PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer's New Birthday

Jenniferritchie
02-21-2007, 12:25 AM
It has been a while since i last shared with you all, but i have actually been reborn, my new bithday is on ST. Valentines Day 14/02/07. This is the first public outing of Jennifer when two of my sisters from the support group i attend, helped me to leave the security of meeting place and go to a gay bar in Glasgow and just be relaxed,

After getting over the nerves of walking in public i have to admit it was BRILLIENT. I had choosen a sexy black dress, just above the knee with matching high heels and accessories, and boy did i look and feel good, even if i say so myself.

I had just sat down with my friends and no sooner had my first admirer come on the scene, but as i have a loving wife who accepts me i was not interested in this guy, but i tell you it is a great feeling knowing that i can turn a guy.

iam soory if this seems to be long but as you can imagine, iam still on a high and looking to my next outing with excitmemt, i will try and post some pics soon.

RobertaFermina
02-21-2007, 03:06 AM
Happy Birthday Darling !

It's a big wonderful world out there. I'm so glad you have supportive sisters nearby to guide and encourage you !

Keep us posted !

:rose: Roberta :rose: