PDA

View Full Version : A week of firsts

Kendra Irene
02-22-2007, 04:17 PM
With a local crossdressing formal coming, I ask my wife if I can loose the beard. There go the eyes. Compromise – beard off for 1 month – mid February to mid March. (I know how I’ll be dressed for my birthday, in March.) :devil:

I made an appointment at one of our MAC outlets, for a make-over. – four days but who’s counting? Now I’m worried on how to dress for the “MAC – day”. What I have learned is that if you look like you belong, no one notices you. Because my son doesn’t go to school until 11AM, and I know he has seen some of Kendra’s stuff, time for “the talk”. It went well and I can dress for the make-over appointment.

Comes the big day- TODAY. :D I dressed for the mall, Padded panties, panty-hose, camisole, black satin blouse, women’s jeans (sorry Karren), 4” heel boots, amber wig (long bangs to cover grey eyebrows), and clip-on earrings. Out to the mall. When I got there, I almost didn’t go in.:( There was a group of ladies getting out just 2 cars down, so I quickly got out and fell in, just behind them. Luck had it that they were going through the Bay store, to the mall. The Mac counter was just at the mall entrance.

All of the MAC ladies were friendly, and immediately at ease. The make-over went extremely well, and I felt that I looked quite good. AND there was the mall, just feet away. (KARREN made me do it)

:happy: :happy: I had a great 2 hours just walking around looking and trying on things, that I would never do in drab.
I found out the those other shoe stores (Not Payless) do not have much, that I liked, in wide widths.

I'm just waiting for my wife to get and see me:eek: . Maybe go out for supper!!!

:love: Kendra

linnea
02-22-2007, 04:21 PM
It's sounds like a great day, Kendra! Congratulations.

RobertaFermina
02-22-2007, 05:27 PM
There's another Butterfly !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Holly
02-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Kendra, way to go! When do we get the pictures?!? :D

Roberta Lynn
02-22-2007, 06:08 PM
Good for you Kendra, sounds like you had a great day. :happy:
How did your wife react to the makeover??? +?

Tina B.
02-22-2007, 06:21 PM
Kendra, great day, I eny you, and you have until mid March to enjoy it. maybe you can make it an annual event, like panty day March 1st!
I'm sure karen will forgive you for the jeans, she is so kind hearted. And she figures if your out that's a good thing!
Tina B.

Brianna Lovely
02-22-2007, 07:23 PM
Congradulations Kendra, how wonderful for you!

Mmm, March, huh? Well, spring is just around the corner, means summer is comming, much to warm for a beard, giggle.

paulaN
02-22-2007, 07:30 PM
That's great. I'm so happy for you. I would like to know your wife's reaction to the make over and If you went out to dinner. way to go sista.....

Sally24
02-22-2007, 11:00 PM
Don't know if that was your first steps out in the real world but sounds like you enjoyed it! Good Luck!

Sally

sandra-leigh
02-22-2007, 11:57 PM
With a local crossdressing formal coming, I ask my wife if I can loose the beard. There go the eyes. Compromise - beard off for 1 month - mid February to mid March.

Huh! How will I recognize you on Sunday?? :)