PDA

View Full Version : anyone be encouraged to dress by a family member?

christiecd
02-19-2007, 08:53 PM
Im curious to find out if anyone has ever been encouraged to dress before, specifically before they knew anyone here actually liked doing it... unfortunately, i never had that luxury, but im sure a bunch of girls here have.

trannie T
02-19-2007, 08:59 PM
One summer I was sent to stay with my aunt. . . .
Nope, never happened to me.

NylonMan
02-19-2007, 09:56 PM
Yes, my sister-in-law is gay. She has no idea about my dressing, and has been bugging me for a while now to let her dress me up. I would love to, but my wife would not allow it. My wife knows, but does not want me to shave my legs, moustache, and arms.

Gay pride is coming in the spring, and she is bugging me again to do it.

Cristi
02-19-2007, 11:00 PM
Lets see... does the time my sisters dressed me in one of their slips when I was about 5 years old count? I don't remember it, but they have photographic evidence.

I DO remember the time my mom dressed me as a 'little old lady' for halloween when I was about 6. The thing I remember about it the most was that the tights she put one me were several sizes too big. LOL.

Finally, when I was first dating my wife (before she new about my CDing) she and a friend wanted to dress me in drag for a halloween party, but I was WAY too nervous to go along with it and lost a great opportunity.

Sorry, nothing since then.

marie354
02-19-2007, 11:10 PM
I was "volunteered" once in a play when I was 6 or 7 and had to wear a slip on stage in the school.... I don't remember what it was about except it had a winter theme. I was a snowflake, and had to dance around the stage in a couple of scenes. I felt so embaressed to be dancing in front of all of my friends in an obviously girley slip. Oh, I had one of my sisters silk tops on too.

Paulacder
02-20-2007, 07:03 AM
When I was very young, as I recal 12 or 13 my aunt who lived next door asked my Mom if I could come over and help her. She was makeing a dress for my older cousin who was away at school. She put the dress on me and had me stand on the table so she could mark the hem that she was going to sew. Then when the dress was finished she had several ladies that were in her sewing club over for lunch, she asked again if I would put the dress on, except this time she wanted me to take my boy cloths off, and model the dress for the Ladies. Needless to say these memories have ben with me all my life.

stevie b
02-20-2007, 07:15 AM
My mother wanted a girl so I was dressed in pretty things early on, I had very blond curly hair and everone thought I was a girl. When I was small a girl down the road wanted to swap clothes with me, which was great. When I met my wife and during a heavy petting session she wanted me to put her clothes on. Which was fantastic. We didn't talk about CD then but years later when we were remembering things, I explained that that time was just the best. Its as if subconsciously she knew how to please me.

pantyloverj
02-20-2007, 06:26 PM
Up until we became older teenagers, my sister and I liked to play dress up in the attic. She was always the dad and I was always the mom. She is 2 years younger than me. Mom knew about our dressing up and had no problem with it at all. At first it was just pulling a dress over my boy pants and shirt but later it was panties and lingerie too. My sister liked Dad's boxers too. There was nothing sexual about it that I can remember. Just fun. She has no idea I became a cross dresser.

Debby Cooper
02-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Not by a family member but by someone else which I shall show as a seperate item
Debby
XXXXXXXXXX

peaceandparty
02-20-2007, 08:48 PM
thank the heaven sfor giving me my mother father brothers and general family for being able to recognise individuality in all people

and in me

and i can proudly say i have had a childhood like no other
not that i am proud of it all,but i am proud of who i have become today through all the stuff that has happened

my father has always been a musician as far as i can remember
he had a bandana on his head....for the sweat
and he put face lotion on every day and now at 60 he looks in his late 40´s and has baby soft skin
putting on skin lotion in ireland in the 80´s was not recommended
as it was a "sign" to all the ignorant and non wanters of understanding that my dad must be gay
he also put eyeliner under his eyes for being on stage

so from an amazing background of supporting someone to be themselves
i am here as part of my family
hto try and encourage all your family members to ease down and realise that all we here are talking about is wearing the "other sexes clothes"

hope i can add to this later

bye

so i have been allowed and encouraged to wear whatever i wanted....colour texture and my mother has given me some of her clothes...even though most dont fit!

Vannacd
02-20-2007, 08:59 PM
Cub scout, age nine or so. The scouts in town were putting on a square dance as a performance in the school auditorium. Half of us were to dance as guys and the other as girls. I was chosen as one of the "girl" partners.

I was secretely delighted and went through my sister's closet and chose the skirt with the most ruffles and tulle I could find, plus some pretty top I can't remember much about.

Well, mom nixed my choices and gave me some tired old gingham skirt and a dumb old white blouse to wear instead.

I did get to wear lipstick though, and got to dance en femme in front of an auditorium full of people. And did I love it!

Vanna