PDA

View Full Version : as an xxy person i can understand a lot

peaceandparty
02-20-2007, 10:42 AM
as the topic is called
i will try and explain myself as time goes on

but in essence

i feel in the middle of both males and females
and as my biological signature shows...i think i am entitled to wear whatever i want...no question

i mean no offence to anyone but what i speak about now and ask about is this:

what did any of you think about yourselves before knowing there was anyone like you?

and

are/were many of your worries concerning your need to cross-dress largely paranoia of what others might think of you?

and

i would like to know the different reasons as to why each of you choose to wear "mens clothing"(i cant stop laughing at the ridiculousness of "mens clothing")

i am talking for the first time with f2m and m2f people on youtube predominantly
and am happy that they will be happy eventually
but will we all?
i wont....unless there are provisions made for me and all the rest that are in the middle of the road looking at people going right or left in opposite directions....keeping the old road system....males and females
i wonder how many people are middle of the road!!

i will be expalining myself on youtube over the next few years...my "career" has jsut started
...lol...
but regardless of career i am a carer

and i care for humans and animals and this planet
and i see the time as being perfectly timed for change in overall global societies soon and for the rest of our lives

we are no different from the rest of "man"kind
but i am happy to see so many friendly smiles here

i admire you all on this site
and think that you have done great jobs by being yourselves
ok....so it might be behind closed doors.....but some people have benefited from your braverys

well done people

Felix
02-20-2007, 01:59 PM
Hi there I have read your thread with interest and have pondered over it. You are welcome to post her but please have a little respect for the Ftm members of the forum. We are proud of the way that we dress and we do not feel our clothes are ridiculous. Please think before you speak like the thread for new members says. Please read the stickies on this board regarding new members and this will help avoid any misunderstandings. Thank you Felix :hugs:

peaceandparty
02-20-2007, 02:20 PM
again....more misunderstandings...
but i appreciate you getting back to me.....

i was not saying that anything was ridiculous like what you got from it

my point of "mens clothes" and "womens clothes"
is that i just wear clothes
and i dont see clothes being just for one sex or the other

clothes are clothes
and i was trying to say that and only that

and i have looked at some of the millions of photos here
and you all look great

so as i have experienced on other forums
people are bound to take me wrong
but if you do
and dont read
"i dont want to offend"
then question or remark like the person above

and i will try and say it another way

Felix
02-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Thanks PeaceandParty I understand where you are coming from now and will try to answer your thread.

There as you will find many ppl on these boards who are in the middle, who feel they have both male and female aspects so I'm sure you will feel that you are catered for here.

I felt a little lonely nothing to do with my SO as she is wonderful just needed others to talk to who knew what I was going on about.

I did worry a little about what others might think but I didn't let it stop me cos I knew I felt happier dressing this way.

I wear men's clothing because I feel more comfortable and I feel I am being true to myself.

I feel I have a strong male side but I also have my female side which I would never totally want to loose as I value the things my womanhood has given me
and being a feminist and having very strong feelings on equality I value everybody where ever they are on the spectrum or not, what ever their sexuality, what ever their gender. Everyone has the right to be!!

Welcome aboard PeaceandParty xx Felix :hugs:

peaceandparty
02-20-2007, 03:17 PM
thx again for another answer

i am keyboard happy myself at the mo(instead of trigger happy)
but ia m not so computer literate...no idea what stickies are
and what the abbrev:gg means here

i think we all cater for eachother
and it is great that i see so many people being in the same boat as myself
well actually maybe i havent seen them but i know they are here!!
and i am finally happy to be here

i will hope that people will be able to treat me nearly like a neutral sex
felix...we are kind of like opposites
you say you are more male...with your personality and clothes
and myself i am more female...not in look anymore
due to t for the last 13 years or so

there are so many people who dont "fit"
well actually we do fit but we are not sure where to go

i am with you all in spirit

lastly....my controversial question though is:
being born xx in this era...and wearing mens clothes
do you get treated/seen as a man?
and
i think its easier for an xx to put on "mans clothing"
than
an xy putting on "womens clothing"

because its been at least 50 years that the first xx said she was going to wear jeans
and not so long(correct me if i am wrong) with xys wearing "female clothes"

this is highly sensitive....but i ask myself how else could i put it and when else
so excuse me but i go with heart and soul....and they say "do it"

please forgive me i mean no harm

Felix
02-20-2007, 03:31 PM
Hi again and don't worry about being key board happy we all like a good old gab on here. You will find quite a few threads around about the questions you have asked just have a good old look around at old threads on here and in the other areas too. Do I get seen and treated and seen as a man in this day and age? Not by the ppl who know me but I can pass quite well with those who don't. There are certain roles which could be counted as male which my SO does say that is your job and I know she means in my male role :heehee: cos she has said it. I think to be seen and treated as a man I would have to come out completely and be up front about my Genderqueer/ Transgenderedness and I'm not ready for that yet. Although I have come out to a few close friends and one family member. :heehee: they still call me by my female name even though I would prefer Felix or Toby or the latest we have come up with Alfi!!
Well I'm glad ya feel happy being here hun so now enjoy and lets get to know each other xx Felix :hugs:

ZenFrost
02-20-2007, 03:44 PM
Stickies are the threads that are at the top of the forum. They are labeled as "Sticky" and it's a good idea to read them.

GG means genetic girl. That's someone who is a genetic female and generally does not crossdress. Many of the GGs on this site are the SOs, friends, or relatives of a MtF.

pocoyo
02-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Hey Alfi is a cute name...you should run a poll of names!

Hehe sorry off topic I know... I'm leaving this thread now sorry!

Felix
02-20-2007, 05:48 PM
Thanx Zen for clarifying those bits I'm rather upto my eye's in assignments at the mo and forgot to answer that bit of the thread :o Sorry PeaceandParty hope Zen has helped :hugs:

Hey Poc thanx dude, don't run off come join the thread :hugs: xx Felix

pocoyo
02-20-2007, 05:51 PM
Haha I can't Alfi Toby Felix... I don't quite understand it... and don't have the energy to make myself understand it right now lol! (And some people have called me clever recently... told you I was simple! :heehee:)

:hugs: xx

peaceandparty
02-20-2007, 08:00 PM
yes thanks pocoyo and felix,toby or alfi and zen especially for the abbrev thing

thanks for being interested and interesting people

bi_weird
02-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Hey welcome to the club!
Sorta odd question, but how do you get a test for weird chromosome things? We were having a random websurf one night and it turns out that I have basically all the symptoms of having three x chromosomes...and I've been curious since as to how hard it'd be to actually find out.
But yes, nice to have you here. Nice to have another in the middle (I might just be settling on andrygynous as my identity...maybe...dunno. Confusion is a theme with me)
As for your questions. Do I pass? Hah no, 'cept for my nearly blind professor. My dress has gotten steadily more masculine as I explore this, though, and I think now if I were to put in effort trying to pass then I could, at least with strangers. Being six foot tall and not very curvy helps with that.
But yeah I can see how it's easier in some ways to be ftm rather than mtf. People are a lot less likely to be angry. Doesn't mean they'll let you do it anymore though. Mom is never going to stop trying to put me into dresses, and some of my female friends get upset when I wear guys clothes (apparently, because I'm tall and slim like they wish they could be, I'm under a social obligation to show it off all the time, even if I feel it's to an inappropriate degree...but yeah that's another rant).
Anyway I'm braindead today, so that'll be my story for now.

kerrianna
02-20-2007, 08:13 PM
or the latest we have come up with Alfi!!

:heehee: :D Well now I can ask:

What's it all about, Alfi?

:heehee:

peaceandparty
02-20-2007, 08:22 PM
ask your doctor about a karotype

in ireland it was as simple as getting a blood test but i had to go to an endocrinologist first
papers...beauracracy...all that stuff

i dont think its that expensive even in america

i personally think all human beings should be screened for what sex they truly are.....because it would ease up things on the confusion front...for a lot of people

i have even found out in the last year that THERE ARE xxy "females" out there
and so you may be one of that category
and there is turners syndrome-which if memory serves(which it generally doesnt...lol)is a "female"with only one x

so people there is a whole secret world out there
i say secret because i cant believe that there exists so many human beings not feeling comfortable in their bodies becaiuse they were assigned an identity...a gender identity from birth and got used to wearing certain clothes and generally just the one type of clothes"male or female clothes"
and were told that the other clothes are not for us

well obviously all of us sane headed people are proving the medical books wrong
well i have always said they need to be re-written

i hope we wont need marches of demonstartions in the future to widen the awareness over something as simple as wearing clothes

i hope that it is going to continue to sink in on a personal level with all our friends all over the world locally and then globally.......and one day will pass to the next and then suddenly without realising......voila!

we can wear what we want then ........just like some people wear what they want....and i dont scream at them if i dont think what they are wearing suits tem

keep well people

xxytalk.com is an excellent site
for us
and i hope that it becomes even more welcoming to people like you...if any of you find out that you are quite similar

anyway....ciao
and are not "cross dressers"

Kimberley
02-20-2007, 08:39 PM
Hi P & P and welcome to the zoo.... we have monkeys, cats, parrots just about everything but an ark. Just a little humour. Stick around you will certainly pick it up.

I'm M2F (uhhhh duhhhh, Think the name was a giveaway?) Anyway, these guys let me hang around because they need someone with maternal instincts... No? Okay well we will let that one go before I get myself into hot water and Pocs does one of these on me...:spank:

So now that the intro is semi sort of over....

I am, like many others TG that to me means I have elements of both sides of the fence in my personality even though the "official" diagnosis is TS. I have a bit of an issue with that. Regardless, presentation for me is something of a moot point although given my druthers it would be fem 24/7. I dont usually sweat it but the fem side of things is definitely the dominant in my personality but my presentation is predominantly male. This is for a variety of reasons.

It took me a long time to come to grips with this duality and I struggle with it every day, some days more so than others. There are some very good resources here to draw on whether it is information or a shoulder to cry on.

So, relax and enjoy, get to know ppl and I am sure you will soon make this home like so many of us have.

:hugs:
Kimberley

Robin Leigh
02-21-2007, 09:50 AM
unless there are provisions made for me and all the rest that are in the middle of the road looking at people going right or left in opposite directions....keeping the old road system....males and females
i wonder how many people are middle of the road!!
I like the old road system, as long as I'm allowed to travel on either road, and even play on the median strip when I feel like it. :)

I mostly dress as a male, but I love to dress as a female when I can (generally on the weekend). But mentally & emotionally I enjoy being a mixture. I used to think gender neutrality was my goal, but now I realize that would be boring all the time & it's good to get into a strong masculine or feminine mood when appropriate.

Sometimes, I wish I was like the people in Ursula LeGuin's novel "The Left Hand of Darkness". This story is set on a planet where the people are humans like us, except for their sex. They are all hermaphrodites, but most of the time they are neutral in sex & gender. But for one week a month, they become sexual. (Not all at the same time!) Whether they become male or female depends on the pheromones of the people around them. The transition takes only a day, from neuter to fully sexual.

I fully recommend this amazing novel to all TG people. Here are a couple of good links:

http://www.amazon.com/Left-Hand-Darkness-Ursula-Guin/dp/0441478123

http://www.angelfire.com/ny/gaybooks/lefthandofdarkness.html

:hugs:

Robin

Felix
02-21-2007, 01:23 PM
:heehee: :D Well now I can ask:

What's it all about, Alfi?

:heehee:

Hi Hun, well the thing is we was thinking about names for me if I ever transitioned and the one's we came up with were Alfi, Toby and of course I still like Felix. It came from me feeling :o when we was shopping when My So shouted my female name across the shop and there was I in the mens section looking at shirts lol. Haven't come up with any other names that would suit me yet though What do you think I might do a poll when I get round to it? xx Felix :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
02-21-2007, 01:27 PM
What do you think I might do a poll when I get round to it? xx Felix :hugs:
yup a poll would be fun :).......i think though if you find a name that fits you will know it automatically.......ive always had Kieron in my mind since a young kid