View Full Version : How true and sad

Taylor105
02-21-2007, 08:20 AM
This is sooo how I feel sometimes.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/shellyco105/hermaphrodite-720483.jpg

pocoyo
02-21-2007, 08:45 AM
Bah, I know the feeling.
Like I want to use the mens but people probably expect me to use the ladies. Or if I am in boy mode and go in the ladies, someone might give me a weird look. Ooh it's all fun being tg haha! *quirks a brow*

Taylor the pic even looks like you :p (Although you're not an "it"!)
Very cute :D

Kieron Andrew
02-21-2007, 08:47 AM
oh that is so true!........but ive got to the point its the gents or bust! lol

Taylor would you mind if i posted that some where else?

Kimberley
02-21-2007, 11:01 AM
Well, I dont know about your necks of the woods, but there are never enough spots in the women's washrooms in the pubs, so it's off the the men's and no one bats an eye.

Kind of threw me the first time I saw it.

:hugs:

CaptLex
02-21-2007, 12:15 PM
Yup, I can relate to that. I watched a documentary on Logo the other day about butch lesbians and a lot of them go through the same problem - some people perceive them as male, and they get kicked out of ladies' rooms. I had never thought about that - I guess it's not easy for a lot of people. :(

MJ
02-21-2007, 02:09 PM
oh that is so true!........but ive got to the point its the gents or bust! lol
Taylor would you mind if i posted that some where else?

you know i feel for you guys. i had the same problem until i got my letter of passage from my doctor, after that i was OK and i never had a problem or had to use the letter

CaptLex
02-21-2007, 02:16 PM
you know i feel for you guys. i had the same problem until i got my letter of passage from my doctor, after that i was OK and i never had a problem or had to use the letter
Well, here in NYC even people with letters have been known to be arrested and harassed by the cops, so we're still not where we'd like to be. :sad:

pocoyo
02-21-2007, 02:17 PM
At work we have a unisex toilet so I'm pretty lucky. :happy:

janedoe311
02-21-2007, 02:18 PM
also single male and female and no one cares if a woman goes in a mens when the womens is full. Just the other day I was waiting outside the rest rooms for my SO and two girls. Two women tried the door and went in the mens, they were single rest rooms that locked.

No big deal.

But if you are talking about "confusion", or "I do not have the plumbing for the rest room I would like to go it!".

Yes there have been times where I had to do a double take because of nearly walking in a womens restroom. I do not crossdress it must of been how I was subconsciously thinking about my self at the time. Kind of freaked me out actually.

janedoe311
02-21-2007, 02:23 PM
Well, here in NYC even people with letters have been known to be arrested and harassed by the cops, so we're still not where we'd like to be. :sad:

As well but only when there is a complaint, you know a old lady not likening a CD in the womans room. A few years ago a couple of body building women were harassed by the police for going in a womans room because of a complaint. They were upset because the police insisted on a strip to prove their gender. Not sure it happened, think the police backed down. But they were build like men!

Do not remember where it was though.

Taylor105
02-21-2007, 02:36 PM
LOL Poc!! He looks like me huh? I guess he does. haha Kieron you can post it anywhere you want. I stole it from the net anyway. :)

pocoyo
02-21-2007, 02:40 PM
Yeah he looks cute and cheeky :D

tommi
02-21-2007, 03:31 PM
Go to any concert or ballpark and you can always find women in the mens
room even been told by friends they would rather go in the mens because it was cleaner as well as hardly ever having waiting lines.:confused:
Personally I don't care anymore.

Taylor105
02-21-2007, 06:55 PM
Cute and cheeky? Me??? LOL

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i30/shellyco105/DSCN0779.jpg

pocoyo
02-21-2007, 06:57 PM
Awwwwwwww!! Yes!!! :D

Tristan
02-21-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm a big fan of it can wait till I'm home.

pocoyo
02-22-2007, 10:08 AM

Haha me too! But that used to be more when I was claustrophobic and hated being in a room with no windows! It's also helpful for other bathroom-related anxieties such as the gender thing too though :D

CaptLex
02-22-2007, 10:48 AM
That's what I end up doing most of the time (less anxiety that way). My therapist tells me I shouldn't do that - I should face that fear and deal with it so it'll get easier. But most of the time I'll just hold it till I'm home. Fortunately, I don't have to do that at work 'cause I get to use the handicap bathroom, which I've come to look at as my own private bathroom. Okay, so it won't help ease my anxiety in the long run, but it works for now.

Abraxas
02-22-2007, 06:53 PM
Well, yes, that and facing fears is one thing, but a risk of being physically endangered is something completely different.
Which is why, if I have to take a really long car trip, I just wait until it's dark and pee on the side of the road, rather than going to a rest stop.

ZenFrost
02-22-2007, 07:42 PM
I use the ladies room, but I always feel awkward though. I've had ladies inform me I was in the wrong restroom before and that just makes things even more awkward. I usually try to wait until I get home but sometimes that really isn't possible.

Geez, it would be nice if all restrooms were unisex because there wouldn't be this problem.

pocoyo
02-22-2007, 07:47 PM
Lol....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA4Z3CK-AtU