PDA

View Full Version : Being seen for the first time

stevie b
02-20-2007, 05:28 AM
Hi Girls, Important day for me, fully dressed at home most of the day but might venture out for a drive. I've ben reading about you girls in the States and experiences with the UPS. I am buying clothes from mail order at moment to find out with company sizes fit me the best. Unfortuneatly this means a lot of stuff going back. Well today I know there will be two deliveries and a collecton. I'm mentally ready or thought I was. SO wished me luck on her way to work while I set about about the girly things like ironing etc.
I saw the van turn up and my heart started pounding and the sweat came when the door bell rang. When I opened the door the driver was the same one I used when we lived a few roads away and he delivers to the same old work place. This made it worse. Te gave a quick look but thankfully, after climbing to our flat which was on the 4th floor he was sweating more than me and was more worried about his health than me. Great so no reaction, signed his form and he made a hasty retreat.
I still talk to the old work place, so it will intersting to see what goes around.