PDA

View Full Version : as an xxy person i can understand a lot

peaceandparty
02-20-2007, 10:40 AM
as the topic is called
i will try and explain myself as time goes on

but in essence

i feel in the middle of both males and females
and as my biological signature shows...i think i am entitled to wear whatever i want...no question

i mean no offence to anyone but what i speak about now and ask about is this:

what did any of you think about yourselves before knowing there was anyone like you?

and

are/were many of your worries concerning your need to cross-dress largely paranoia of what others might think of you?

and

i would like to know the different reasons as to why each of us chooses to wear "womens clothing"(i cant stop laughing at the ridiculousness of "womens clothing")

i am talking for the first time with f2m and m2f people on youtube predominantly
and am happy that they will be happy eventually
but will we all?
i wont....unless there are provisions made for me and all the rest that are in the middle of the road looking at people going right or left in opposite directions....keeping the old road system....males and females
i wonder how many people are middle of the road!!

i will be expalining myself on youtube over the next few years...my "career" has jsut started
...lol...
but regardless of career i am a carer

and i care for humans and animals and this planet
and i see the time as being perfectly timed for change in overall global societies soon and for the rest of our lives

we are no different from the rest of "man"kind
but i am happy to see so many friendly smiles here

i was going to write something else but i think this is more important
all the "guys"here who were born "male"
but are here on this site
i admire you all
and think that you have done great jobs by being yourselves
ok....so it might be behind closed doors.....but some people have benefited from your braverys

well done people

dancinginthedark
02-20-2007, 02:03 PM
Since you find both male and female clothing ridiculous just what do you wear?

Casey Morgan
02-20-2007, 02:07 PM
what did any of you think about yourselves before knowing there was anyone like you?

Well, being a crossdresser and being transgendered have been two different but related issues for me. Crossdressing didn't really change the way I felt about myself, it made me more aware at times of who I was and reminded me of things I was trying to desperately ignore. I've known for 20 years or so that I'm not a man and I'm not a woman. Being "between" genders (not sexes) is a pretty good way to put it. I didn't know that you could even BE between genders, so I thought I was horribly broken. Up until I found this site I used to call myself a freak, and I wasn't being nice about it.

are/were many of your worries concerning your need to cross-dress largely paranoia of what others might think of you?

Yes, but perhaps not like you'd think. I was afraid what people would think of me if I crossdressed, but I was terrified of what they would think if they knew I was between genders. I honestly feared that if anybody knew, I would spend the rest of my like in a mental institution. After a few years of knowing who/what I was, I knew nobody could "cure" me, so even if they did let me out I would spend the rest of my life undergoing some serious psychotherapy.

i would like to know the different reasons as to why each of us chooses to wear "womens clothing"

The simple answer is it's a form of self-expression. But it isn't really that simple. Crossdressing has always allowed me to see a part of myself that only exists inside. It's also my way of saying this part of me is alive and well. And I just enjoy it. If you take the reasons why CDs crossdress and the reasons TSs crossdress and mix them together, that pretty much covers my own reasons.

(i cant stop laughing at the ridiculousness of "womens clothing")

I don't understand what you mean. Can you explain that a little?

Edit: I don't like to speak for other people, but I'm guessing that you don't find the clothes ridiculous, you find the segregation ridiculous. That clothes are clothes and anybody should be able to wear whatever they want. Is that about right?

peaceandparty
02-20-2007, 02:29 PM
Since you find both male and female clothing ridiculous just what do you wear?

on the contrary

i like all types of clothes and have a large selection of clothes
male and female
and i wear them in combination
i havent found a dress to suit

another person got that wrong too
or else i wrote it wrong
but regardless

i meant:
that the wording of "mens clothes "or "womens clothes"
shouldnt really exist....

we should just call them clothes and not emphasise the distinction between them
my opinion
and i know all my first posts are going to scrape close to someones bones
i know this is still highly sensitive ground
but i am not out to hurt
just out to be heard

so that we can all get along one day in peace
i am here to question,listen,learn and say my piece
peace:hugs:

peaceandparty
02-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Well, being a crossdresser and being transgendered have been two different but related issues for me. Crossdressing didn't really change the way I felt about myself, it made me more aware at times of who I was and reminded me of things I was trying to desperately ignore. I've known for 20 years or so that I'm not a man and I'm not a woman. Being "between" genders (not sexes) is a pretty good way to put it. I didn't know that you could even BE between genders, so I thought I was horribly broken. Up until I found this site I used to call myself a freak, and I wasn't being nice about it.
i am of the same feeling as you with being a mix of the two sexes

Yes, but perhaps not like you'd think. I was afraid what people would think of me if I crossdressed, but I was terrified of what they would think if they knew I was between genders. I honestly feared that if anybody knew, I would spend the rest of my like in a mental institution. After a few years of knowing who/what I was, I knew nobody could "cure" me, so even if they did let me out I would spend the rest of my life undergoing some serious psychotherapy.
again if i hadnt had the parents(divorced)that i had i would have gone further down the tubes in my feelings of different....in ireland at the time....no-one was available or understanding enough including myself and i saw no way of being myself...these years have been great ....living in countries where you see so many people that are the way we are!and i am as open minded as a baby bird learning to fly....anything is possible and will probably accept it....so be you...i like people being as real as possible....and cross dressers in my opinion are very real and open

The simple answer is it's a form of self-expression. But it isn't really that simple. Crossdressing has always allowed me to see a part of myself that only exists inside. It's also my way of saying this part of me is alive and well. And I just enjoy it. If you take the reasons why CDs crossdress and the reasons TSs crossdress and mix them together, that pretty much covers my own reasons.

self expression
just like anyone wearing clothes
we can easier judge someone, we think ,by the clothes they wear...well at least seeing what someone is wearing can reveal parts of their personality
so for a start i appreciate your answers truly
and i am happy to be among fellow sisters and brothers who share this talent of self expression!

I don't understand what you mean. Can you explain that a little?

Edit: I don't like to speak for other people, but I'm guessing that you don't find the clothes ridiculous, you find the segregation ridiculous. That clothes are clothes and anybody should be able to wear whatever they want. Is that about right?

and you are the first to get me right and i also appreciate the way you put it
i especially like "I don't understand what you mean. Can you explain that a little?"
because so many of us get eachother wrong and we generally jump the gun with thinking we understood someone
probably because we are used to the same answers or remarks from people
but i actually come from another planet as far as some of my theories go....lol
but i stand by many of them...because i have been open about these things to all my family...anyone i meet and all my girlfriends-all my life

i will be opening all sorts of "kettles of fish"
i hope we will all breathe through all of them
because i know what its like to have people be at you or threatening you....just for being you
well i am as best as i can be....like my name....peaceful and a partyer

so enjoy your times till next time

Katie Ashe
02-20-2007, 02:47 PM
Alot to answer here and I have too much to say, so I'll keep this short. I hated who I was and didn't know why, I earned everthing in my life and find handout come with great interest. I choose to wear and be Fem because it makes me happy. Mythbusters: I reject your reality and substute my own. Everyone on Earth does this; but deny's it. Clothes are just that, why do we have nudist? You can't raise a fish on land, cause you don't like water! None will just hand you genetic freedom, you must take it. Be true to yourself, or your die tring not to. It's proving time and again. I'm happy to hear that your xxy. There is no such thing as normal, anything.

peaceandparty
02-20-2007, 02:55 PM
thanks katie for your short answer...thank you truly
i am glad we are similar
you are you
i am i
and together we are us
lol

i look forward to your next post

i do,yes,feel as if i am treading on peoples toes here a bit
because i feel even through the screen,how emotional these topics are
and of course they are because most of us cannot really be who we want to be for fear of not getting a job dressed the way we like or other millions of reasons

you know i cant understand how many people just dont get me in my writings
maybe my videos will prove more successful
but i do want to get acroos my feelings relating to who we are and who we want to be but somehow get stuck (some not all)
and how to build confidence and being ourselves more and more

i am sure most of the world are cross dressers....sure of it!

thx for the post

BobbieCD1944
02-21-2007, 03:07 PM
on the contrary

i meant: that the wording of "mens clothes "or "womens clothes" shouldnt really exist....

....we should just call them clothes and not emphasise the distinction between them

The distinction between the two is what it is all about for me. If there were no womens clothing, I would not be a crossdresser. I have nylon men's briefs,and nylon women's panties, for example. I *feel* different when I wear one or the other.

I know that we often comment that we"hate" labels. Sometimes, labels, distinctions, etc, are necessary.

peaceandparty
02-21-2007, 04:21 PM
of course labels are necessary

not a lot of people go food shopping and buy things that are not labelled

but when you sometimes find things that are labelled yet the flavour is not what it said on the pack....then you get frustrated

this is what is happening withing human society

you might be ok being born an xy=man
wearing whatever clothes you want

where as i am ok with being born xxy
meaning i am not in the mood for the rest of my life to have to try and get my points across to people who show themselves to be half way already

we all here in this section may present male when we are naked
but as any cross dresser proves just by being one
is that we as "men" feel more comforatble being treated as women

yet you or i will maybe never get to that satisfaction level

but i am trying to bridge the gap between males and females
and also to let you all know that my kind in my opinion(xxy)
are part of the truly intersexed community
intersex in this instance meaning a mix of two sexes and possibly a mix of 3 or more sexes if only people would realise what human being possibilities there are

so label me a mix of two
and my proof is my extra x chromosome
and maybe the fact that i would "cross dress" too

but obviously in my way

again i thank all of you for any comments

its nice to talk to people that i have never been able to talk to before because any time i am at a niteclub for lesbians or trans-sexuals(which is rare)
i feel as if i have to defend myself as a human being because all they will ultimately see is a man

but amazingly i am an xxy man
technically,for all those out there who cant accept the extra possibilities

an xxy person is what i prefer to be labelled as at the mo

and i label you all as people
people with all sorts of diiferent lifestyles
have ag ood one tonight

i am off to listen to some live music

CaptLex
02-21-2007, 04:36 PM
so label me a mix of two
and my proof is my extra x chromosome
and maybe the fact that i would "cross dress" too
If it makes you happy, that's cool, no problem. As for me . . . I don't need to know what letters my chromosomes spell. I already know that I'm a mix of the two.

Deborah
02-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Stupid question, but how do you find out what chromozones you have?
I'm assuming a doctor, but i hate to ask.

peaceandparty
02-21-2007, 05:07 PM
If it makes you happy, that's cool, no problem. As for me . . . I don't need to know what letters my chromosomes spell. I already know that I'm a mix of the two.

and thats just what i would like to try and further get across to nearly all of you or even if its just a 100 of you

i think humans are more a mix of the two sexes
more than we think

or more than we are willing to explore

all i see the choices here being are:
male to female
or female to male

where is there a section to clearly state or give space for others who are none of the above

there are 1 in 500 "males" born with xxy chromosomes
who knows how many "females"

i would like to try and get across something else too
that i am not trying to change anyones mind
just your perspective

i also didnt need to ahve a karotype done in my teens to see if i was another sex
because cross dressing has little to do with your gender
but everything will hopefully become clearer over time by openly discussing all these matters

MJ
02-21-2007, 05:36 PM
OK here my thinking at the time

i was alone how could i tell my deepest darkest secret to anyone and i felt stupid trying to look like a woman can't be done , what was i thinking

YES what would my family think and my brother would kill me if he knew, but in fact he was a little up set he does not get it , and the rest of the world is too busy with there own life to worry about me. i have had no issues to date

i would like to know the different reasons as to why each of us chooses to wear "womens clothing"(i cant stop laughing at the ridiculousness of "womens clothing")

well i am a ts so womens clothing is mandatory don't you think ? without them i would just look like any other guy

i admire you all
and think that you have done great jobs by being yourselves
ok....so it might be behind closed doors.....but some people have benefited from your braverys

well done people
it's people such as these that help me come out and be who i am , without everyone here were would i learn to express myself , thanks to my sisters i have come a long way ,
i admire all the new comers as they too learn for us
hugs Marissa

Katie Ashe
02-21-2007, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the props sweetie. Look people don't need labels. Love is not a game. These topics are emotional because, they challenge us to question our own believes, yet mean no harm. The way I see it: Everyone has the right to be happy. You should be fearless to be yourself with out repercussions. No one faults the handicap kids and punish them for being dumb, funny looking or any other not "normal" thing. People evolve. Things change, times change, Stonewall was a blessing, womens lib was a miracle, hell we can put billions of transistors in computer chips and due operations never though possible, heck we even go to the outer solar systems with satellites. But :Angry3: we can't learn to get along with other humans. God, how dumb due we have to be to see the light? I don't want to be XX, XY or anything in between, I just want respect, or as God put it: Due unto others as you want them to do unto you. I respect all of you and hope for the same.

peaceandparty
02-21-2007, 09:56 PM
wow brilliant replies

i am loving you people

you give me hope

and i hope for i think what everyone or nearly everyone wants

which in my opinion is
being accepted for who we are inside
and not to be labelled

so i thank you all very kindly for all the answers
and for the responses

you are truly touching my heart in ways that have not been touched in years