PDA

View Full Version : A ?, mostly for the GGs

tvgirl4fun
02-20-2007, 08:38 PM
This was originally going to be a follow up question to another thread I am going to put up, but decided to do this question first. Why? Because I believe if I asked the other question first, the replies to this one would/could be biased. Of course, the replies to the other thread will be biased, but it is more important for the replies to this thread be unbiased.

And I know this might sound kind of vague, but you will see from the other thread I put up in a few days why there might not seem to be a lot of detail in my question. Both questions are relative to something that happened earlier today.

And please, ONLY replies from GGs. (Of course this will be a test in itself to see how many CDs can comprehend this. And just for the record, the second thread will be only for CDs to answer. We'll see how the GGs comprehend that one!)

So here goes:

All GGs here are connected to a SO that crossdresses to some extent. Relative to the CDs that go out in public, as a GG, where do you feel you SHOULDN'T run into a CD? Another way to ask the question, what should be OFF LIMITS to CDs?

Thanks,

Jaie (CT)

Country girl
02-20-2007, 08:57 PM
I guess you know that the replies to this will vary depending on the level of acceptance of the SO. As a very accepting SO, I feel the only place that is off limits to a CD is ANY function, or place, that is totally for a GG. For example, an all womens gym facility, a spa where gg's may not be fully clothed, the woman's bathroom in a gym where gg's are changing clothes in an open area. I think you should by now get my thought process on this. If you are in a place where all gg's present believe that everyone else present is in fact a gg and could possibly say or do something, such as talk about a gg medical issue or undress in front of the other gg's, then you as a CD don't belong there. That would be off limits and out of bounds, as well as an invasion of privacy. just my :2c: .

kathy gg
02-20-2007, 10:23 PM
I was going to agree with Countrygirl competely....my only feeling that is different is change area's...if the person is truely a crossdresser and not there for sexual reasons, then by all means s/he has just as much right to be there as me. I have only been in a few situations where there was a completely open change area {think discount bargain, temporary store} and to be honest if I was changing and a cd there was changing as well....I could be okay. But if s/he was being inapropriate then I would certainly have an issue.

Now if a gal is a TRANSEXUAL and basically living full time to me this pesron would be welcome at any spa or gym or gg only area. Her pre- or -post situation is not important.

But a cd trying to join a women's only gym.....that to me needs to be off limits. There are plenty of ways to express one's femme self and be around other women without putting yourself in a situation where things could go badly very quickly.

Di
02-20-2007, 10:29 PM
The question....what should be OFF LIMITS to CDs?

Myself..... I don't think anywhere should be off limits

but...where I can see where a problem could arise...with others ....would be in changing areas....like open showers and open changing areas like at swimming pools, gyms ect.

Sheila
02-21-2007, 02:29 AM
I agree with the other girls that any place that is for GG's only is out of bounds but also with Kathy in that a T/S girl fullfilling the requirments for her forthcoming op or a post op TG should be welcomed there............... having said that though the T/G is not in my mind a CDR as such my :2c:

Jess

Sandra
02-21-2007, 05:00 AM
I can't really add any more than whats already been said. Interesting thread though

Iniquity Blonde GG
02-21-2007, 05:19 AM
again i have to agree with whats been said with the other GG's. but, depends on the situation arising. obviously we GG's need "our" space as well, to be "us". but good comments :thumbsup:

tvgirl4fun
02-21-2007, 08:18 PM
I'd like to thank all for the replies, but I'm a little perplexed to how few replies there are. Do I read this, that most people don't believe there are any OFF LIMITS areas?

The general consensus of the replies are relative to locker room type areas as being off limits. It is also mentioned that functions and places specifically for GGs are off limits. Does this include ALL places labeled, "Ladies", "Women", etc.? (Rest rooms, changing areas in stores, lounges, etc.)

Inappropriate behaviour is unacceptable anywhere. This question isn't geared toward that avenue.

I would expect a TS to have the necessary paperwork to substantiate where she is.

And NO, this is not some type of trick question. I'm not waiting for any particular answer so that I can offer an, "Aha!", type reply.

Maybe the question in another form, "I would be upset if I ran into a CD in/at __________(fill in the blank).

I wasn't originally intending to add to the question, but was prompted to do so based on the so few replies.

Thanks again, Jaie

Di
02-21-2007, 11:18 PM
[QUOTE=tvgirl4fun;759087]I'd like to thank all for the replies, but I'm a little perplexed to how few replies there are. Do I read this, that most people don't believe there are any OFF LIMITS areas?

The general consensus of the replies are relative to locker room type areas as being off limits. It is also mentioned that functions and places specifically for GGs are off limits. Does this include ALL places labeled, "Ladies", "Women", etc.? (Rest rooms, changing areas in stores, lounges, etc.)

I personally would not see any area off limits....but my answer about changing areas ...I was refering to open changing areas...like at a gym or pool setting ...... rest rooms or changing areas...would be fine......

Stacy GG
02-22-2007, 01:11 AM
I'd have to agree with the other ggs on this. the non-private changing areas...well that just wouldn't be cool.

Michelle123 GG
02-22-2007, 05:46 PM
I would agree with the other women...not all GG's are as accepting as us so you would have to take that into consideration when in public areas.

Sheila
02-22-2007, 07:35 PM
:2c:
Do I read this, that most people don't believe there are any OFF LIMITS areas?

Maybe the question in another form, "I would be upset if I ran into a CD in/at __________(fill in the blank)

Maybe the question in another form, "I would be upset if I ran into a CD in/at __________(fill in the blank)

I think the general concensis to that is................in any area designated as a woman only area................. free from GM's with the exception being TGirls in the process of heading toward surgical assigment.................

In my opinion.......... and it is only my opinion........ if you are a genetic male not going srs............ Woman is the definitive word in public areas............ with a few exceptions................... if dressed fully fem.......ladies loo's are fine.......... ladies only events (whatever description they come under. E.G ladies evening/fashion show/dinner/swimming/computer course are a NO NO for cdr's whether 1 hr a month or 24/7............ but like I said just my:2c:

admirerplus GG
02-22-2007, 08:02 PM
Jaie,

I may be in a different situation than many GGs on this forum. I am not a SO and have never dated a CD. I am curious about the lifestyle and would like to meet a CD. So, my answer to you question would be, "I do not care where I meet a CD. I would just like to meet a single CD in my community or region." If I could identify a CD and saw her in my community, I would be friendly and say "Hello".

As for being in a gym and or private changing areas, I feel uncomfortable anyway. It does not matter what the gender is of the people around me.