PDA

View Full Version : Bra Lovers: What Is Your Favorite Bra Style?

tricot gal
02-05-2005, 03:16 PM
For my sensual pleasure, I wear a bra when I am wearing panties. The two are inseparable. One without the other gives me a feeling that I'm not dressed properly. I would like to learn what style of bra that you like to wear the most and why you like that particular style the most. My preference is the underwire soft cup into which my breastforms fit oh so nicely. A little lace on the bra adds to my enjoyment. The underwire style for me is very essential because it constantly reminds you that you are wearing something quite feminine. It gives you a sexy feeling when the wire rubs your chest gently.

Although I have noted only a few styles, I realize that you may want to list other styles or comment about your material preferences, such as nylon, satin, cotton, etc. Looking forward to your responses.

Ashleigh
02-05-2005, 03:28 PM
Soft cup with underwire mainly because I haven't found a bra without an underwire in a 40 B yet. I would like to ttry one without the underwire since sometimes they can be uncomfortable. My wife just bought me 2 very nice ones with lots of lace. They are both the push up kind. As I found out last week I am a B cup so these fit just right and show a surprising amount of cleavage. I also have two others that are smooth for t-shirts and such. I just can't get through the day without them.

spaskinstyle
02-05-2005, 04:36 PM
My Favorite Bra and the Bra that I recommend most to my customers is a bra that has a formed cup that is lightly lined and has an underwire. Best Style the Balconette. It is like a shelf bra, with full coverage and not padded but formed and lined. These work beautifully because they already have a preformed feminine shape and then they support your forms beautifully. For us GG's they hold up the hoots real nice! We love these because they do wonders for your figure and you can wear them with most any type of breast form heavy, weighted or just foam. They do beautifully. Love ya girls. Theresa

Sweet Susan
02-05-2005, 04:43 PM
I don't really have a favorite bra style, nor do I feel undressed if I'm not wearing one. Actually, I don't usually feel a need to wear a bra. However, I enjoy the push up type bras the most, though I can't find one to fit me. Need to go to Nordstroms, I guess, and face up to the women behind the counter.

Priscilla1018
02-05-2005, 05:05 PM
I have four bras at the moment. Two are underwire that I removed the wire from. It's the only way too get one for a 50 inch chest. I have one soft cup that is very comfortable, and one sports bra. I usually do'nt wear one, I really do'nt need shapping since I have more than a handful if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Tracie Lynn
02-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Ungerwire for me I preper the full coverage styles with nylon or satan lower cups and lace upper I wear mostly Playtex and Bali bras but do have some nice bras from other manafacturers also.

Linda-x
02-05-2005, 06:16 PM
I have'nt bought a new bra in a while now. Bra's I wear to go out in, are always underwire soft cup. I'm still fighting slipping bra straps, though, so I need to to find a better fit. I might even get a light blue or pink bra this time, as everything I have is either black, or white. Oh, nice avatar, Susan.

wilma
02-05-2005, 08:27 PM
I usually wear a soft cup, and Ashleigh Penneys usually caries them up to size 42D. I am also very fond of a couple sport bras I have. they hold my forms tight and give me a very perky shape. I am curious about the support of an underwire. I also have a bra I got from the brestformstore.com with pockets that hold my forms into place and the bra is very comfortable. LOL Wilma

Robertacd
02-05-2005, 11:44 PM
I have four bras at the moment.

:eek:FOUR?:eek:

I have over forty bras I bet. I have just about every style including longline, strapless, soft cup, and underwire. Lots of colors too, but mainly white. I find that I wear the soft cups the most, they are more comfortable to me. The ones I like the best are the Cachique ones from Lane Bryant (the store not that icky catalog) But I get them at Ross or on ebay at lower prices.

Speaking of prices I was shocked to see a simple JMS soft cup (by the way Ashleigh Playtex and Just My Size have several soft cups in 40B) costs $15 at K-mart. I guess I am just not used to paying full price for these things snd buy my bras mainly at Ross and TJ Maxx and the other cleraence stores.

Felicity
02-06-2005, 12:21 AM
Well, I prefer the longline strapless. Many of them are convertible (removable straps.) The best obes for me are the ones that fit tight enough that they bull the lower rib cage in a little. This is anywhere from 1-3 inches, and helps add to the tapered look women have.

Priscilla1018
02-07-2005, 09:51 AM
:eek:FOUR?:eek:

I have over forty bras I bet. I have just about every style including longline, strapless, soft cup, and underwire. Lots of colors too, but mainly white. I find that I wear the soft cups the most, they are more comfortable to me. The ones I like the best are the Cachique ones from Lane Bryant (the store not that icky catalog) But I get them at Ross or on ebay at lower prices.

Speaking of prices I was shocked to see a simple JMS soft cup (by the way Ashleigh Playtex and Just My Size have several soft cups in 40B) costs $15 at K-mart. I guess I am just not used to paying full price for these things snd buy my bras mainly at Ross and TJ Maxx and the other cleraence stores.
Hi Roberta,

I purged part of the Priscilla collection a few years ago, only kept the most comfortable.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Pamela Johnson
02-07-2005, 10:00 AM
l love seem free bras they hug and enhance your boobs and they are so delicate over nipples, especially my sensative ones which adds to the pleasure of wearing the bra. Give it a try girls and let me know. l dont use padding just natural and pleasurable.

LindaTS
02-07-2005, 03:21 PM
I usually prefer the underwire bras that are made of lace. I think they are just about the sexiest thing a girl can wear. I recently started wearing lightly padded bras when my breasts started growing so that I don't need any breast forms with those. But I'm sure I'll be wearing the underwires again just as soon as possible.

Rachel Ann
02-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Soft cup with underwire works best for me. I do prefer something like microfiber or lace to those white things that look like something that a valkyrie would wear. Since I am using unattached breastforms right now, the underwire helps keep everything in place. ;)

However, I do need to get something strapless and white for times when I wear a camisole or tee as a top. They aren't going to stay up by themselves :p

I've been thinking of trying a longline for bodyshaping. Has anyone anything to report about that?

racheal
02-07-2005, 05:36 PM
Let's not forget that the soft cup with underwire has to be satin, satin, satin! Hmmm, did I mention I love satin? :D :)

Amelie
02-07-2005, 07:54 PM
My Favorite Bra and the Bra that I recommend most to my customers is a bra that has a formed cup that is lightly lined and has an underwire. Best Style the Balconette. It is like a shelf bra, with full coverage and not padded but formed and lined. These work beautifully because they already have a preformed feminine shape and then they support your forms beautifully. For us GG's they hold up the hoots real nice! We love these because they do wonders for your figure and you can wear them with most any type of breast form heavy, weighted or just foam. They do beautifully. Love ya girls. Theresa

This is the type of bra that I wear. Like Theresa says, the bra already has a fem shape, and I don't need to wear forms with this kind of bra. Sometimes a little bit of fabric stuffed in them is enough.

Olivia
02-07-2005, 11:20 PM
My favorite bra is an underwire,38c, with satin or nylon lower cups and lace upper cups. I have about a dozen like that in various brands, colors and styles(and dozens of other kinds too!! I love brassieres!). I recently bought a molded cup underwire and I have to say I like it quite a bit too. I usually buy white bras, they show up in the mirror better, lol. But I like black and red a lot also. I have some FashionForm breast enhancers that have seen better days-they're due for replacement this summer. Olivia
btw-Rachel Ann, that comment about the valkyrie's breastplates cracked me up! O

kirsti
02-07-2005, 11:59 PM
A soft padded underwire is the best,breasts fit snuggly.

sissy stacy
02-09-2005, 11:48 PM
(curtsey)

The poll did not list my first choice , so i voted my second: underwire. I do love a lacy underwire bra, but my all time favourite is the bullet bra. i have a few.

(curtsey)

--sissy stacy

Nikki A.
02-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Maidenform makes a soft cup without underwire bra in your size. I'm a 40/42 either b or c cup and I enjoy both underwire and without. My favorite is a long line in that it further projects my somewhat meager assets while flattening the gut when worn with a high waist girdle. Advise a long line should be sized a bit bigger than a bra in that we don't taper like a GG. In a long line I wear a 46B which does a real nice job.

KathyVS100Menthols
03-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Without a doubt, the Maidenform Sweet Nothings Classic is my fave----nice amounts of satin and lace, front closure, too! I also like some satin cup underwires I found at Target: Xhilaration, they're called! Super silky cups make my boobs look and feel great!

BonnieJG
03-08-2005, 02:27 PM
I have about 12 from soft to hard I like underwire lace pushup bra's the best one that i have is a red marry widow 38B . right now Im waring a PINK underwire pushup bra 38b

Bonnie

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 02:30 PM
soft cup with a under wire ..........the varssettes .........cleavege bra..........yes we love them ...........

Vallari
03-08-2005, 02:47 PM
I like the pushup-style bras myself, so I picked "Padded" since the cups are a little thicker than normal. They just look so cute no matter what the color and I can't get over those shiny skinny bra straps-CUTE! :)

Wendy me
03-08-2005, 02:57 PM
vallari don't you just love the way them straps slide down accross your shoulder ??????????????

serenade
03-16-2005, 04:18 AM
i love underwired balconette bras... Panache,Fantasie and Freya make lovely ones in larger cup sizes for us biiig gurls !
:D

Stormgirl
03-16-2005, 04:37 AM
The front closure style with lace

Eadie
07-03-2005, 01:51 AM
My favorite is a lace cup underwire, that is satin other than the cup.
The lace is a real turn on for my sensitive nipples ,which I vacuum suck
regularly.....I swear they are directly connected to my penis head.
Any movement and it's instant arousal, so white see thru' lace/brocade
wins every time.