PDA

View Full Version : Trying things on

marie354
02-22-2007, 10:41 AM
When I go shopping for femme stuff, whether it be in Walmart, Pennys, or wherever... I have to try them on as soon as I get home. I've always done this with skirts, dresses, or whatever, whether I bought them or they were given to me... The first thing I always do is rush into the bedroom and start changing.

So... Whether you try them on in the store or not... Do you rush to try them when you get home for that feeling of... Oh that looks sooo good on me, I think I could go anywhere feeling?
Or do you just put them away with the rest of your clothes.
And, if your SO is accepting, do you ask for her opinions?

Tina B.
02-22-2007, 11:59 AM
Yes, I do, but then I will buy more than one outfit at a time, and will try them on and pull them off and try on the next, then put them away with the tags still on them, until I am ready to wear them, I love the feeling of removeing tags, and wearing something new. I dressed out of thrift shops for years, and I never get tired of "something new", And if the wife says that doesn't look good on you, then I put it away and forget it, unless I just love it to much to give it up. But since she is the only one that see's me dressed, I value her opinion alot!
Tina B.

SANDRA MICHELLE
02-22-2007, 04:10 PM
I go shopping often and most of the time I try the clothes on at the store, it's not normally a problem. When my wife buys me things I have to try them on right away, it is always a thrill to see how they fit and to fantasize about where I will go wearing the clothes. When I buy clothes on-line I try them on right away also, I like trying on clothes, don't we all???

linnea
02-22-2007, 04:18 PM
I love trying on clothes, so when I have the opportunity to go out, I really enjoy shopping and trying things on. When I buy something (unless it's from a catalog or on-line), I try it on twice: once in the store and once when I get it home. If the situation's right (i.e., SO's away), I try things on more than once.