PDA

View Full Version : Have you been caught by co-workers?

karynspanties
02-19-2007, 04:34 PM
Ok, we have all worn girly things under our male clothes to work at one time or another. Have any of your co-workers ever seen a possible strap outline through your shirt or some lace sticking out from the back of your pants? Never happened to me YET! I am sure it will sooner or later. I did have an experiance at my home a few weeks ago. I needed a new pump for my well. (I live in the country). Anyhow, when the guy was done installing he came into the house and as I was leaning over the kitchen table writing the check, I noticed my shirt was drooping down from my neck. I was wearing a flannel shirt with the top two buttons undone. Normal. Except I had on a white lace bra and a white full slip. He saw it. He just smiled and said "Nice". I acted like I did not here him. I kind of wish I would have acted on it. He was cute.:heehee:

Angie G
02-19-2007, 04:52 PM
No I don't wear them to work I change in the locker room to much rasky I'd
neve live it down :hugs:
Angie

Karren H
02-19-2007, 04:52 PM
Don't know if anyone has seen my lingerie or not... I do know a few have seen my purse under my desk, mascara tube on my desk... Loreal skin cream tubes.. Fem jackets hanging on the back of my door... And I have passed coworkers in the parkinglot of hotels we were staying at while enfemme.. With no repercussions... Soooo either they are all blind or no one really cares....

Karren

BobbyLeeCD
02-19-2007, 05:16 PM
I have.. I usualy have on a sport Tee with band on under my shirt. One of the production ladys walked by and checked my sholders for straps by patting each side as she passed me. The strange look on her face when I glanced up told me what it was she was looking for. Thing is I wear Raser back so no straps to really see or feel. That may have been why the look. she's not the touchy feely kind of woman so I knew there had to be more to the pat than a frendly. Never said anything but I do get a look from her from time to time.
I also have found that short shirt tails pull out and can expose panty bands when one stands and sits too much. Learned to check more often.
at this point I think the whole place top to bottom know I tend to wear fem gear but i have not had any comments or perceived changes in attitudes twords me by those in power or on the production floor So I count myself lucky...

toodles

Paulacder
02-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Never can tell, You might have got a nice discount on the pump job.

serinalynn
02-19-2007, 05:34 PM
Nope not yet, I do not have a locker at work, I leave the house and wear what I have on all day. very definately androgenous clothing.

Helen MC
02-19-2007, 06:45 PM
Yes in 1975 I was caught in the work's toilet sitting on the toilet pan with my floral patterned panties at my knees when the lock failed on the stall door and someone walked in on me. Unfortunately the co-worker who saw me was an enemy and spread the word that I wore women's knickers to a hostile workforce. I got a hard time of it and soon found another job. Since then, although I wear panties 24/7, I am very careful to ensure toilet doors are properly bolted and my polo shirt is long enough to cover my panties and will not come out if I bend over etc.

Jesse69
02-19-2007, 07:45 PM
I wore a camisole and possibly panties to my 1st job out of college. Well, the secretary saw my strap, and must have told others as one guy kept going behind me and checking if I had a bra strap behind my shirt. I think I eventually got fired from the job because of it. So now I never crossdress to work.

Michelle_CD
02-19-2007, 08:24 PM
I normally wear panties to work and have always been aware of what might be showing when I bend down. Fortunatly I don't wear anything lacy just black or gray panties. On Friday I actually wore a little bralette to work. I was wearing a sweatshirt so I was pretty sure no straps showed through. But I was a little nervouse about it though.

Michelle

trannie T
02-19-2007, 09:06 PM
For my last several years at work I wore panties every day and never got caught. On the day after Halloween one year though, a female co-worker looked at me and loudly announced to the whole group, "He's wearing makeup!" I gasped "No" and ran to the bathroom and washed my face. Never heard anything more about it.

noname
02-19-2007, 09:53 PM
I ran into some coworkers at the mall. No denying it at they waived to me. I was wearing a t-shirt and stretch flare jeans. While no one at work has said a cross word, this couple has been stand offish ever since.

susie evans
02-19-2007, 09:58 PM
i have had a few coments about my purse under my desk and afew other coments back when i shared an office but now that i have a private one people knock if the door is closed the camera is whats going to get me sooner or later :heehee:

susie

tommi
02-19-2007, 10:01 PM
I have worn panties and sport bras to work all most everyday for the last
month sweat shirts make great cover.I would like to get some sexier panties
even if it would just be for me:D

Alicia_lynn419
02-20-2007, 12:56 AM
I wear fem under-things almost everyday beneath my guy clothes... so far no one has ever let on, at least that I know of.... But I still fond myself being careful about it. Most often I don't even think about what I'm wearing beneath my guy clothes.....

wendy
02-20-2007, 04:24 PM
I was very close to being caught by my CEO on day.

Usually on weekends no one comes into work. So one sat. I dropped the wife off at a beauticians and I decided to come into work (which is about 10 min. away from the beauticians). I had a hunch no one would be at work so I brought my fem clothes with me (lingerie, skirt, blouse, pumps).

When i got to work, no one was there so I quickly changed and walked around the office en femme. It felt great. In fact there was no one in the whole office building so I walked around the building dressed up.

Well, I decided to get some work done when all of a sudden I heard the front door open (we have an alarm that rings when someone opens the front/back door). So I quickly go out and took a peek to see who it was, and it was the CEO ! I quickly ran back into my office, put on my heavy sweater (which covered the blouse but not quite all the way) and tucked my lower torso underneath the desks. I took my shoes off and put my drag shoes back on.

He came into my office and asked how i was doing and then left, but after he left I realized that the collar of the blouse was sticking out of the heavy sweater.

AllyM
02-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Fortuneately not. The price is too high to get caught. I do get on this site once in awhile in my office which has its risks since CROSSDRESSERS that is displayed across the top of the screen is very noticeable. It is very easy to forget to close it.

JeanneF
02-20-2007, 04:47 PM
I've had people look at my hands (my nails are always well manicured) for longer than I'd like before, like they noticed something was a bit off, but they couldn't place what. I'm not sure about my brows, if anyone at work has ever noticed, but I wear glasses to work everyday, so that my dilute the effect...the brows are much more noticeable when I wear contacts.

Outside of tights occasionally when it's cold and I know I'm going to be outside for longer than the quick run from the parking lot to my office, I always wear boy clothes (including underwear) to work, so I never run the risk of that. I've never really gotten into the whole "underdressing" thing.

Victoria Anne
02-20-2007, 05:02 PM
yes I have been caught,recently while doing laundry (I am on the road for long periods at a time ) at one of our terminals. typically there is never anyone in during the wee hours of the morning and well here I am skirt in hand and in walks a friend! OMG:eek: she is a lesbian friend of ours (my wifes and mine) so I found an ally in her though it could have been much worse.So do you think I learned my lesson ? NO I had no choice but to do laundry again at a terminal and guess who got caught with pink socks and a nighty,I have not heard a word about it and in this industry things travel fast. Oh she also knows my wife.

hotbobbie
02-20-2007, 05:55 PM
Everyone on my job and out of it knows about me as i dress 24 7.