PDA

View Full Version : lets tell the stories of when u first started dressing and clothes did u wear

Shining Star
02-05-2005, 09:02 PM
I first started dressing when i was 16 i am 26 know. I was at home by my self watching tv. for some reason i had to go do something on the way to do it. I saw that my sisters bedroom door was left open and on her bed was a purple dress and a pair of green sports briefs just lying there. out of curiousuty i just thought of how they would feel. so i put the dress & the breifs on an pranced around the house and in froun of the mirror for a good couple of hours. And know i have never looked back

Sara Violet
02-06-2005, 02:01 AM
i snuck into my sisters room the first time i was allowed to stay home alone at the age of 7. I put on her blue flowered, blue panties and white pantyhose. I still remember it like yesterday. I stood in the mirror for half an hour playing with my hair trying to make it look more girly. Then I sat cross legged and watched some tv. I wanted to go out and play so bad. When i had to get changed I felt like I was taking off me and locking it away. Since then I always wanted to stay home alone. :D

ChristineRenee
02-06-2005, 02:58 AM
Ok Shining Star...and btw I just love that moniker...you are really askin' a lot from the old "queenie" to remember that far back...but here goes.

It all began back when I was a 12 year old little "weezer" in the 7th grade in 1963. Mom was still a stay-at-home mom then. Dad wasn't around much since he worked long hours as a bread delivery man. I guess it first occurred when mom had gone to get groceries and I was home by myself after school. I went into my parent's bedroom for some reason or other and saw some of mom's clothes on the bed...bra, girdle, nylons, etc. (this was pre-pantyhose days too btw) For some reason a natural (?) curiosity came over me to try these clothes on. Of course they were all too big on me but I didn't care...I just like the way they felt on me and the way it made me feel to wear them. That first time I know I didn't have them on that long but it definitely was a naughty and forbidden experience that I knew I wanted to experience again and again.

And that's how it all started for me. It was fun then...and still is fun today. It hasn't always been the easiest of roads to go down...but it sure hasn't been boring. Kermit the Frog sang that "It's Not Easy Being Green"...well for the CD, it's not easy being a CD either. But it's beautiful...and I think it's what I want to be!;)

Love,
Christine:cool: :)

TrueGemini
02-06-2005, 03:16 AM
I guess it first occurred when mom had gone to get groceries and I was home by myself after school. I went into my parent's bedroom for some reason or other and saw some of mom's clothes on the bed...bra, girdle, nylons, etc.
Same for me I guess, although a little later in time. I remember the "control top" going all the way up to my chest. I can relate with the way it felt though, and how it felt- how it felt like it was naughty, yet oh so nice.

Jan W
02-06-2005, 05:27 AM
This is a copy of my beginnings from another forum.

Well girls my story not too exciting but here goes.

The earliest recollection of my life, not just CDing, is wearing my sisters cast off dresses at three years of age. My mother caught me of course but just laughed as I'm sure she thought I was just playing a game. Even then I knew it to be much more than a game. I loved the feeling of the pretty dresses and the way the skirts felt about my legs. I also wanted to be a real girl and recall wishing to become one.

I continued to dress in my sisters and mothers cast offs and occasionally used their underwear drawers. This continued all my home life.

I was in a schoolfriends backyard one night with him when we were 15. I had fairly long hair and was a lot smaller than him. The next day his older sister asked him in front of me and his family who the girl was in the backyard last night? When I told her it was me they roared laughing and although embarrassed I secretly enjoyed the feeling that I was mistaken as a girl. I have never forgotton this and enjoy the memory even today.

The only time my feelings abated was early in my relationship with my wife. They sure came back though. Once we swapped roles and she dressed me in her clothes and makeup, Do I need to explain how that made me feel? I eventually told her the extent of my desires a few years later after we watched Second Serve, the Renee Richards story. Her concern was that I would want to go all the way as Renee did.

I find that I cannot observe a prettily dressed woman without huge gushes of envy washing over me. This envy is becoming stronger with each passing year.

I have recently made the decision to learn to be as passable as possible and to join a group. I'm hoping that such a release will settle me down and curb these growing desires.

I also long for tg companionship as a friend who understands and feels similiarly to me would be a great help.

Well girls thanks for listening, bye for now.

Love Jan

Celeste GG
02-06-2005, 06:28 AM
Once upon a time there was a little girl who loved the name Celeste.... she liked to dressing her mothers wedding dress, and when she got tired of that, she put it on her younger brother and made him wear it, then some high heels and mums makeup...

She threw out her barbie dolls, as real life ones were much more fun....

Now she is all grown up and Calls herself Celeste and still likes to dress boys up as girls :p

Sophie Haworth
02-06-2005, 06:54 AM
Interestingly similar replies.

I first remember putting on a pair of my mothers tights (Pantyhose) around the age of 4, why? I have no idea, it must have been instinct the only thing I can remember from a young age.

I have no other memories until around 11, when I started going out dressed, I really had not a clue why but I had to go out.

I have one memory of going out wearing a gold coloured mini dress, this was given to one of my sisters from a neighbour, this neighbour wore a lot of short skirts,I remember her, great legs, it was the early 70s, I did not have a bra or any padding, I had mums white boots on, no wig, I had long hair then, (no hair now), a bit of make up, I think just lipstick. I was walking around the estate dressed like this, I walked passed two girls coming towards me, I heard one of them say "is that a boy or a girl" the other said "its a girl".

The "its a girl" bit sounds great, but I must admit the doubt was there with the first girl, and that for me is a big downside to going out dressed, being read.

DonnaT
02-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Back when I was around 10 to 12 years old, I had the chore of cleaning up part of the basement so my dad could build in a weight/exercise room.

So I found myself going through boxes and boxes and more boxes (I'm a pack rat too, must run in the genes) and tossing things in the trash or in other boxes.

I came across a old nylon? nighty of my mom's. Probably from when she was little (at 5'2" she still is ), er younger. Don't know what it was, but I was moved to put it on. Back then I mostly ran around in only short pants, so on it went and it felt good on my skin.

I left it on and dove into the box find several more things, especially a peasant blouse and black skirt that went well together. These items all ended upstairs, inbetween the matress and matress cover (slick hiding place eh?)

When no one was home I'd put on the blouse and skirt, go out back and get on the swing. I had this dare-devil streak in me and would do things that tempted fate of getting caught. Out behind the house, I couldn't see if anyone was coming home, had 4 brothers, so anyone could show up at any time. The swing could be seen from the back of the neighbors houses.

Amelie
02-06-2005, 08:39 PM
I sort of evolved into dressing. I didn't wear my first fem clothes until i was 19-20 years old. Before that, I did wear make-up, while wearing male clothes. I went out like this for awhile then i started to wear dresses and skirts. Sometimes during this time I wore a wig or my own hair. I didn't dress completely fem until about 20, around-about then.
I never had a desire to wear fem clothes when I was younger than 19.

Sweet Susan
02-07-2005, 01:49 AM
My first thoughts about crossdressing came when I was in the third grade. That memory is very powerful for me. My dad had come back from Germany after the war, and with him he brought a book of French "women impersonators." He used to keep the book tucked away, but one day I found it, and I started looking through it. I got very excited looking at these men who were dressed as women. They had such a strange look about them, and I remember taking the book to my dad and asking him about the women. He told me that they were men who looked like women, but were not women. Of course, I thought and thought about it, and I couldn't get it out of my mind. I became obsessed with the idea, and it wasn't long and I knew that I wanted to be one of those men. A couple years later my mother took me to the store to buy some tennie shoes. I picked out a pair of white pointy-toed women's US Keds. She said no, but I persisted and she relented. I wore them until my feet grew out of them, and I enjoyed them most without socks while in my shorts. It was erection time for me. No, I'm not Asian.

silkyslipgirl
02-07-2005, 07:43 AM
My first recollection of being attracted to feminine clothing was when I was about six years old. There was a girl at school, a friend of my sister, who wore this beautiful summer dress - it was a pale pink with buttercups and daisies on it - and I remember thinking longingly about both her and the dress while lying in bed that night. I was really disappointed the next day when she didn't wear it again, but I never forgot about it, and a few weeks later, I couldn't believe my eyes when she came to my sister's house party wearing it. I was in love, but I didn't know whether it was with her or her dress! I spent the whole of the party trying to be close to her and touch her dress. It was the most exciting time I'd ever known! Alas, I never got to wear that dress (or the pretty pink petticoat she wore underneath it) but it certainly left a lifelong impression.

KrissyNYC
02-07-2005, 09:28 AM
When I was 12 some neighbors were going on a 3 week summer vacation and asked me to care for the house. They had 2 girls 14 and 16 andmy first day there was snooping though one of the girls rooms and discovered her panty drawer. Curious I pick out a blue floral bra and panty set and was intrigued by the feel of the nylon and just had to try on - I still remember struggling to figure out how the bra worked. Well that was the start during that three weeks must have tried on everything and haven;t stopped since.

Janet K.
02-07-2005, 10:12 AM
As far back as I can remember, I have always been facinated by the look of women's clothing. It has always been much more appealing on the eyes than the typical male clothes, which I have always thought are boring and plain.
As for when I started dressing, I would have to say I would have been around 5 or 6, now that I really think about it. It was before we had moved to Texas from California, which that happened when I was 7, so it would have to be 5 or 6. It started out with trying on my mother's shoes. I loved the elegant look of her shoes and boots, the sleek lines, the wonderful high heels. A few years later, when we moved to Texas, I started trying on mom's pantyhose along with the heels. She caught me a couple of times, each time telling me it isn't normal (what is?) and that I shouldn't be doing it. I graduated up to bras and dresses a couple of years later, loving every minute of it. Mom was working in an office setting so there were plenty of skirts and blouses and professional looking dresses for me to try on.
Fast forward to being on my own. Whenever I moved out to my first apartment, I did so with a woman who was roughly the same size as myself. I would sneak into her room any chance I got, trying on whatever clothes I could get my hands on. She had a box of clothes in her closet that were ones that she never wore anymore. There were shoes, pantyhose, panties, bras, skirts, blouses, and dresses, all in this one box. When she moved out, she left the box. I had my first stash. Around that same time, I started getting brave. Walmart had moved into our area and I realized that several of the different shoes and clothes that I had wanted were there at WalMart. The first time I checked out I was terrified. I never once looked at the cashier. I paid for my purchase and ran out of the store like a scared puppy dog. Now, it's a lot easier. I can walk up to any cashier in the stores, place my purchase on the register, and have the confidence that more than likely, nothing will be said. So far, I have a stash in my storage building that rivals what my SO has in her closet (I know for a fact that I have more shoes--I have counted). The only thing is that I do not wear everyday casual women's wear. If I am dressed, I am in heels and a nice outfit. More than likely a dress or skirt and blouse with pantyhose and heels.

Rachel Elizabeth
02-07-2005, 01:27 PM
My first rememberance is about age 4. I found some of mommie's older clothes and shoes. Tried them on...felt good. Next time, age 6...my younger sister and I wore each other's clothes. On and off between then and age 14. Age 14...was same size as my stepmother. She used to have me put on her dress and heels so that she could fix the hem [I was her sewing dummie.] Little did she know...maybe. After that, mostly by myself during the day...wore her clothes at home. She had one outfit that I felt that I really, really looked good wearing. It was a red chemise with matching red heels.
Would that I were that size again.

:rolleyes: