PDA

View Full Version : I hate it when that happens.....

SandyR
02-19-2007, 09:13 PM
Ok, so Wife is at school (she knows I CD) and kido is working on homework, so I decide to close my bedroom door, work on some new eye shadow ideas, and take a bath to shave my legs. everything is going great then,,,,the dreaded nic on my left knee syndrom!!!! ( I think the handbook covers this on page 183) Its amazing how much one little nic can bleed. Oh well today is another chance!!!!

Huggs.....

SandyR

krisinpink
02-19-2007, 09:25 PM
I Hear you sister!
I had to put a little piece of scotch-brand invisible tape over a nick I have right at the curve between my foot and shin/ankle to keep from staining a pair of nylons...oh well! Happens to all of us! (better shave more slowly I'm thinking will help me) :happy:

Jocelyn Quivers
02-19-2007, 10:25 PM
There's nothing like the good stinging feeling I get after a good nic especially behind the knees which is where I am more prone to get them. Jocelyn

Colleentg
02-20-2007, 01:40 AM
Living the pain with you.

No one looks forward to a stinging nick, and no one expects them. For me, it's aggravating because I've always had a difficult time with wounds healing. I mean they take extra long! The scar remains for months before it fades away. I don't know if any one else tans, but when your injury heels, you're left with a very white scar (fresh new skin) in the midst of your tan body!

Delila
02-20-2007, 02:11 AM
You know... The main problem I have with nics is that they always seem to happen when I want to try on that new pair of stockings. That and they seem to take an exceptionally long time to heal. Nic my face takes about 2 hours to heal completely nic my legs seems to take a week. Then of course I hit the cuts again and there goes another week.

Phyliss
02-20-2007, 04:34 AM
The last time I nicked myself in the shower, it was a "good job" looked like the "shower" scene from the Hitchcock movie "Psycho". Thought I was gonna bleed to death right there.
It actually wasn't as bad as it looked but something about the hot water making it look wosre than it was. That was the day I decided to get waxed from then on.

Brianna Lovely
02-20-2007, 07:36 AM
I use a Ladies electric shaver, no nicks, no scars.

PaulaJaneThomas
02-20-2007, 07:42 AM
I use a Ladies electric shaver, no nicks, no scars.

Same here. I find the modern shavers give very good results.

danielle40I
02-20-2007, 07:45 AM
It's the Emjoy epilator for me...tough to get used to but smooth skin and only use it every 10-14 days...No nics, cuts or regrowth that has the texture of copper wire.

Dani