PDA

View Full Version : I visited my Psychologist in drag today.

Jesse69
02-20-2007, 07:19 PM
I go to a psychiatrist for Geodon and Lunestra prescriptions, and for the first time today I came to his office in drag! Well, when I walked in I had to say to the receptionist in a femme voice, "I'm here for Dr. Beedle at 3:30." Then I sat down. Dr. Beedle later walked past and said he's coming in for his 3:30 appointment (to the receptionist). He looked my way and guessed it must have been me in drag. Later, when the time comes, I walk in for the appointment and tell him I dress up in drag from now on to just go shopping to avoid a gay reputation. He said I pass very well but we agreed I had to do a good femme voice in drag. In short, I told him no hormones or sex change / I love women but wish I had a great career so I can get a beautiful chick. Anyway, the session ends and I walk out and proceed to the cafeteria in the building across the street. I pass this beautiful woman in a skirt suit and I hide the fact that I'm admiring and really checking her out! Then I'm in the cafeteria and the moment comes that I fear the most - I have to use my femme voice to order food in drag. Luckily there wasn't a line of people, just me and the food service worker that I'd have to order from. Using my femme voice, I order the steak, mashed potatoes, and reply to her about adding the veggies. Then I asked her about the included drinks and then proceed to get my drink. None of the food service workers around suspected me! Then I pay the cashier and head on out. Well, a man said HI to me as I walked past so I said hi in a very low volume response. Then I'm off to my car and home free!

I was totally decked out in my St. John suit pictured in this thread --
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42490

Barb Valentine
02-20-2007, 07:27 PM
Good for you Jesse
And you do look good in that suit

Wendy me
02-20-2007, 07:30 PM
vary cool the only thing i can't understand is the gay reputation part......

Jesse69
02-20-2007, 07:36 PM
vary cool the only thing i can't understand is the gay reputation part......

I have a generally big reputation as being gay only because I bought so many womens clothes over the years as a guy in Chicago. This reputation surfaces in my jobs, in generally trying to make friends with people, or in job interviews. It was the reason I lost a recent job interview.

I wish I started shopping in drag from the very beginning, but I only did full drag with wig and breastforms after I joined this site.

Peg
02-20-2007, 07:39 PM
Way to go Jesse , your suit looks fantastic .Peg
:happy:

RobertaFermina
02-20-2007, 07:40 PM
Love your suit! It would be wasted if you didn't get out and parade it around for the world to see!

Good on you Jesse69!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Kimberley
02-20-2007, 08:55 PM
I havent gone in full drag yet but who knows what the future will bring?

After she reads my journal anything is possible I guess.

marie354
02-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Good for you Jessee! Get that voice down and you'll have no problem passing. As I have said before, I think you should change your avatar and put that pic in it's place.

Jesse69
02-20-2007, 09:47 PM
Thanks for the suit comments. I would use this same suit to Window shop on Michigan Ave, Water Tower, or Oak Street in Chicago. These are really expensive places to shop. And when I last went shopping and looked at St. John stuff I saw a skirt suit blazer go for $1400 ! Maybe my suit would have cost $2000 to $3000 brand new!

Yeah, some people are tired of my funny look backside avatar. But I've had it on since I joined and I'm wondering how long I can keep it on. If I change it I have 2 other pics that are my favorite.

Teresa Amina
02-20-2007, 10:47 PM
That is a great looking suit on you :happy: Go ahead and change your avatar whenever you want, I change mine all the time.

ToyGirl
02-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Theres nothign wrong with being gay and im sure you have anti discrimination laws in your country. Sounds like a strange reason/excuse to crossdress.

Honestly when it comes down to it im positive being gay is alot more accepted than being tg and there totally different things since you can be both.

Aside from that strange logic im glad you a nice day out.