PDA

View Full Version : Slacker

Karren H
02-19-2007, 09:04 AM
So why was I so scared pf passing in slacks? Guess its just the fear of the unknown... But here I am... Out enfemme is my black fem skacks. And so far with two stops this morning, no one has batted an eyelash.. Its cold and sunny here.. But I have to admit, these slacks are warm!! :)

So off to the mall to do some shopping! I'll pop back in later with some photos!!

Love Karren

ubokvt
02-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Karren if you're out and about, surely you have your camera, Soooo, where are the pics frount and back, try to get a good shot of your graceful leg line.

Karren H
02-19-2007, 09:15 AM
What is this the photo request line? Hehe. Already took a few frontal ones at the rest area. So on the way back to work I'll "borrow" some wifi somewhere and post a few...

Karren

Kieron Andrew
02-19-2007, 09:18 AM
What is this the photo request line? Hehe. Already took a few frontal ones at the rest area. So on the way back to work I'll "borrow" some wifi somewhere and post a few...

Karren
you in Slacks???? this i gotta see!.....i never thought id see the day

Wendy me
02-19-2007, 09:55 AM
welcome to the dark side......

marie354
02-19-2007, 10:00 AM
Congratulations Karren! Welcome to the club with the rest of us "Slackers."
Pick yourself up some stretch denim leggings while you're out. teeheehee

gennee
02-19-2007, 10:15 AM
I may join the club at a future date.

Gennee

:D

marie354
02-19-2007, 10:19 AM
I just have to add...

Go Karren Go! Rah! Rah! Rah! S..H..O..P... Shop! Shop! Shop!
Yeeeaaaah! Karren!

kaitlin
02-19-2007, 10:27 AM
Hi Karren, I too want to see this tranformation into the dark scary slack world. Ya know, you could wear old faded bib overalls and still be cute! Take care and enjoy the warmth! Kaitlin

Emily Ann Brown
02-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Was about time you caught up to your sister hun !

Emily Ann

Karren H
02-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Was about time you caught up to your sister hun !

Emily Ann

Define "caught up"? Hehe

Just spent 2 hours in Macys and JC Pennys plus wandering the mall.. And except for one OMG... was fantastic, even in slacks!! The OMG turned out to be some woman who found this sweet dress on clearence.. Lucky girl!!

Got to be back at work in 2 hours....

Love Karren

BobbieCD1944
02-19-2007, 11:17 AM
you in Slacks???? this i gotta see!.....i never thought id see the day

Mercury in retrograde... or... something is freezing over.... or.. someone slipped a hallucinogen in my morning coffee.

marie354
02-19-2007, 11:28 AM
I'll just bet Karren will look like a million bucks in slacks. After all, she is our fashion expert, isn't she?
If I hadn't found this site, and saw her walking down the street, I don't think it would matter too much what she was wearing... I'd look.

You'll look fantastic, Karren. Just hurry up with those pics. The world needs to know what a fashion statement slacks can be.

Karren H
02-19-2007, 11:37 AM
Well, thanks to the Comfort Inn for some free air time... hehe

First one is at the rest area where I change... the second is at the mall... didn't take that many photos... too busy shopping... priorities!!!

Karren

JoAnnDallas
02-19-2007, 12:17 PM
Looking good sis..........Nice slacks.......see it's not as bad as you thought LOL......welcome to our world LOL.....

PaulaJaneThomas
02-19-2007, 12:25 PM
Welcome to the real world Karren :D

Karren H
02-19-2007, 12:37 PM
Welcome to the real world Karren :D

Thanks.... And since its going to warm up soon... I'll put them away for next winter!! In a bag marked "Do not wear above if temps are above freezing". Hehe

Love Karren

marie354
02-19-2007, 12:41 PM
Now see.... I knew that Karren could make a fashion statement while wearing slacks!
You look great sis!... As usual, everything looks good on you.

Kimberley
02-19-2007, 12:54 PM
Geesh! All this progress to regress to slacks..... :tongueout

Looking good Karren.

Di
02-19-2007, 12:56 PM
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
See nothing beats them in cold weather....and you look lovely:love:

Karren H
02-19-2007, 12:56 PM
Now see.... I knew that Karren could make a fashion statement while wearing slacks!
You look great sis!... As usual, everything looks good on you.

Your too sweet!! Just walked into the office!!! No emergencys!! Left home at 7am, fem shopping all morniing, back to work by 1pm!! Plus the Pittsburgh Penguins are playing the Islanders so I can listen to it on the radio.... Found a Dove Coucolate heart in my fem jacket pocket!! Still wearing my lingerie... What a day so far!! Hehe

Well time to mine some coal... On paper that is!!

Love Karren

tommi
02-19-2007, 01:21 PM
Now you have seen some of the light Karren open your mind to the darkside'
were a nice tight pair show off wonderful bums :D
Slacks may have started out as mens wear but a nice tush in the right pair
of slacks or jeans is just plan sexy.:hugs:

krisinpink
02-19-2007, 01:26 PM
Sounds Great!
Enjoy shopping!
Slacks can be wonderful too!

Tree GG
02-19-2007, 02:10 PM
Ah ha! Conformist! Now, you look like the rest of us.:D

Very nicely done. :thumbsup:

PaulaJaneThomas
02-19-2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks.... And since its going to warm up soon... I'll put them away for next winter!! In a bag marked "Do not wear above if temps are above freezing". Hehe

Love Karren

No. You'll weaken eventually. You'll hear this voice coming from the bag saying "wear me, wear me" :D

vicky lee
02-19-2007, 03:32 PM
first class karen you look great in slacks

well worn great pics
hugs vicky

Kieron Andrew
02-19-2007, 03:41 PM
Well, thanks to the Comfort Inn for some free air time... hehe

First one is at the rest area where I change... the second is at the mall... didn't take that many photos... too busy shopping... priorities!!!

Karren
you look really lovely Karren, actually really feminine looking even in slacks! i dont know what uve been worried about, you just needed the right feminine cut

linnea
02-19-2007, 04:09 PM
I have had pants a few times before, but I tried slacks for the first on a shopping trip and I loved them. I loved the look and the feel. Apparently I can't show them here because I already posted them, but I'm sure happy with them.

Karren H
02-19-2007, 04:18 PM
No. You'll weaken eventually. You'll hear this voice coming from the bag saying "wear me, wear me" :D

If I tape the bag up and pile a bunch of skirt on top of it I'll never hear that muffled sound till next winter!! Plus I have dresses that can scream "Wear me" way louder than any slacks can!! Hehe

Love Karren

SherriePall
02-19-2007, 04:21 PM
Well, I never thought I would see this day. The end is near! I'm going to have to hang up my favorite skirt and call it a day.

Sherlyn
02-19-2007, 04:23 PM
...See it didn't hurt Karren....Its time for jeans now :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
02-19-2007, 04:24 PM
Its time for jeans now :heehee:
EEEKKKKK! Dont give us all a culture shock.......let alone Karren

RobertaFermina
02-19-2007, 05:01 PM
You are an inspiration Karren, over and over and over ! :love:
What you do not conquer with poise and imagination, you redeem with humor !

Like Sherlyn says *Jeans!*, and if that seems too 'too', then just think: "at least they aren't (shudder!) :devil: Hot Pants !

Bless You!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Karren H
02-19-2007, 08:04 PM
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/slideshow?view=album&c=karrenhutton&albumID=576460762390410688&phdone=http%3A%2F%2Fnew.photos.yahoo.com%2Fkarrenh utton%2Falbum%2F576460762390410688

Karren

Karren H
02-19-2007, 08:15 PM
You are an inspiration Karren, over and over and over ! :love:
What you do not conquer with poise and imagination, you redeem with humor !

Like Sherlyn says *Jeans!*, and if that seems too 'too', then just think: "at least they aren't (shudder!) :devil: Hot Pants !
Bless You!
:rose: Roberta :rose:

...See it didn't hurt Karren....Its time for jeans now :heehee:

Too late.... wore jeans in 2005.... A sad day for sure but they were male jeans... so technically I wasn't in violation of the prime derictive... hehe A whole album full of jeans....

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/karrenhutton/album/576460762329884967

Love Karren

Jodi
02-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Karren, The pants look quite classy, and classy black pants are appropriate for any and all occasions. BTW, the length is just right with your heels.

Jodi

RobertaFermina
02-19-2007, 08:35 PM
OK Karren, I'm skunked! :surrender: *Jeans*: you've been there, done that, ticked it off !

;) ....now about those Hot Pants ?

:devil: Roberta :devil:

Karren H
02-19-2007, 08:39 PM
OK Karren, I'm skunked! :surrender: *Jeans*: you've been there, done that, ticked it off !

;) ....now about those Hot Pants ?

:devil: Roberta :devil:

How's this?? http://new.photos.yahoo.com/karrenhutton/album/576460762329876968

Karren

Cheryl T
02-19-2007, 08:40 PM
As much as I believed that when I would have the chance to go out I would ONLY wear skirts and dresses I've discovered just how sexy and feminine slacks can be. If you asked me 10 years ago if I thought I'd actually be selecting a slacks outfit to go out, I would have said you were crazy. Yet, here I am, enjoying my femininity in all it's forms...
You never know...

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45793

Karren H
02-19-2007, 08:48 PM
I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
See nothing beats them in cold weather....and you look lovely:love:

Ah ha! Conformist! Now, you look like the rest of us.:D

Very nicely done. :thumbsup:

you look really lovely Karren, actually really feminine looking even in slacks! i dont know what uve been worried about, you just needed the right feminine cut

Thanks, that means a lot..... and I'll be glad when I can get out in a dress again!!! Trying on dresses in Macy's was a blast.... And the President's Day sale at JC Penny's was wonderful.... bought a new top and a skirt for $2.97 each..... The frugal CD.... expensive maintaining two wardrobes... hehehe

But you know your back to reality when you get home and spend all evening repairing the furnace..... My nails are a mess.... :D

Love Karren

insearchofme
02-19-2007, 09:02 PM
Does anyone else feel the warp in the Time Space Continum?

Tamera
02-19-2007, 09:04 PM
To bad You and I couldn't get together, go out and wear our pants/jeans, SHAKE OUR MONEY MAKER AND GIVE THE BOYS SOMETHIN' TO TALK ABOUT!!!!!
Tamera

Katie_
02-19-2007, 09:52 PM
I have worn womens slacks out several times, and love the pin stripped ones. And for those of you that are nervous about trying on womens clothes in stores, slacks are one item that is easy to get away with, grab a couple pairs of men's dress pants, then the womens and head to the dressing room, no one will notice. If they dont fit, leave them in the dressing room and split. If they do fit, go pay for them, no one will bat an eye.

happy shopping

susie evans
02-19-2007, 10:04 PM
karren you look great in the slacks i think you are a classy ladie no matter what you are wearing i also like the hats you have been displaying latley they look good also keep shopping and have funn

:love: susie

sissystephanie
02-19-2007, 10:17 PM
Karren

I totally agree with the other ladies, you look great in slacks or jeans. Well heck, you look great in anything! Are you sure you are a CD, and not a GG?:heehee:

Next question, do you carry a tripod around with you so you can take those fabulous pictures? Being an engineer as you are, that shouldn't be too hard to do. Or do you have your own private photog who follows you around to capture your true femininety for all time? What ever it is, you are one classy "lady." I could only wish to be half as pretty!:love:

Sissy

More Girl than man

krisinpink
02-19-2007, 10:19 PM
I love dresses, jeans, skirts, and slacks...all of them!
I also love Karren's 'tude about pants and slacks...it is especially fun now that she (you, Karren) have worn a pair now!
You look simply great, your slide show is making be just beam with giddiness!
Your fire is wonderful, and helps to warm this whole place!!

You go girl!!

Karren H
02-19-2007, 10:20 PM
Karren

I totally agree with the other ladies, you look great in slacks or jeans. Well heck, you look great in anything! Are you sure you are a CD, and not a GG?:heehee:

Next question, do you carry a tripod around with you so you can take those fabulous pictures? Being an engineer as you are, that shouldn't be too hard to do. Or do you have your own private photog who follows you around to capture your true femininety for all time? What ever it is, you are one classy "lady." I could only wish to be half as pretty!:love:

Sissy

More Girl than man

Actually I hired a female stunt double and I'm the one taking the photos of her.... hehe But I use my trusty Sony Cybershot and a mini-tripod.... small enough to fit in my purse for those action shots... Set the timer, set the camera down, walk away and pose.... done..... In the store's I turn off the flash so that's why the color doesn't always look that good....

Love Karren

Tina B.
02-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Just a question I have to ask Karen, where is the zipper, front, (llike boy mode) side or rear, inquiring minds want to know????

But no matter, they are cute, and of course you wear them well!
Tina B.

Karren H
02-19-2007, 11:02 PM
Front zipper...

Karren

Joy Carter
02-19-2007, 11:17 PM
I detect a disturbance in the Force. Hmmmmm. I can't quite put my finger on it. :hmmm:

marie354
02-19-2007, 11:34 PM
Well folks... We now have positive proof that slacks are fasionable.
We have our fashion expert to prove it.

Karren H
02-20-2007, 09:20 AM
Well folks... We now have positive proof that slacks are fasionable.
We have our fashion expert to prove it.

Hehehe... Luckily fashions change like the weather so since its now warmish, the next outting (maybe next Monday) will be a skirt and heels!!!

I think that yesterday was an more like an experiment...

Or even better...... (Fade from black)..... (Up music)..... Que the dream sequence!!

But all in all it was fun!!! And that's what it all about for me at least!!!

Love Karren

Marcie Sexton
02-20-2007, 09:26 AM
See...slacks aren't all that bad...could our resident fashion expert have just discovered a new fashion to explore ?

Tina B.
02-20-2007, 10:00 AM
Now that it's proper, thanks to Karen, I have to rethink my whole wardrobe!

Tina B.

Karren H
02-20-2007, 11:16 AM
See...slacks aren't all that bad...could our resident fashion expert have just discovered a new fashion to explore ?

Yesterday WAS the eploration..

NEXT!!!

Maybe I'll try a Burka (burqa)... Never saw a pretty pink Burka before!! Wonder what they wear under those things? Probably either some sexy Victoria Secret lingerie or more likely............... Jeans!!! Hehehe

Love Karren

bgirl
02-20-2007, 01:45 PM
I like skirts and dresses but find that slacks look feminine on me and blend in better. So me being a girl that looks like a guy trying to be a girl..... I take whatever help I can get.

Cassy11
02-20-2007, 09:02 PM
I love the avatar photo but with that light jacket you have got to be freezing just to be stylish.

Karren H
02-20-2007, 09:19 PM
I love the avatar photo but with that light jacket you have got to be freezing just to be stylish.

It's was 8 degrees when I started but by the time I finished it was a balmy 25... and I was having soooo much fun didn't even notice the temp..... much!! hehe

Love Karren

Deidra Cowen
02-20-2007, 09:55 PM
You look great in the slacks sweetie pie...as usual I get a kick out of your pics in public. I love how you have fun with CDing. :thumbsup:

Now ....lets see ya in jeans! :tongueout

Karren H
02-20-2007, 10:37 PM
You look great in the slacks sweetie pie...as usual I get a kick out of your pics in public. I love how you have fun with CDing. :thumbsup:

Now ....lets see ya in jeans! :tongueout

Thanks Deidra... Your too sweet.... and .... Ok... 2005 photo album full of me in MALE jeans..... http://new.photos.yahoo.com/karrenhutton/album/576460762329884967

Love Karren

Karren H
02-20-2007, 10:38 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52443

Karren

Glenda58
02-20-2007, 11:28 PM
Who said you can't teach a old dog a new trick. You look lovely dear as always. I on the other hand can't dress broke my arm Tuesday. All I can do is shop to ease the pain.

Karren H
02-20-2007, 11:35 PM
Who said you can't teach a old dog a new trick. You look lovely dear as always. I on the other hand can't dress broke my arm Tuesday. All I can do is shop to ease the pain.

Sorry to hear that..... "shopping until it hurts"?? lol and Who are you calling old???? hehe

Love karren

seyken
02-21-2007, 08:25 AM
as pretty as always.You look good in any outfit

Karren H
02-21-2007, 11:16 AM
Áfter my doctors apointment this morning I took a detour on the way back to work and ended up at Kohl's... Went back to buy a pair of sweet looking gauchos that I had seen when I was there the other day with my wife..

The latest style and they were on sale but still $25... Took 2 sizes and 3 colors into the mens fitting room to try them on and ended picking a pair of medium brown ones, made of a light cotton fabric, with a cute leather-bead and shell belt.. Should have taken my camera in. Hehe. The checkout ladies are always soo nice there too..

Not technically slacks in my book but very pretty all the same.

Karren

Kieron Andrew
02-21-2007, 11:18 AM
Áfter my doctors apointment this morning I took a detour on the way back to work and ended up at Kohl's... Went back to buy a pair of sweet looking gauchos that I had seen when I was there the other day with my wife..

The latest style and they were on sale but still $25... Took 2 sizes and 3 colors into the mens fitting room to try them on and ended picking a pair of medium brown ones, made of a light cotton fabric, with a cute leather-bead and shell belt.. Should have taken my camera in. Hehe. The checkout ladies are always soo nice there too..

Not technically slacks in my book but very pretty all the same.

Karrenmore pictures needed hehe....we want evidence!

Karren H
02-21-2007, 11:37 AM
more pictures needed hehe....we want evidence!

Guys!!! Your all the same!! Hehe

BTW - now have some photographic proof... Closed my door at noon ... Changed into my gauchos... Boots... Fem leather jacket but kept my dress shirt and tie.. Actuall looks pretty good!! Kind of a femmy mans casual business suit. Real fashion statement!!. No hair, no makeup.. Will post the photo later..

Need to get a lock on my door.. Was kind of fun and beats the mens room!! Hehe

Love Karren

PS Here's your evidence, Kieron - http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=758811&posted=1#post758811
the last photo

Denise Anne
02-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Karen,

You look great as always in the pants. Very classy! Even made me go out and go shopping for some pants too. I must say that I ended up with 2 pairs of jeans though, 1 tan and 1 bluejean. But they really do look nice. Can't wait to wear them out somewhere.

Your adventures are great!

Denise Anne

Amy Hepker
02-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Slacker!!!

Debbi
02-21-2007, 08:18 PM
As ALWAYS, you're looking absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I love to the slacks look on you too. Never thought I'd see the day! You are just amazing!!!!!!