PDA

View Full Version : Time told.......

Rachaelb64
02-19-2007, 08:38 AM
Hi all

Been away for awhile, due to a contrived problem with my crossdressing, dont ask, I'm still figuring it out myself!

Well to recap, I seemed to lost my desire to cross dress, losted dircertion, and shipwrecked my self on the shores on doubt as I floundered through my pink fog.

Well, I have been wondering around in drab for the last couple of weeks trying to figure myself out again, then tingle, I was walking through my local supermarket, in the clothes section actually looking for some shirts, when I saw this lovely bib & braces minindress (At my age you'd think I'd go for something sensible :D ), but didn't buy mainly due to fact they didnt have my size! Then there was pair of boots in a local shoe store, the tingle was a bit stronger.

Then Friday night I was chilling in front of the box one minute in drab, then bang! I was fully dressed. As soon the kids went back to their mothers on Sunday evening I was dressed again. Throw a sickie today so I could spend the Day dress.

Talk about coming back with vengeance! Good job I never purged this time.:D

I'm not sure what happen to me, whether I just got a crossdressing 'hangover' or my old 'catholic guilt' creep back in some how. But Rachael back in life again, like she never really goes away :D

So I'll be around trying to catch up :D

Rachael

Iniquity Blonde GG
02-19-2007, 08:40 AM
welcome back :happy: glad you decided to return :D

Tina B.
02-19-2007, 08:50 AM
Welcome back, I guess we all need a vacation from time to time!
But you are right, it never seems to go away to stay.

InHerShoes
02-19-2007, 09:03 AM
I know the feeling. I'll go a few weeks without even thinking of wearing any of my girl stuff and then the compulsion comes back seemingly stronger than ever and I'm left thinking now why did I ever put this back in the closet?

marie354
02-19-2007, 11:39 AM
I've kind of missed your insites here... Glad you back and "in the pink." teeheehee

PaulaJaneThomas
02-19-2007, 12:01 PM
I'm not sure what happen to me, whether I just got a crossdressing 'hangover' or my old 'catholic guilt' creep back in some how.l

Never feel guilty about being you. And never appologise for being you.

Rachaelb64
02-20-2007, 07:07 AM
Thanks everyone :D Its nice to be back in the 'family'

:love: