i get to be dressed for days andweeks at a time it does have it benefits working from home

Cristi
02-19-2007, 10:22 AM
Until recently I worked as a consultant out of my home office, so could (and did) dress any way I wanted, which usually meant 100% all day every day (skirt suits and dresses). The only exception was when the UPS truck came, and when I had to make an office visit.

Now I have an office I have to go to where lots of other people work, and there is a 'suit and tie' dress code... but that doesn't stop me from underdressing every day in at LEAST a camisole, or sometimes a bra if I'm wearing a heavy enough shirt or won't be taking off my jacket.

Honestly... I like it this way. I really think that if I could and HAD TO dress every day it would lose its thrill for me after a while. Look at all the women who work at jobs with dress codes that make them wear hose and skirts, most of them HATE it. I don't see why CDs wouldn't end up the same way. It just isn't as fun when you don't have any choice about it anymore or you do it often enough that the thrill is gone and it is 'just clothes'.

JoAnnDallas
02-19-2007, 12:12 PM
For the last couple of weeks, I have been wearing panties, bra, pantyhose or stockings, makeup, and lipstick to work. The clothing is under my normal drab clothing and the makeup and lipstick are such that it is not noticeable all. The foundation and powder blend into my face very well and the lipstick is almost the same color as my natural lip color. So her I sit at the computer and the only difference is my shirt, trousers, socks, and shoes are drab. My undies and face are fem and no one notices the difference at all. Guess I am hiding in plane sight. LOL

Daphne Renee
02-19-2007, 03:17 PM
I have worn panties to work before but thats as far as its ever gone.. I have never had the nerve to wear a bra to work. I am working on a little Ebay biz. Until that can pay the bills though I have to have a "real" job.

bobbie anne
02-19-2007, 03:27 PM
I wear panties all the time, and have worn a bra and pantyhoes to work. No make up though, but have had painted toe nails

Casey Morgan
02-19-2007, 03:37 PM
You know, Frances, I like to think of it as the employer enabling you to dress rather than the job. Although it's probably not too evident (although the sneakers are probably hard to miss) the only things I wear to work that are men's are my shirts, belt, watch, and glasses. I'd like to believe that if I wanted to change that, there wouldn't be any real problems. But then I'd be wearing pants instead of a skirt or a dress, and I'd skip the makeup, wig, and forms.

So I believe I have that sort of job, should I wish to "take advantage" of that.

linnea
02-19-2007, 03:52 PM
I wear panties everyday now, and I often wear stockings and a panty girdle. On a couple of occasions, I wear a bra occasionally but only when I'm confident that I can conceal it. The bottom line at my work is that dressing en femme would not work; it simply would not be tolerated. There is a slim chance that if I were able to dress en femme 24/7 I might be able to carry it out at work, but I think that it would not last (they would find some way to get rid of me).

jjjjohanne
02-19-2007, 07:37 PM
Only once on Halloween. Some of the women in my office were a lot of fun about it. They even talked about women's clothes with me after that. I think I could have worn hose under my pants for warmth that winter and shown it to some of them and they would have not thought it too wierd. However, I didn't attempt that.

Joe

susie evans
02-19-2007, 11:24 PM
i work en femme a lot the only time i don't is in the office or job sites or some social events :heehee:

susie

btmgrl6
03-08-2007, 02:13 PM
I am a real estate appraiser, and my own boss. besides I've been out for a while, and live 24/7 as a female.

sparks
03-08-2007, 02:17 PM
nope! The rest of the mill guys just wouldn't understand.

hotbobbie
03-08-2007, 02:25 PM
I work two jobs and i dress on both of them some times with low cut tops.

lucytv2003
03-08-2007, 02:49 PM
i used to work with a woman who dressed in men's suits all the time, and that was cool with them- man's harcut too. a guy in a female skirt suit would been told to leave tho. if he said he was transgendered, then he'd have been accepted by the organisation (government, so very, very cool with tg/ts). if he said he just enjoyed wearing women's clothes, he'd have been told to leave.

that's the thing, the only men in the workplace who are accepted in femme are proclaimed transsexuals, anyone else is a complete perv and deserves to be sacked and condemned to hell for even daring to put on something short and sassy. pathetic and weird, if you ask me, you need to have a demonstrated diagnosed gender dysphoric problem before you're allowed to dress freely as you like if you're a man. we're bound by gender stereotype role in life, which is ridiculous.

Gina_darling
03-08-2007, 05:14 PM
While technically in this country it is not allowed to sack someone for being transgendered (Transgender recognition act) in the job I'll be doing clients would not take me seriously which would seriously impair my work. Besides a lot of the time we all have to wear scrubs etc. whether male or female or trans. ;)

Colleentg
03-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Oh how I wish I could get back to it! Out of circumstance, I ended up where I am, not by wish. It's full of the most hard-nosed rednecks you can imagine and they always cut down people who are not like they are. I get teased, yes, for my basic appearance, but then, they wouldn't want anyone else in my place. That's supposed to make sense. My employer just gave me two raises and a large hefty bonus check, plus I have all the normal benefits from a non-union company. Now what? Sacrafice all that for what? I dunno. I only fear one day, I'm gonna forget something I'm still wearing, whether it be earrings or makeup, etc., and be in big trouble! These guys would be feared by most, believe me. A few years back, I was working enfemme for a private dollar store up north. I wasn't a stand-out, because I still had to wear the company uniform, That was drab enough!

tinasim
03-08-2007, 06:09 PM
When I telecommute and no one or my wife is around, then I work dressed. I have underdressed occasionally, but not regularly (but my frequency is increasing).

Lovely Rita
03-08-2007, 06:24 PM
I kind of do, but I don't think I qualify because I work from home mostly. I have been en femme since last night and worked all day en femme.

Does that qualify?:D

Satinpeta
03-08-2007, 06:28 PM
I am only able to dress at work and walk around with out a problem as being a shift worker I have the freedom of working alone day or night, and I love it, mind you almost been caught!!!

serenity66
03-08-2007, 06:34 PM
unfortunatley, i work at a truck stop.........to go enfemme there would not only be stupid, but dangerous............but when i went to school sometimes i would underdress if my outfit allowed it (wintertime)