PDA

View Full Version : CDing and illness

Sheila
02-21-2007, 02:58 AM
I have noticed that if for some reason my cdr can't/won't dress for a period of time after a little while he begins to complain of an upset stomach..... nothing major just feeling offish........... is this fairly common amongst you all that if for whatever reason you can't dress that you begin to have minor ailments.... it seems to me that for him it's an outward sign of his inner pain/turmoil as if his inner balance is not being met and so manifests itself in a niggling upset

Jess

Shelly Preston
02-21-2007, 03:07 AM
Hi Jess

If anything I would say the opposite. I think being ill is more likely to reduce the thought of dressing.
Although some people become irritable if they cant dress. I have never heard of anyone having minor ailments

kerrianna
02-21-2007, 03:08 AM
Hmmm, that's interesting. I think what happens to me is I just get bitchy, lol. My stomach is upset right now, but I think it's from too many rumballs at the Captain's Valentine's Ball, because I got to dress on the weekend, so it hasn't been that long. On the other hand, it did start after I told my wife I wasn't going to dress for awhile. Hmmmm. Guess I could see if dressing cures it. :heehee:

I think there is a lot of merit in physical manifestation of imbalance. Certainly things like stress cause illness, and not dressing could be stressful to someone who's psyche is becoming attuned to it.

Shelly where did you get that cool avatar?

pocoyo
02-21-2007, 03:18 AM
I think there is a lot of merit in physical manifestation of imbalance.

I agree! I have thought about that since my old counsellor (who was also a healer) suggested it to me. I have a strong suspicion that my inner-ear/balance condition is caused by either my gender "misalignment" lol or another slight imbalancey thing in my life which I can't be ars*d to mention right now haha.

dods460
02-21-2007, 03:25 AM
I have been having some stomach problems lately and am not in the mood to get all dolled up or shaved or any of that stuff, but I have noticed I feel like my chest is kinda tight and I'm kind of anxious lately, so I'm going to force myself to put some make up and panty hose on tomarrow and see how I feel after that.

Tina B.
02-21-2007, 05:12 PM
For me it is more emotional than physical, but I don't see why it couldn't be brought on by the stress caused by repression, and even if the repression is self induced, it can still cause the same problems as if it where an outside influence.
Tina B.

marie354
02-21-2007, 05:20 PM
Stress can cause all sorts of problems. I've never had a cold or headache from stress, but I have known people that get migrains from stress.

Sheila
02-23-2007, 04:26 AM
I have been having some stomach problems lately and am not in the mood to get all dolled up or shaved or any of that stuff, but I have noticed I feel like my chest is kinda tight and I'm kind of anxious lately, so I'm going to force myself to put some make up and panty hose on tomarrow and see how I feel after that.

Did you try it and did you feel any better ??????????

Staci G
02-23-2007, 09:05 AM
Yes I get very sick no appetite depression sets in. It is a physical reaction to an emotional illness.. My wife is always asking me whats wrong why dont I eat etc. I usually just say nothing I am fine if I tell her she has recently threatened divorce again and although I can deal with that I dont want to put our daughter thru it right now.. So yes I think there is a physical reaction to not dressing for a while at least for me there is