PDA

View Full Version : the pleasure of dressing

soccervixen
02-21-2007, 07:37 PM
First time in about 4 weeks I have had a chance to dress - home alone for a couple hours, so quickly slipped into a white knit turtleneck, camisole and slip, floral print skirt, knee-highs, and 3 1/2" brown suede pumps (picks up some color in the skirt), and a little makeup.

I guess this is why we're all here - it just feels so good! :happy:

Anyone else dressed today after a break / absence?

christiecd
02-21-2007, 08:19 PM
im dressed up today for the first time in a long time too! feels so good...

marie354
02-21-2007, 08:23 PM
I dress almost every day... Why?... Cause it feels soooo good!

Angie G
02-21-2007, 09:09 PM
God if I had to go 4 week without dressing I'd go crazy maybe even kill :hugs:
Angie

Tasha Meredith
02-21-2007, 09:20 PM
I dressed up for the first time monday after a 9-month purge. A wool earth tone dress with tiny cropped sleeves, my first-ever wig, corset, burgundy nails and lips. It was my first time in a size 6 and body/breast shapers. I could only describe the feeling as "magic" in my diary. Sometimes, being away from it that long makes it that much more special.

linnea
02-21-2007, 09:53 PM
My opportunities to dress fully are few and far between. I can wear panties everyday, and I often wear stockings and a panty girdle, but dressing with make-up, accessories, whole outfits--I long for those chances because it does feel great!
My next opportunity with probably not occur until mid-March. I'm really looking forward to that.

Karren H
02-21-2007, 10:22 PM
I half dressed... after only one day off too... lol Before that it was 5 weeks....

Karren

susie evans
02-22-2007, 01:24 AM
well i dress at least once a week and allways have my travel bag ready

susie

Mistybtm
02-22-2007, 01:56 AM
I dress every day some days basic panties bra thigh highs and a pull over dress. some day i go all out depends if i am working that night or have a date over for some fun. :D :D

Mistybtm