PDA

View Full Version : What breast enhancer is the best to buy?

Inredsatin
02-05-2005, 05:39 PM
My name is Brenda.
I have recently come out of the closet and am looking for a breast enhancer to purchace. I have been looking at PALS but would like some input if there is something better at about the same price.
Thanks

ChristineRenee
02-05-2005, 07:45 PM
My name is Brenda.
I have recently come out of the closet and am looking for a breast enhancer to purchace. I have been looking at PALS but would like some input if there is something better at about the same price.
ThanksHi Brenda,

Try Breast Success. www.breastsuccess.tv (http://www.breastsuccess.tv/). Supposed to be the # 1 rated product on the market and the price is reasonable.

Love,
Christine

Robertacd
02-05-2005, 11:58 PM
Hi Brenda,

Try Breast Success. Supposed to be the # 1 rated product on the market and the price is reasonable.

I dunno, all the truly independent medical tests I have have shows none of these pills or creams work for breast growth any better then pills or creams like Enzyte work for penis enlargement.

Since these things are sold as "suplements" they do not have to prove any of the claims they make.

Tristen Cox
02-06-2005, 03:21 AM
That's true these are only suppliments and more or less alot of money, but thats up to you of course. Alot of these products are pretty ineffective and you do have to keep taking them and taking them which gets to costing lots. Anyways, Welcome to the forum Brenda! Hope you'll stay wioth us for awhile and share in the fun. Come around anytime and ask anything you want, we're always here for you.

Love
Tristen

Sweet Susan
02-06-2005, 03:44 AM
Back in the 70's one of the tennis ball companies used to sell a can that you could put used tennis balls in, pump the can a few times, and it would put some life back into the tennis balls. You know, make them bounce better, even after they had seen better days. Well, I found that it didn't work as well as advertized, but I learned that if I inverted the mechanism, put it to my chest, well, er, breasts, and then pumped the pumper. Well, socko! My breasts were enhanced!!!! I highly recommend it. You can still find these cans in places like Moose Jaw, Canada or Hooterville, Texas. But, to be honest, the best way to enhance your breasts is to smoke a truck load of paraquat pot for several years. Not only will you get high, sick, and hack your lungs away, but you'll end up with at least a handful of soft breasts.

Inredsatin
02-06-2005, 06:47 AM
Thanks for your responses. What Im looking for is not pills but the bra inserts... any help?

Gail Evans
02-06-2005, 07:31 AM
Brenda,
There are lots of stores suppling breast forms. Try the breastformstore.com

Also page through the posts, as there has been quite a few posts on this recently

Gail

Dani12
02-06-2005, 08:02 AM
Gals,

I was reading the "Breast ENhancement" thread (to see if there was anything that I had missed) and Sweet Susan's reply reminded me of something. Now while Sweet's reply seemed to be mostly in jest, there is a product I ran across on ebay precisely for this purpose.

An ebay seller called "Primadonnausa" has an assortment of breast accessories (push-up pads, nipple covers, gel bras, etc.) Among them is a "breast pump" used to increase breast size by applying steady vacuum to the breast. It seems to be based on the Brava System, but without the microprocessor & mini vacuum pump. It consists of a clear plactic dome (to be placed over the breast) and a squeeze-ball pump to supply the vacuum. Each kit ($19.99 +shipping) contains one dome & one hand-pump (but I'm sure a trip to the hardware store for tubing & a T-connector would enable you to link two together to do both breasts at once.

Does it work? I don't know, maybe one of us out there has some experience she'd like to share. I'm not endorsing it, I'm just bringing it to everone's attention.

If anyone has any info, please share.

Hugs & Stuff,
Dani

Dani12
02-06-2005, 08:03 AM
Gals,

I was reading the "Breast ENhancement" thread (to see if there was anything that I had missed) and Sweet Susan's reply reminded me of something. Now while Sweet's reply seemed to be mostly in jest, there is a product I ran across on ebay precisely for this purpose.

An ebay seller called "Primadonnausa" has an assortment of breast accessories (push-up pads, nipple covers, gel bras, etc.) Among them is a "breast pump" used to increase breast size by applying steady vacuum to the breast. It seems to be based on the Brava System, but without the microprocessor & mini vacuum pump. It consists of a clear plactic dome (to be placed over the breast) and a squeeze-ball pump to supply the vacuum. Each kit ($19.99 +shipping) contains one dome & one hand-pump (but I'm sure a trip to the hardware store for tubing & a T-connector would enable you to link two together to do both breasts at once.

Does it work? I don't know, maybe one of us out there has some experience she'd like to share. I'm not endorsing it, I'm just bringing it to everone's attention.

If anyone has any info, please share.

Hugs & Stuff,
Dani

Helana
02-07-2005, 12:57 AM
The best enhancers to buy are the new ones which have a tacky backing. You invert the concave shape and then as you apply it against your breasts the sticky backing grabs at your skin as the enhancer returns back to its concave shape. These will stay in place all day allowing you to wear any type of bra or even go braless. There are several manufacturers but I have not found any difference between them. I bought another pair at the weekend for $10 - D cup size. These are only enhancers though so if you want a big bust then you still need to get the silicon forms but if you can make use of your own flesh then these are great inventions.

At the end of the day you simply peel them off and they can be reused hundreds of times before the tacky backing wears out. I have already experimented with using solid glue sticks to replace the tacky backing and it works well.

Helana
02-07-2005, 01:00 AM
Dani

Breast pumps will not increase your bust! I borrowed my girlfriend's breast pump and tried it for a while, it gives a nice feeling of your nipples being squeezed but does nothing to increase breast size. Only estrogen - whether herbal or HRT - can produce breasts, everything else is a scam.

LindaTS
02-07-2005, 09:14 AM
Yes girls, I know I probably sound like a broken record but I honestly believe that good silicone breast forms are unbeatable. The ones from PALS are pretty good but lack the necessary shape of real breasts. And the one's that I've used in the past are very good, but expensive. They are from www.glamourboutique.com. And for those of you who may want to try herbal products, try www.myevanesce.com They do work for some of us, especially when used in conjunction with a testosterone blocker such as Spirotone. Good luck to all of you.