PDA

View Full Version : A Ways to Go

gennee
02-20-2007, 02:46 PM
This past Saturday I sat in the bedroom packing some stuff. I was wearing a white peasant top. My wife knows that I dress so I decided to put on a skirt. When she saw me with it on, she shook her head :eek: . She said she cannot see me in a skirt.

Right then I realized that there's still a ways to go. She will allow me to wear panties and the tops but the skirt is too much. I haven't pushed the issue on her and I won't. I'm thankful for what I can do now. It's possible that she will never totally accept what I do and that's okay. I haven't told her that I have been in public many times. I'll tell her when ever I feel she is ready though I realize that total acceptance may never come.

Gennee

lauraabdl
02-20-2007, 03:13 PM
I dont kow if our SO's are related but they do think alike. I am hopeing that in the future my SO will be more accepting, although I am thankful for what she allows without comment. Love Laura

Staci G
02-20-2007, 03:23 PM
If she accepts anything at all its more than mine does. But if she accepts a peasant top try capris they look great with those tops in a pirate kind of way :heehee: Anyway I wish you well and lots of luck. Oh yeah you never said what about heels they are awesome with capris

Huggs and a bunch of them:hugs:

Karren H
02-20-2007, 03:45 PM
If she accepts anything at all its more than mine does. :

Ditto!!! Your way ahead of me on that curve!!

Karren

linnea
02-20-2007, 04:10 PM
If my SO accepted anything, it would be a huge accomplishment, but in fairness to her I have to acknowledge that I haven't really given her the opportunity.
Nonetheless, the idea that she would be somewhat accepting is very exciting.

susie evans
02-20-2007, 04:18 PM
i am very lucky that my so /wife accepts and particapates but when she wants the man around i don't compramise there she gets what she wants :thumbsup:

susie

Kali
02-20-2007, 04:20 PM
For some reason my SO has a line with women's high heel boots. Not sure why, but she prefers that they not be in my wardrobe.

She accpts and enu=urages me, so there's no reason not to mind her boundaries.

Tina B.
02-20-2007, 04:39 PM
If she accepts anything at all its more than mine does. But if she accepts a peasant top try capris they look great with those tops in a pirate kind of way :heehee: Anyway I wish you well and lots of luck. Oh yeah you never said what about heels they are awesome with capris

I agree with Staci, maybe she would except pants, that would would be a step in the direction you want to go (to be fully dressed).
and if not the capris, maybe something like those black slacks karen has been showing off!
Tina B.

SherriePall
02-20-2007, 06:33 PM
Accepting? My wife is like Karren's. She wipes the lipstick off my lips after she kisses me because she can't stand to see it on my lips.

Karren H
02-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Accepting? My wife is like Karren's. She wipes the lipstick off my lips after she kisses me because she can't stand to see it on my lips.

Well mine would slap it off my face with a broom if she saw lipstick on my lips.... hehehe She got upset this winter because i was putting on lip balm like it was lip stick... Need to get some of that L'oreal Lip Balm lol

Love Karren

gennee
02-21-2007, 10:39 AM

I love wearing heels.

Gennee

tommi
02-21-2007, 01:50 PM
:2c: Mine only wears lipstick if she wants me to buy her something or take her somewhere.
If she seen me withit I'm afraid of the ballbat in the closet being used on
any makeup.
:spank: