PDA

View Full Version : Gender neutral bathroom directory

susandrea
02-20-2007, 12:01 AM
I don't know if this has been posted here yet, but it may come in handy.

http://www.safe2pee.org/beta/

:thumbsup:

trannie T
02-20-2007, 12:12 AM
The closest restroom is 253 miles from here, maybe I can hide behind a tree instead.

susandrea
02-20-2007, 12:30 AM
The closest restroom is 253 miles from here, maybe I can hide behind a tree instead.

Well, if you know of one or two, add them! :D

It's a start, anyway.

trannie T
02-20-2007, 03:07 AM
On Highway 44 near milepost 43 there is a good sized ponderosa pine, and a wide spot to park the car.
Or did you mean bathrooms?

Teresa Amina
02-20-2007, 07:52 AM
On the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor) website I found an extensive list of gender neutral restrooms on campus. Your link is good because of the add on feature but only listed one for UM.

Karren H
02-20-2007, 07:56 AM
Thanks... and I did a test and it showed only one local unisex restroom in Pittsburgh... when in fact there are 100's... I know since I've changed genders in a lot of them... like the one in my avatar... the rest area on I-70, pluss Home Depots and Macy's have them... many Mall's have them, the Convention center has a number of them.... hehe Maybe I should send them my list.....

Love Karren

Cristi
02-20-2007, 11:15 AM
Also not on the list (at least in the towns where I looked for it) are Target stores. The few I've been in all had a gender neutral bathroom (not next to the regular ones, in their usual floor plan it is over by the pharmacy).

I found it the first time because they actually posted signs outside the men's and woman's room saying it was available, probably just to keep us darn CDs and TGs from upsetting anybody!

peaceandparty
02-20-2007, 01:58 PM
this is slightly new to me
though there is a bathroom in sligo city in ireland that allows 2 xx´s in the same cubicle with no wall in between ....2 toilets in the same small space

and i cant remember for the life of me where i have been that the toilets were for everyone

but wherever it was
it was an eye opener of the possibilities

i think the more women that come into the mens
the less smelly the mens will get
you know the classic scenario when a girl is coming over to a guys place
he generally makes sure the toilet is clean and has toilet paper
and that he puts the seat down

if we had more unisex toilets
and changing rooms for sports
at least like here in germany...where the changing rooms in some places are all individual little cubicles and its all the sexes together
i am sure it would make it much easier for cross dressers and transsexuals

for me.....through my earlier years...i am now 31
i always used the womens toilets if i could get away with it
firstly i felt threatened in those days by men bullys(ireland...madness)
secondly i thought with an extra female chromosome that gave me the right to use the extra x as a passport to conversations and clean toilets and mirrors in the womens toilet

i did a video about transgenders going to the toilet...it was in reply to someone on youtube

any way thanks for being here and having a great community

susie evans
02-20-2007, 02:37 PM
karren i would trust your list as i no they have been tested and passed.....hehehe..and if you put it on your aproved list i no it is reliable :hugs:

susie

Katie Ashe
02-20-2007, 02:52 PM
It makes me happy to see thoughtfullness from a GG. Thanks for your support Chee-ka. :love:

I just added Eastfield Mall to the list. Springfield, MA. Thanks for your support.

WholeLottaRosie
02-20-2007, 03:19 PM
Wow, for some reason the where to pee issue enver even crossed my mind.
Unfortunately I didn't see any around me anywhere on the list. Back to the woods!

Karren H
02-20-2007, 03:28 PM
karren i would trust your list as i no they have been tested and passed.....hehehe..and if you put it on your aproved list i no it is reliable :hugs:

susie

Too funny...

Could be the start of a whole new carrier!!! Unisex toilet inspector!! Have to make up a seal of approval like UL... USDA Choice.... ISO 9000...

KH-TG 2007 Compliant!! Aka Feel Free To Pee in Peace!! Hehe

:D

I have to run check out Home Depot's unisex restroom... And if I can change there it will completely change the meaning of their moto "You can do it, we can help"

Love Karren

Julie York
02-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Or you could buy "Big Trees and Convenient Parking" by Julie York. £10.95 on amazon.

:D