PDA

View Full Version : my mum said something that made me feel weird

Val Tan
02-22-2007, 09:11 AM
i went over to my parents' bedroom to discuss something, and i was swinging my arms back and forth, and suddenly my mum said to my dad that i looked like i had breasts.

well it's not the first time she's ever said that. when i was younger, she teased me before about my breasts, cos i was plump then. even after my army days, when i slimmed down, i still had probably bigger than normal breasts - and i don't go to the gym. anyway, after my army days, and i had slimmed down somewhat, i thought that my 'breasts' looked like those of someone who worked out at the gym (again, i don't go to the gym). i never got teased about it again, that's how i came to that assumption.

so when out of the blue she said i had breasts, it just kinda stunned me. silently i don't mind of course, and i know i do have some boobs, but i just didn't really appreciate her comment.

argh.. i'm rambling... i don't know what's my point too...

Tina B.
02-22-2007, 12:10 PM
Even parents can be insensitive, to a person feelings, many guys that where heavy have what in the states are called man boobs, and it is hard to get rid of them, but then as a CD'er they do help to make cleaveage, so I would not dwell on it if I where you, it could be after the Army you don't get teased about it, because adults generally and not as cruel as kids.
Tina B.

Jodi Lynn
02-22-2007, 07:18 PM
Even parents can be insensitive, to a person feelings, many guys that where heavy have what in the states are called man boobs, and it is hard to get rid of them, but then as a CD'er they do help to make cleaveage, so I would not dwell on it if I where you, it could be after the Army you don't get teased about it, because adults generally and not as cruel as kids.
Tina B.

I have to agree about parents being insensitive, When I was a teen my Mom would tease me that if my breasts got any bigger she would have to buy me a bra, she would even say things like that in front of other pepole. I know she was really trying to tell me to lose weight as I have allways been a large guy. But it still hurt like hell for her to say things like that, even though deep inside I wished she would buy me a bra.

Angie G
02-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Well if you have them enjoy them hun :hugs:
Angie

Glenda58
02-22-2007, 11:02 PM
you got breast that's great most of us have to buy them with drugs or forms. So enjoy them Hon.

Val Tan
02-23-2007, 08:24 AM
I have to agree about parents being insensitive, When I was a teen my Mom would tease me that if my breasts got any bigger she would have to buy me a bra, she would even say things like that in front of other pepole. I know she was really trying to tell me to lose weight as I have allways been a large guy. But it still hurt like hell for her to say things like that, even though deep inside I wished she would buy me a bra.

yes, that's similar to what my mum has teased, that i could wear a bra.

sometimes i wonder if maybe it was those teasings that got me started on cross dressing.

Angela E.
02-24-2007, 06:37 PM
I think she is trying to get you to come out to her.The next time,if your father is not around,why don`t you go along with her and see what happens?:hugs: Angela.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :GE: :star: :star: :star:

Ronda_B
02-24-2007, 09:04 PM
yes, that's similar to what my mum has teased, that i could wear a bra.

sometimes i wonder if maybe it was those teasings that got me started on cross dressing.

Whe I was younger my parent said that I should have been a girl more than once and maybe it went to my head.

michellebesweet
02-24-2007, 09:14 PM
Don't really understand your post, but if you have them, flaunt them.

Sally2005
02-25-2007, 12:21 AM
My parents are the most insensitive people I know. I don't think they know what they are saying most of the time and I've given up trying to make sense of it all. They are just people too, so most of the time I can ignore it. The hardest part is when they repeat the same insensitive comment everytime they see you. Start talking about the size of her breasts, that will end the converstion pretty quickly, I would guess. :-)

Lanore
02-25-2007, 06:13 AM
Since yours are real, enjoy them. Having real boobs is a whole different and exciting world. If you like them, that's all the matters.

Lanore