PDA

View Full Version : on crossdreesing

slamddoger
02-21-2007, 08:24 AM
i think some times you need to put aside cd for an evening and go out as mail and femail whith your wife or gf or so . what do you think

Karren H
02-21-2007, 08:32 AM
Since i dress only once a week or two.... that is my standard MO.... be nicer if I could dress up more... but that's life!!!

Karren

marie354
02-21-2007, 08:33 AM
You're right. She needs Sam the man as much as I need Sandy the girl.
Anytime that she needs me no matter how I am dressed, I'll crossdress to be my normal male self when I need to for her.

kaitlin
02-21-2007, 08:41 AM
Hey Slam, your CD life should never get in the way of you and your partner. Life is way too short, live every moment as if it was your last! Kaitlin

Robin Leigh
02-21-2007, 09:05 AM
Sure, but what about those of us who are single? :)

I still mostly dress in guy mode at least 3 or 4 days a week.

:hugs:

Robin

Casey Morgan
02-21-2007, 09:12 AM
If that's what you need and/or she needs, then absolutely you should do that. In a very real way it's no different than needing to get away for the weekend or needing to do something totally different.

Tina B.
02-21-2007, 12:20 PM
I will spend a good deal of time in Male mode, even when the wife will tell me it's ok to dress in the female mode. Just because you can, does not always mean you should.
And I love taking my wife out, and being the guy she fell in love with!
After all, how does the old saying go "moderation in all things"
Tina B.
but I will never go out as a Letter (mail) :cheeky:

tommi
02-21-2007, 12:58 PM
Following the wifes wishes means I only dress when family,including her are
not around and all traces are gone when family returns:sad:
But at least I'm still married still get to be a active parent and still get to be
me :happy: even if only sometimes.

RobertaFermina
02-21-2007, 01:44 PM
Hey Slamddoger :heehee: ,

I will dress up as swank US First Class Postage (mail), and I'll find the gal who is willing to dress up as a tight, cute FedEx Package (fee-mail). I'm wondering if she should be overnight delivery, or 2nd Day....don't need to rush these things ! :tongueout

:rose: Roberta :rose:

sara_also
02-21-2007, 02:25 PM
I will always check with my wife in the morning to see if she has anything planed for the day before I get dressed up. This also includes things around the house such as working in the yard, painting, fixing something. If nothing is planed I will dress fully, including hair (I have none of my own),makeup, and nails. This has worked well up till now and I see no change in the future.

Julie York
02-21-2007, 05:48 PM
There's a mythology misconception created by this site that this is all we do. Some of us don't dress for weeks or months at a time.

KateW
02-21-2007, 10:16 PM
I typically don't dress every single day, but sometimes go through phases where I do it more. During which, I try to work in some guy time with my SO, really just as a thank you for her tollerance of my hobby...

stephanietv
02-22-2007, 12:36 AM
I don't dress everyday either... but my wife does come first over my dressing!

amen sister!!!

huggs Steph

Rachel Morley
02-22-2007, 12:50 AM
My wife would agree with you providing I was (minimally) wearing mascara :D

susie evans
02-22-2007, 01:00 AM
that's one of the reasons i enjoy both worlds i can enjoy the company of my wife dressed either way :happy:

susie

Suzie S.
02-22-2007, 05:58 AM
There's a mythology misconception created by this site that this is all we do. Some of us don't dress for weeks or months at a time.

Very true Julie! My wife sees me as my male self at least 3/4 of the time we're together. Many days it's 100% male. My crossdressing enhances who I am, and is something I need to do. But, that being said, I only do it after wy wife's needs are met. Much of what I do during a day has to be done in male mode. Like it or not, it's just the way it is.

For most of us it's sheer fantasy to go about all of our daily chores and routines enfemme.

Tina B.
02-22-2007, 11:32 PM
Being in the closet, sometimes I just need to get out and get some sunlight!
Tina B.

Alice Torn
02-22-2007, 11:52 PM
At 52, lifetime single, and having never been granted a lasting dating life, or marriage, though I do have sisterly friendships, with older women, I have come to realize, that , I go on dressing binges, then go weeks, or months, without it. Right now, I am in a moderate binge, twice, within a week, and lots of pics. If I am ever blessed, after all the disappointing years alone, with a gg, that I am in love with, and she wants me, I don't think I would cd as much, maybe even stop, if I were ravished by her presence. Still alone, and hoping, dressing moderately, hoping for a right gg, and tired of all the male admirers wanting to meet Lucille! Today, in America, and other places, it seems easier to get a date with another guy, than it is with a gg! Another reason I dress, and look in the mirror, at that tall, leggy lady!