PDA

View Full Version : Socks

John
02-22-2007, 01:39 PM
I think FTM corssdressers must be the only group in which the size of you're socks actually does corelate to the size of you're... well, you know what I'm talking about ;)

Anyway, immaturity aside, last couple o' days I'v bean walking around with a pair of socks pined to me undies. And it feels SO AMAIZINGLY COOL. :D I LOVE it. I am so definatly wearing two pairs a time from now on. (I'm thinking about geting a properly made packer when I have mony, but socks are doing a good job for now).

Downside is: I'm going home from uni tomoro till monday. That means: goodbie socks. :cry: I don't know how that's guna feel, but I'm betting 'not good'.

I'm not out to anyone at home, friends or familie... I supose I could tell them, but... *sigh*

pocoyo
02-22-2007, 02:26 PM
Haha! That made me laugh.

Aww I'm glad you've been enjoying having a bulge :o
Uh... maybe you could just have a little something in there when you go home.. so you don't feel too odd. I felt like I was really going to miss my willy when I went to work recently, so I just popped a little sock in my underwear instead... so there was at least SOMETHING there, but something that no-one else would notice (as I am doing that experiment trying to present as mainly female at the moment).

Do you feel like you want to talk to your family about it then/starting to feel like you'd like to come out?

John
02-22-2007, 02:35 PM
Glad you fine me so amusing, pocks ;)

And good plan, I hadn't thought of that. Think I'll try it, thanks.

Well, I'm kind of semmie out here at uni, but I havn't bean home in nearly two months and really wan't ready to say anything back then, though I'm trying to get up the guts to talk to my mother this weakend. (wish me luck!)

pocoyo
02-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Hehe it was the socks-size correlation thing! :D :heehee:

Oh wow.. well very very good luck with telling your mom.
I hope it all goes really well :hugs:

Kieron Andrew
02-22-2007, 03:20 PM
after having a packy for so long i couldnt go back to the sock thing again, it would feel weird lol

best of luck telling mom Joshua!

pocoyo
02-22-2007, 03:31 PM
after having a packy for so long i couldnt go back to the sock thing again, it would feel weird lol

Yeah but it's better than that empty, lonely feeling of <<nothing>>!

Tristan
02-22-2007, 10:21 PM
I've never really tried the sock thing. I did find a pretty good packer online though that wasn't very costly and works great.

http://www.mangoproducts.net

Best of luck telling your mom. I've been working up the nerve to tell mine, but hardest part is trying to get her home alone!

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 08:43 AM
Mmmm mango... I love my mango so much ... I'm IN LOVE with it lol!

Btw... we're not allowed to talk about them much here. Only in the clubhouse. :( :(
Not that you really said much! Just thought I'd better warn you.
I got a whole thread moved when I was talking about how happy I was to get mine you see lol! :heehee:

John
02-23-2007, 03:07 PM
oh stuff it all, the socks are going back in. they can just deal with it.

(so 'stuff it all' quite liturally, then :heehee: )

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 05:58 PM
*hands back the socks, rather reluctantly*.... I was enjoying having that extra bulge....