PDA

View Full Version : 24 hours in a day isn't enough!

Evert
02-19-2007, 04:19 PM
Hey all! :hugs:

Just saying it straight away, I don't come to visit you all that often.. not anymore that is. Having that worktraining stuff, school and the stuff at home like household... and I have to sleep you know. It's just that the coming few weeks I'm not that much around anymore.

So don't worry, i'm not dead yet ;)

Just busy.

I'll try to catch up on stuff at the weekends and try to read things when I can. Can't check at work, the man who checks the data wouldn't be happy. :heehee:

Lots of love from this gentleman to you all. :hugs:

When something is really really asking for my opinion send me an email. But I think you can perfectly handle it yourself. You have Poco and I just know he is capable of getting threads offtopic. :tongueout

kerrianna
02-19-2007, 04:28 PM
Hi Evert, thanks for letting us know what you're up to. It's good that yoe are so busy, even though I know everyone misses you here. Maybe you could just go without sleeping. Like I did last night until Pocs' mom told me to go to bed! :heehee:

I meant to tell you that I loved your...ahem...'courtship' :p with Lisa at the Valentine's Ball. You sure are a smooth talker. I don't remember you sweet talking me like that - but I guess you didn't have to. :heehee: :blushing:
Take care of yourself. :hugs: :love:

Kimberley
02-19-2007, 04:45 PM
Okay, where's Superman?

I am sure you will be busy but not so busy as to forget us. We'll TRY to save an Oreo and a tot of rum for you but no guarantees....

Just take care of yourself first.

:hugs:
Kimberley

Evert
02-19-2007, 04:55 PM
Thanks Kerrianna and Kimberley. :hugs:

And I am a smooth talker Kerrianna. :heehee: And I know I don't have to talk like that to you. I'm saving it up for when you visit the Netherlands.. :hugs:

bi_weird
02-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Haha sleep...you don't need to do that!
Wait...*thinks of how well she's been functioning today* maybe you should.
Hope things are going well!

pocoyo
02-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Hey Evert, I was wondering where you'd got to!
I was going to moan about it today. But then I remembered something about your internet connection going bad.

I'm so glad you're still around (even if you're too busy to play much :().

Hope you have more time soon :D

Come hooome we miss you lol!

xxx

Evert
02-19-2007, 05:58 PM
Hahahaa... well Poco, I miss you too! I will watch you vid again when I feel lonely.. :hugs:

pocoyo
02-19-2007, 06:00 PM
You have Poco and I just know he is capable of getting threads offtopic. :tongueout

Like I did last night until Pocs' mom told me to go to bed! :heehee:

:lol2: :lol:

Oh Evert I forgot to give you this....:bighug:

pocoyo
02-19-2007, 06:01 PM
Hahahaa... well Poco, I miss you too! I will watch you vid again when I feel lonely.. :hugs:

Aaaaawwwwwwwww :hugs:

CaptLex
02-19-2007, 08:14 PM
You got a lot going on there, buddy. Glad you won't forget us. Drop by whenever you can - we'll miss you. Especially Poc . . . 'cause he'll be forced to flirt with Kieron, me and Abraxas. :heehee: Good luck with everything.

Abraxas
02-19-2007, 08:45 PM
Oh noes! Pity anyone who has to flirt with me! You'd better get on as often as you can, Evert! :D
*huggles!*
:hugs:

CaptLex
02-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Oh noes! Pity anyone who has to flirt with me!
Well . . . that's not what I heard. Rumor has it you like to play doctor. :devil:

Hurry back anyway, Evert! Young men don't really need much sleep. :p

pocoyo
02-19-2007, 08:58 PM
*Dramatically falls to knees and gropes at the air in "despair"*

NOOOo, why Lord whyyyyyyyyy are you making me flirt with these HEATHENS?!!!

Hehehehe kidding....

Muahaha I will love flirting with you others too :D

Abraxas playing Doctor?.... *grins and says no more*.....for now....

Hurry back anyway, Evert! Young men don't really need much sleep. :p

Apart from some lazy b*stards like me :D

Abraxas
02-19-2007, 09:08 PM
*hehehe*
Yeah, I do like to play doctor. So, who wants to be my next patient? :devil:

pocoyo
02-22-2007, 11:19 AM
Evert asked me to say hi to you guys n gals!!
(He sent a quick e-mail from work earlier).

Felix
02-22-2007, 03:42 PM
It's great to see ya here again hun and great to know ya ok and haven't forgot us lol please keep coming back and lettin us know how ya doing. Take care hun xx Felix :hugs:

Evert
02-23-2007, 06:49 AM
Wheeeeee!!!!!! :D

God there are loads of threads I have to reply in. :devil:

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 08:35 AM
Well get postin' buddy!
So good to see you dude :D :D :hugs: