PDA

View Full Version : Body Switch

Dominique Melt
02-19-2007, 06:16 PM
I was visiting a site devoted to all things Star Trek, and landed [no pun intended] on the page with all the links to the final episode of the original series, an episode entitled "Turnabout Intruder (http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/TOS/episode/68818.html)." If any of you are fans, you'll recall this is the episode where Kirk encounters an old flame who has some issues, and uses a device to switch her and Kirk's minds into each other's body.
I know I have always fantasized about such a device ... the possibilities seem endless.
If you could use such a contraption, who would you want to switch bodies with,why and for how long? What would you do? The other person [male or female] has to agree to the switch. Let your imaginations hit warp speed ...

MJ
02-19-2007, 06:26 PM
OK well assuming someone was up to it
i would chose capt lex if he did not want to then poc or anyone of the guys "f2m" will do and they wont get to switch back ever as i would disappear in to the world enjoying my new perfect fem body :D

Stephanie Scott
02-19-2007, 06:50 PM
Definitely my wife! I'd like to switch for a year or so. I'd want to get pregnant (after 3 months of trying!).

linnea
02-19-2007, 07:02 PM
I would switch, if she were willing, with an old GG friend of mine. I have always admired her for a variety of reasons including her very well conditioned body. She's not fabulously beautiful or "extreme sports" active, but she has the kind of features that I would like if I could have a total make-over. And she's a really nice person (she's someone that I wish that I could confide in regarding my crossdressing because I respect her).

Teresa Amina
02-19-2007, 07:29 PM
As if there were such a silly girl who would want this 50+ year old guy body :heehee:

There was also an old episode of Twilight Zone in which a man found a potion to put the kindly spirit of an old lady into the body of his bitchy girlfriend. The twist at the end is when the newly youthful old lady puts the spirit of her elderly lover in the mans body :devil:

CaptLex
02-19-2007, 08:19 PM
i would chose capt lex if he did not want to then poc or anyone of the guys "f2m" will do and they wont get to switch back ever as i would disappear in to the world enjoying my new perfect fem body :D

Not that I'd mind, but at this point it's too late for you to get a "new perfect fem body" from me. Too much mileage here. Poc and the rest of the guys are a lot younger, so that might work better. :heehee:

pocoyo
02-19-2007, 08:25 PM

Bahaha! "Perfect fem body" !!! Not in my case I'm afraid ;)... also I reckon some parts of my body would be too masculine for you. Besides :eek: eeeek bodyswapping's just freaky lol! I want my body still... just slightly more male :D I hear Evert's up for swapping a few body parts though! :heehee:

Not that I'd mind, but at this point it's too late for you to get a "new perfect fem body" from me. Too much mileage here. Poc and the rest of the guys are a lot younger, so that might work better. :heehee:

Oh shut up you know you're young and gorgeous Lex... don't make me bitchslap you (again)! (Ooops, what do you mean I'm not showing enough respect for the Captain? :angel: I'm sorry!) :kiss:

MJ
02-19-2007, 08:31 PM
Not that I'd mind, but at this point it's too late for you to get a "new perfect fem body" from me.
Too much mileage here. Poc and the rest of the guys are a lot younger, so that might work better. :heehee:

aww come on capt we are the same age and young at heart too "i think" ok six months apart lol

and poc.. oh to be back in my twenties something again

CaptLex
02-19-2007, 08:33 PM
aww come on capt we are the same age and young at heart too "i think"
Ha, ha . . . yeah, the heart is young, but the rest of the body . . . I don't know . . . :heehee:

And Poc . . . off to the brig with you again, young man! ;)

Sally24
02-19-2007, 08:41 PM
I think it would be fun to switch with my lovely wife. I would diet and tone up for her, saving her the work. Plus we both would get the fun of enjoying the other side. Being as how well we both would know the other body, that could be alot of fun!

Well past the child bearing age, but as I told her in those years, If I could have borne the second child, I would have.

The hard part would be switching back! I enjoy my male side too, but given the choice of 100% female body with no downsides, it would be hard to resist. Would I get my wife's artistic talents too because I can't draw a straight line by myself?

Sally

pocoyo
02-19-2007, 08:41 PM
MJ - you look in your 20's to me! :D

Cap - Yaaay... come on, the brig! *grabs sexy Cap by the hand and pulls him brig-ward* :heehee:

Tasha Meredith
02-19-2007, 09:25 PM
I had a dream about this in high school. I was at this conference with my SO with only 1 ticket between us. She agreed to switch bodies with me somehow once she was inside, but I wound up becoming a middle-aged women I'd never seen before. That was one of my favorite TS dreams ever.

I have no idea who I would switch with. Being any healthy woman my own age for a while would be a delight. Maybe a weeks' time just to be on the safe side.

krisinpink
02-19-2007, 09:31 PM
I can promise that episode 'left a mark' on this impressionable mind...I was already all about the 'crossing over' thing, and that episode had my FULL attention!! (I hope that Kirk didn't waste the experience)

Who would I switch with? This has actually been a long-standing fantasy of mine...I'd take about a year, and be about six different women for about two months apiece. Young Child, High School girl, newly wed, pregnant mother of two or three, middle aged single swinger type, and matron...what a great year!

krisinpink
02-19-2007, 09:33 PM
anyone recall the sit-com entitled 'Turnabout'? I was about a husband and wife who semi-voluntarily switched bodies. Anyone else recall this show? I'm pretty sure I didn't just dream it used to be on television!

jennifer easton
02-19-2007, 10:46 PM
There was a movie called switched the female part was played by ellen barken, OH GEEEEEEEEEES would I, for at least, oh I don't know, how about the rest of my life!!!!

ocxdresser
02-20-2007, 01:02 AM
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p255/ocxdresser/Transformed.gif

I'd give anything to look like her (Carmen) mmmmm!!!!!!

Kate Simmons
02-20-2007, 01:17 AM
anyone recall the sit-com entitled 'Turnabout'? I was about a husband and wife who semi-voluntarily switched bodies. Anyone else recall this show? I'm pretty sure I didn't just dream it used to be on television!Yeah, Sharon Gless and John Shuck, I believe. I thought it was neat when she was smoking a cigar and playing poker with the guys.:happy:

Rachaelb64
02-20-2007, 07:23 AM
I remember reading a plup sci-fi story back in the 80's (I've read a lot of this stuff)........:happy:

Basically, this guy gets a 'device' from old man/alien type person which allows him to change his identity. Start outs having fun with it being famous people ect, then starts abusing it by framing someone he dislikes for robbery/murder (cant quiet remember). But the catch I think is he get traps in an old mans body or the person he sent to prison, well something like that.

Always though a device like would be useful :D

There also a Clive Baker/Barker short story about a woman who changes men into women after they've had sex with her which, I think, the X-Files based an episode on

PattiL
02-21-2007, 11:13 AM
There would be two people I would like to switch with. The first is my wife for at least the fall and winter. It would be fun and I think I could easily impersonate her once I learned how to sew/knit. The second would be her daughter (from a previous marriage). I'd love having the challenge of turning her life around. It would also be interesting to see how it would be to be in my 20's again.

If anyone comes across that machine, please let me know....

JoAnnDallas
02-21-2007, 01:23 PM
I watching a sci-fi program the other day where this girl could take over another body only if she kill her current body at the same time she was touching the heart of the new body. She did this with a man and after the switch, she was standing there with a funny look on her/his face. She/he then touched her/hisself bolow his/her waist and then realized what she/he wast touching, quickly removed her/his hand and said "Disgusting, I need a new body". I also fell out of my chair, I was laughing so hard.

AllyM
02-21-2007, 01:35 PM
I would like to switch my wife! It would be a great way to see things from her perspective!

janedoe311
02-21-2007, 03:59 PM
My family is long lived. I have taken care of my body, and know its flaws. No heart, lung, kidney or liver problems.

And would not want someone to have my body for even a couple of hours. You never know what they would do with it!

janedoe311
02-21-2007, 04:05 PM
anyone recall the sit-com entitled 'Turnabout'? I was about a husband and wife who semi-voluntarily switched bodies. Anyone else recall this show? I'm pretty sure I didn't just dream it used to be on television!
Stared
John Schuck and Sharon Gless

It was short lived. Not sure it made a full season. Was not very good from what I remember.

No doubt the name Turnabout was a rip off from Star Trek.

Pamela girl
02-22-2007, 09:39 AM
Mabey I'm showing my age but did anyone else see the episode of Gilligans Island where they made it to an island of a mad sceintist who changed thier bodys? I remember Ginger and Skipper changed but don't remember who else swapped.

kaitlin
02-22-2007, 10:25 AM
Mabey I'm showing my age but did anyone else see the episode of Gilligans Island where they made it to an island of a mad sceintist who changed thier bodys? I remember Ginger and Skipper changed but don't remember who else swapped.

I remember that one!!! I was in LOVE with Mary Ann, I would have begged the mad doc to switch me and her. She was so cute and so hot! I would have wanted to stay switched long enough to make the episode where her and Ginger were standing in the mud bog when Gilligan found them. Kaitlin

marie354
02-22-2007, 10:31 AM
I remember that episode well. It was interesting watching William Shatner acting all femme at one point.
BTW... I've recorded them all off G4 & edited the commercials out. (I must have too much free time on my hands.) I think I have them all... I hope.

PattiL
02-22-2007, 05:42 PM
The only problem with that episode was that they kept their voices.