PDA

View Full Version : Wife playing game's

Michelle 51
02-22-2007, 11:38 AM
The wife has known for several year's i wear pantie's and nylon's when she isn't home and sometime's i'll wear them when we make love but she doesn't know about the heel's skirt's top's etc.A week or so ago she tried on a pair of panty-hose and they were too big so i said give them to me i'll use them and she said no way and put them back in her dresser.Today i find them in the top drawer of my dresser so i took a pair of sexy red pantie's out of my stash and put with them.Now i'm going to wait and see what she say's Justabit

Kristen Marie
02-22-2007, 12:26 PM
I'd take that as a good sign. It's fun to tease about getting her oversized or unused or unwanted clothes, but to have them show up in your drawers is a major step. Just don't go crazy and don't take it as anything more than a step. Go slowly....

Karren H
02-22-2007, 12:45 PM
Sounds like pantie war escalation to me.. Hope your both winners.... And also hope no lawyers will be enriched in the process!! Hehe

Love Karren

Sheila
02-22-2007, 07:41 PM
Wife playing game's

and cdr's don't????????????????

Sally2005
02-25-2007, 01:27 AM
With any luck she will add shoes, and you can add a bra and she can add a wig etc... until you have everything. Then you can tell her she is the one that encouraged you to do it if she ever says anything negative about it. Sounds like a fun way to do it.

Brenda Love
02-25-2007, 01:38 AM
My wife offers me her hand me downs all the time,but I don't trust her intentions and say no.:( If she outed me to my friends and family I would be devistated.

Hugs
Brenda

Sally2005
02-25-2007, 02:16 AM
I'm kinda in the same boat when it comes to hand me downs...we say 'they are for halloween' and end up in a big storage bag and no one remembers whats in there a year later so it is also my hiding spot. Secret hiding spot is right in the open.

Angie G
02-25-2007, 09:56 AM
Sounds ;ike your wife is cool :hugs:
Angie

Nigella
02-25-2007, 04:08 PM
and cdr's don't????????????????

Not all of us Jess, I "play" at being female because I am male, but it is not a game, it is my life :)

"Mary"
02-26-2007, 07:08 AM
Right on Sally. I play the Halloween card every year. I also use Valentines Day to my advantage and pick up clingy undies, for her for me, for both , and slip into hers/mine throughout the year when she least expects it.

You'd be surprised what a good job womens lightweight leggings do. "Sadly", the men's dept doesn't carry lightweight long underwear, so I have to shop the women's dept. Sometimes I can't find them in black or white so have to settle for baby blue or pink, oh well:happy:

I don't think my wife will ever support/bear more than Halloween.

tamparay
02-26-2007, 07:17 AM
well when i was married and had to hide and several times almost getting caught, having to jump in shower to wash off makeup, tripping trying to get pantyhose off, I was GLAD to get a divorce, some women couldnt be happy if you won the lotto...now Im happy and hang cute outfits in my closet no shame no explanation...raye in tampa