PDA

View Full Version : What do you differently when dressed?

Donna Louise
02-05-2005, 06:17 AM
Hi Ladies

I had a thought last night so I figured I would ask the rest of you as well.

I opened the med cabinet. I saw my after shave that I never use.

When I am dressed, I love the smell of perfume. I have several different ones and use them regularly.

How strange I thought. Both smell good but when I am in drab, I never use any but when I dress, I can hardly wait to put some on.

Has anyone else noticed the same sort of thing that you do and don't do?

Donna Louise

Julie York
02-05-2005, 06:59 AM
I didn't realise what a slob I was until I was wearing clothes I actually valued! I daren't lean on anything. I daren't brush against anything. It might harm my lovely girly things! And that would bother me a LOT.

As a bloke I smoke, drop ash on myself, lean on anything leanable (so it's a bit grubby so what) and wipe my hands on my trouser legs.

So yes, I do act differently. I think Julie wants to give up smoking! Crazy or what? (She is worried her nice white blouse might smell of tobacco! Blimey! She'll be wanting to give up drinking next so she can get into a teeny dress.)

Vickie-CD
02-05-2005, 07:02 AM
Donna, that's very thought provoking. "Vickie" in a manner of speaking is the real me 24/7 dressed or not. I do know when I'm not dressed and I'm out, I see a lot of GG's that I envie so bad it hurts. Also I feel so much better and natural when dressed. I have to give this some more thought.
Love,
Vickie

Julie
02-05-2005, 07:24 AM
Well if any serious housework needs to be done around here it's done as Julie.

JJ

Holly
02-05-2005, 11:49 AM
Donna,
Thanks for asking this. I find that I tend to carry myself differently when dressed. I also pay more attention to detail (a girl thing?). One really interesting thing, when visiting Vegas, in drab I like to play Blackjack and other table games. When dressed, I can sit and play Keno on a machine for hours (much to the delight of my wife). But I also play table games dressed. Haven't quite figgured this one out yet. :confused:

ChristineRenee
02-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Hi Donna,

Well, I feel like I'm always Christine anyway, and even in drab I will wear cologne, make sure I'm dressed nice etc. It just intensifies when I'm dressed is all. I too like nice perfume, being properly coiffed, makeup just so, etc. My wife often jokes that if I had been born a woman I would never get out of the house for all the primping that I do.

Hopefully, the results are worth the effort!

Love,
Christine

sherri
02-05-2005, 01:35 PM
Dance.

Vallari
02-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Just about everything seems different actually when in Vallari mode. It's almost like being born again. For some reason everything feels new when you do it en-femme. I guess thats just an age/expierence thing though. There's definitely a personality change that takes place.

Sweet Susan
02-05-2005, 03:05 PM
I primp, sash, stare at the mirror, take pictures of myself, wiggle my tush, and other things. I do none of them when in drab.

Ashleigh
02-05-2005, 03:43 PM
My personal and dressing habits as far as neatness didn't change. I have been in military and quasi military jobs my whole life which required a manicured appearance. It is also one I prefer anyway. So, when I dress, everything is as perfect as I can make it. Everything balanced, everything even, pressed, creased, clean, etc.

My actions are what one would expect going from male mode to female mode. I act feminine. It has bled into my male mode quite a bit in that I am not anywhere near as rough acting as I was. I am more a nurturing person than I was and almost always am conscious of womens attire and style, including jewelry.

I have a real problem finding shoes since I require a women's 14 so I am very limited. There are some shoes I have seen that I just fell in love with, but no one in the world makes them over a size 10. So the 3 pair that I do have I value.

Sara Violet
02-05-2005, 03:59 PM
me well im the same person just free, having a female brain inside. So when im dressed I feel more like a female on the outside so i dont hate myself as much and feel a little less depressed. It calms my mind and helps me think better not having the constant im traped in this male body feeling i have every day. Its then I can relax do poetry, art. I sit back with a nice cup of tea and let the ideas flow.

Sweet Jeanette
02-06-2005, 02:12 AM
I just feel ,---"Female"---I enjoy the feeling, and have a feeling of "openess".---I have no idea of what it is, but I like it!---You may call it ---"Freedom".---I don't know.------Thats what I feel though!

TrueGemini
02-06-2005, 02:44 AM
Has anyone else noticed the same sort of thing that you do and don't do?

Donna Louise
Absolutely. I carry myself diferently, I think of myself differently, and definitely have differnt thoughts about myself dressed as a woman. I let myself go- I try to get my partner to take charge (although she still tries to make me make all the decisions in that aspect as well). Aside from that, yeah I definitely do act differently and try not to do the same kinds of things I would do as a man would do.

Tristen Cox
02-06-2005, 03:40 AM
Well I do have to shake my bum a bit differently due to walking in my high heels. Oh and I do use my hands more cautiously so as not to chip the polish off my nails. Uhm yeah and I usually have to lift my dress to...well you know:o Otherwise I guess I do things the same but my stance and all have been pretty androgynous for years now. Sometimes more femm than anything else. Have to be careful who's watching sometimes.

Love
Tristen

Monique_Lynn
02-06-2005, 08:48 AM
Become much more relaxed, as it seems I can let go of the stresses of the day and enjoy the finer things in life.
ginger lynn

Jan W
02-06-2005, 10:33 AM
Dear Donna,

Here's a strange one!

I have lived in the country nearly all my life and not many things in nature bother or frighten me. Or so I thought. A week ago I was fully dressed and a mouse ran across the floor in front of where I was walking. I cannot explain but I had a difficult time crossing the path that it took. I was honestly scared of that little mouse even after it was long gone.

I still picture it scurrying when I walk near that spot. Ordinarily I wouldn't give it a second thought.

Love Jan (scaredy cat)

DonnaT
02-06-2005, 03:36 PM
About the only thing I'll do different is in the way I sit, especially at the dinner table, no leaning on elbows.

I don't wear cologn, but have worn perfume when drab or enfemme.

Olivia
02-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Yeah, I do carry myself differently when dressed up and also "think" differently too, you know? It's a bit overpowering sometimes when I actually do consider just how much different the world looks to Olivia. Sometimes I am consciously aware of the dichotomy and then, sometimes it's simply that I am Olivia at that moment and she thinks like that. O

Ava Mouse
02-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Well, I don't have to act masculine/macho any more! It's not that dressing in femme changes my behavior, but that in drab, society expects me to be louder, aggressive, sporty, etc....

In other words, I put on more of an act as a guy, than as a gal. I'm naturally introverted, quiet, friendly, polite, soft spoken, etc. Problem is as a guy, I don't get any respect unless I'm aggressive, deep voiced, etc.

"Nice guys finish last" right?

sigh....

Oh, and sorry to spook you there, Jan... ;-)

Sherlyn
02-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Well according to Kew I seem more relaxed, spend an inordinate amount of time in the mirror {imagine that!}, am preoccupied with my wardrobe and fashion in general {and Kew's wardrobe as well}, have an uncanny knack for styling my wig, like to explore Kew's jewelry box {even though she did buy me two pairs of earrings!}, want to go out--a lot! {and went out on my own last night, en femme of course, leaving Kew at home}, still have a ways to go to let out my fem feelings {again according to Kew} and, hmmmmm, I'll have to think on the rest:)

hugs
sherlyn

Katiegirl
02-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Posted by Julie J

"Well if any serious housework needs to be done around here it's done as Julie".

That's me too - all the serious Housework is also done by Katie

:)

Mind of a Woman, Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch.

Rachel Elizabeth
02-08-2005, 02:45 PM
:confused:

I actually don't do much differently en femme than I do en nonfemme [?]. I go out, I watch TV, I have shop, I socialize.

Wellll....maybe 2 things...when en femme, I no longer walk like an ape nor do I play hand shake strength games.

Hugs......

Stephanie Brooks
02-08-2005, 03:54 PM
I smile.

Janet K.
02-08-2005, 05:58 PM
I have noticed that I have a completely different way of thinking whenever I go out dressed. I am more considerate, not as aggressive (especially behind the wheel), and a lot nicer. I am also more aware of my surroundings. It is amazing how few people actually will look at people in other cars as they are driving. I can drive the 25 miles from work to home (actually from the car wash a few miles away from work to my storage building close to home) completely en femme and not get a single look from anyone. Or if they look, they don't notice. I have also noticed that I am more comfortable driving en femme than I am in drab. I noticed that this morning as I was changing---I told myself that I really hate changing from femme to drab. I absolutely LOVE changing from drab to femme.

Rikki
02-09-2005, 04:28 AM
I carry myself more fiminim while dressed. I feel like I go through a complete change, I think different. Male mode, I have to act more macho, but when in fem, I feel more relaxed.

Rikki

brenonseon
02-09-2005, 06:47 PM
hi my name is heather skye and i would like to add you to my buddy list and if you like you could do the same so try to get in touch with me ok hope tp hear from you soon
with love and friendship heather skye

brenonseon
02-09-2005, 06:53 PM
to ava-mouse hi my name is heather skye and i would like to add you to my buddy list and if you like you could do the same so try to get in touch with me ok hope tp hear from you soon
with love and friendship heather skyeava-mouse would love to talk to you ok

brenonseon
02-10-2005, 08:02 PM
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=Pink] ;) hi girls just looking to make friend as for me i would say i dress as your averege school teacher but look good when i do see im new here and don't have very meny friends at least on here but would love to hear from you hope we can be friends ok with love and friendshipheather skye

Jenibelle
02-10-2005, 08:41 PM
I do a lot of things differently. much of it just happens for me when I dress. I walk different, talk different, I am aware of my posture when dressed, I even talk a lot more and smile a lot more as a female. Its just very natural for me. I still love being a man though.. getting dirty, being a hard ass while driving my camaro. lol. there is another one. I drive different as a female. I noticed that today. As a male I drive like an ass. Passing people, speeding, I have to beat the car next to me at the stop lights too. as Jenibelle though I just drive nice although I still like to get on the gas just not as much. hehe.. yesterday night I raced a guy in a firebird. I'm sure he was drooling over the girl in the camaro. thank god I was wearing a hat and it was dark. I didn't have a wig on at the time. :eek: