PDA

View Full Version : "Boobs"

SherryAnn
02-05-2005, 07:33 AM
Well the waiting is over, or almost over. I have enough money to order my Tria Plus-265 attachable breastforms from the breastform store. All I'm waiting for is a reply from them about size. I wear a 38-D & there size chart says thats there size 7. I'm thinking there idea of a 38 & mine may differ so I may order a size 8. I also may wait a couple more days till my ATM card gets here so I can order direct & save time threw snail mail. Whatever, I've been dreaming about going bra-less so long its stupid. Just thinking about watching them jiggle around under a silk slip or satin blouse keeps me awake at night. Plus I get a pair of free nipples which I intend to order the large size that has a nice protrusion. Anyone wanna sneak up behind me & check-em-out, hahahah

Mn.Marilyn
02-05-2005, 07:39 AM
Sherryann, you will just love them but don't be too disapointed if they don't stay on with out the help of a bra. You will like how they bounce and how they fill out all your dresses and tops. I just love the pair that I bought.

Vickie-CD
02-05-2005, 07:43 AM
SherryAnn, I'll be the first to sneak up behind and checkem out!!!! Hope you enjoy them, I'm sure you will. Be sure to let us know when they arrive.
Love,
Vickie

SherryAnn
02-05-2005, 08:16 AM
tanx Mn.Marilyn & Vickie, I had a pair of non attachable forms a couple years ago & they were to heavy to stay on but they weren't attachable. The breastform Stroe & a friend I talked to said if you take your time with the tape system they use & just attach the tape & leave it on for a couple hours without putting on the forms the tape will sort of meld better to your bod & hers are a 38-C & she says really do stay on as she goes out clubbing without a problem----we'll just have to wait & see. Anyway I know how silicone forms feel & fill out your bra & cant wait as I'm using foam pads now & they suck----on another note--Vickie--your picture almost knocked me out of my chair girl!!!! whewwwwww even though I'm a virgin & still in the closet more or less I'd be all over you like ink on a news paper-lol,lol,lol,lol,lol

Vickie-CD
02-05-2005, 09:12 AM
OK SherryAnn. I'm the paper and your the ink, come on over and lets see what kind of news we can make!!!!!!!!(LOL). Like your pic also.
Love,
Vickie

sherri
02-05-2005, 10:34 AM
I wear a 38-D & there size chart says thats there size 7. I'm thinking there idea of a 38 & mine may differ so I may order a size 8.
I measure 39 1/2 and wanted a full breast so they suggested 40D was my size. I bought the Transform Classic I and 7 = D. I tried size 8 first (DD) and liked them, just didn't want to appear too big. Actually the difference was in fullness more than how far they stick out.

I also bought their see-through bra, which runs large so they sold me 38.

SherryAnn
02-05-2005, 11:05 AM
thanks sherribicd, I' think I'll go with the 8-D but will wait till I hear from them. I dont mind being a little big breasted. I can always go a 40 bra & I already have 3 or 4 slips in size 40

SherryAnn
02-05-2005, 11:08 AM
Yea Vickie I think we could waist all day Saturday & part of Sun making "headlines" but as it usually is your in Fla. & I'm in Southren California. But if ya want send me an email & I'll send some pics maybe but dont think there'll be as hot as yours, Sherry

wilma
02-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Hi Sherryann, I wanted a 42C and gota size 6. When I first got them I thought they were to big but I have grown to like the size. I dont think you would be disappionted with either a 7 or 8. Word of advice, be careful how long you wear the forms attached with tape it does put a lot of strain on the skin and cause sores. Recommend the bra with pockets. LOL Wilma