PDA

View Full Version : First Semi Dressed Outing

dreamy01
02-21-2007, 07:33 PM
:rose2: Well I finally took that big step girls on 2/17/07. I went out to the movies with my wife in my new top and bra and falsies on under my male shirtalso had lipstick on. I was very nervous at first but that changed quickly when I went to the ticket window and the girl never even blink and eye. Then went for some pop corn and the same thing happened their nothing. Once we were in our seats I open up my male shirt while the bright lights were on. So if someone looked they could see I was wearing a womans top and had boobs and that I was wearing lipstick too. I was in heaven it was so exciting to just be out like I was. I know this is a long way from being out all the way but it is a start. The movie was very good it is Music and Lyrics with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrmore. Then when we got home we talked about a real name for me and came up with one. So I am now offically "Lydia Nicole Smith" to all my friends here.:rose2:

:D There is one other thing I forgot to tell everyone. Back in November My two sons told me and my wife that they know about my dressing. They said they have known for about 3 years and don't care how I want to dress I am still there dad And they are ok with it. I guess I didn't keep my secret hidden very wellbut as they say everything turns out for the best. My sons are wonderful to except me this way it brought tears to our eye that day. Now I can dress more often and not worry I even bought a wig for the first time. So now you are up to date with everything :heehee:

Huggs&Kisses

Lydia Nicole
Dreamy :be:

:love:

Holly
02-21-2007, 07:38 PM
Congratulations to you, Ms Lydia Nicole Smith! Both for your outing to the movies and also for having such a warm and understanding family. You, my dear, are blessed... but I suspect that yopu already know that! :dancing: Well done on all counts.

Margot
02-21-2007, 07:54 PM
congratulations! Things are moving along nicely. What shade was your lipstick? I wear a very light pink when I go out and no one seems to notice or care I guess. Next I plan to wear eye shadow. I already wear femme sweaters and bra with breast forms.

Tasha Meredith
02-21-2007, 11:13 PM
Wow! I'm glad you got the courage to take such a big step. My first outing will be March 3rd and I'm still not 100% sure I won't back out at the last minute. Was there any one particular time that was really nerve-wracking?

Billijo49504
02-21-2007, 11:38 PM
WOW!!! That sure is a great start. Next time go in gurl mode, you'll be surprised that no one will bat an eye then too. Good luck...BJ

Colleentg
02-22-2007, 12:04 AM
That is a fantastic thing. I remember my first outing, same nervous feelings, but a very good result, as others say, no one bats an eye if you're convincing. I had to be encouraged by another TS, who made me see that I really was a very passable girl.

Keep it up, enjoy.

Karren H
02-22-2007, 12:06 AM
Soooo Cool!!! Lucky girl!!!

Karren

susie evans
02-22-2007, 01:17 AM
congradulations on all accounts sounds like you have a very understanding family as well:D

susie

Robin Leigh
02-22-2007, 06:27 AM
Nice work, Lydia! :thumbsup:

I often go out for walks en femme, but I'm not brave enough to go out dressed like you did, in guy clothes but with forms & lipstick. I'm impressed!

:hugs:

Robin

Trinni
02-22-2007, 09:08 AM
Congrats and your lucky to have a wife you supports you

dreamy01
02-24-2007, 08:26 AM
Thank you all for your support and for giving me the courage to do it. I was wearing pink lipstick but next time am thinking of wearing full make up. Yes there was Tasha I almost bumped into someone I know that really made me nervous. I hope you have as much fun as I did Tasha. There is one person who I like to give a special thanks to and that would be my dear friend Karren. Thanks for all your great support and encouragement from seeing you out in your pictures.

Huggs&Kisses
Lydia Nicole
Dreamy :be:

:kissing: :love:

Sam-antha
02-24-2007, 08:36 AM
That was quite an trip, face to face with the ticket seller, sitting next to people and the lights on. Being so close up to people is a thrill for you I am sure. I would not be sure which to head for next, full make up, or skirt or just without the shirt top ?
Why not th lot ? Its difficult, but it has to happen. good luck
~Samm

Tina B.
02-24-2007, 08:44 AM
The outing sounds like great fun, but even better is the talk with your sons, that can be real scary!
Tina B.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-24-2007, 12:56 PM
Way to go Lydia,
It should only get easier from here on out. It is good that your kids know and accept this side of you, sounds like your wife is ok with it so far also. I've been all over the place in full fem mode and can tell you it's wonderful, so far I have not gotten any problem encounters. What a life we all lead

lahr
02-24-2007, 01:14 PM
Looks like you reap what you sow. Greats sons And Wife and a good time out. Good for You!

Sally24
02-24-2007, 01:38 PM
Wow, going out partially dressed would make me more nervous than fully dressing! Good for you. It's really great that your family has accepted you! Getting out into the world will probably turn out to be the best thing you have done. It is great! Enjoy!

Sally

jjjjohanne
02-25-2007, 07:24 AM
Is "Lydia Nicole Smith" supposed to sound like "Anna Nicole Smith," or is that coincidental?

Angie G
02-25-2007, 09:51 AM
Thats great abuot your sons you & your wife did good with them they sound like fine boys :hugs:
Angie

Marcie Sexton
02-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Good for you !!! I know when my wife and I went out for a little shopping spree during Christmas, i was nervous, excited, and satisfied...

The sad part is we haven't had another chance to get back out...

JenniferR771
02-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Whoops Dreamy,
I had to get a load of washing out of dryer just as my wife came home from church. Minimized site, but my wife (who knows, but hates my cding), opened it up and took a look -reading the first two or three comments. Not sure, but i think it was on this thread. No comment, but a disgusted snicker.

I am always pushing her to discuss more and accept more--but she refuses to discuss crossdressing. In the long run--I think I will be happy she "accidentally" discovered this by snooping. An indirect way to give her some info--she didn't have to open it or read it, did she? At first she was upset that the big red sign said "Chatroom Closed", thinking perhaps I had been having x-rated chats with someone. I tried to tell her that the chatroom had been closed for over a year--just guessing, on that.

Kelsy
02-25-2007, 03:27 PM
Good for you lydia! That is the only way I have been able to gain the courage to go out. In steps. sounds like you had fun!! I love you're name by the way! You don't suppose we are related?!:D

Jennifer:happy:

dreamy01
02-27-2007, 09:36 PM
Who knows Jennifer we could be at least we both like the same things.I am hoping to go out again soon this time no male shirt and maybe eye shadow too.