PDA

View Full Version : What I like about....

pocoyo
02-22-2007, 07:40 PM
Ok so this is a bit like that thread I did where we put "5 words that describe yourself/someone else on here"

Except this time you do a sentence that starts with "What I like about".
It can be something serious and meaningful/helpful, or something very silly!

Example:

What I like about Kieron is that he's always here!

You can do the same person however many times you want if you keep thinking things about them if you like. (For instance I might want to add something more about Kieron later).

What I like about Kieron is that he says what he means.

What I like about Kieron is that he makes me laugh... even when he doesn't mean to!

Now here's the catch... you can't just have fun bigging up the other guys... you also have to say something you like about yourself every time you say something nice about someone else!

Ok, ah, that applies to me too then (bugger, me and my big mouth), so here goes...

What I like about pocoyo is that he can go from moody and grumpy to laughing his ass off, in an instant.
What I like about pocoyo is that he is unashamedly flirtatious!
What I like about pocoyo is ... (I'm struggling now)... is that he does impressions and plays around like a fool all the time.

Your turn....

Kieron Andrew
02-22-2007, 07:53 PM
What i like about Poc is he's insanely hooked on me lol

what i like about kieron is he's loyal

pocoyo
02-22-2007, 08:11 PM
Hahaha!

What I like about Evert is that he is a really good tempered dude.

What I like about Pocs is that his hair grows really fast.... although not fast enough right now! (come on hair... groowww so I can get the experiment done!)

Abraxas
02-22-2007, 08:37 PM
What I like about Pocs is that he's so fun and silly that he always brings a smile to my face. :D

What I like about Kieron is his honesty.

What I like about CaptLex is that he's really open and understanding.

Okay, three for me now? Bugger.

What I like about Abraxas (Okay, feels too weird to do this in the third person).

What I like about me is... that I'm a good musician.
What I also like about me is that I can store ridiculous amounts of entirely useless information in my brain.
What I like about me is that I'm a nice person.

Tristan
02-22-2007, 10:18 PM
What I like about Kieron is that he gave me cd forum link.

What I like about Poco is that he has a wild spirit (from what I can tell so far) :)

What I like about Abraxas is that he is a fellow Dr House fan.

What I like about myself is that....

I'm loyal to my friends...

I eat peanut butter on hotdogs. (It is wicked awesome if you haven't tried it!)

I'm open to new experiences.

ZenFrost
02-22-2007, 11:13 PM
What I like about Abraxas is that he's not afraid to post his writing and is always around to offer advise and assistance.

What I like about Pocoyo is that he's always starting threads and posting funny comments.

What I like about CaptLex is that he keeps us updated on his transition and does a great job as Captain of this ship. ;-)

What I like about Felix is that he brings a level of maturity to things (can't let the inner children run around all the time).

What I like about Taylor is that he posts lots of picture to show off his handsome face.

What I like about Kieron is that he speaks his mind and has a great sense of humor.

What I like about Evert is that he's not afraid to ask for advise and tell us about little things in his life.

What I like about Ladymoonserpent is that he posts lots of links to useful things.

What I like about Dasein is that he brings up issues that we;ve all dealt with but don't always talk about.

What I like about ZenFrost is that he could think of things to write "What I like about" for so many people. Heh heh.

bi_weird
02-23-2007, 12:08 AM
Oh my goodness I'm going to forget someone. And probably repeat something without meaning to.
What I like about Das is that he means I'm not the only total dork here.
What I like about Kieron is that he's not afraid to tell us how it is.
What I like about CaptLex is that he's like a big brother, without being afraid to ask us for help either.
What I like about Abraxas is that he seems like someone who I could really be friends with (or more likely, know sorta well and be too shy to be really friends with) in real life.
What I like about Poc is his openness.

What I like about me is:
I'm a good worried mother to my guinea pigs (Zinc's foot is hurt :-( )
I'm a total dork.
I'm a good friend.
I can play the violin well.
I'm learning to open up, on here and elsewhere.

Oh guys, I like you all for everything but I can't keep coming up with things I like about myself. Maybe more later.

John
02-23-2007, 04:08 AM
Right, lets see if we can get this hungover brain to work, shal we?

What I like about the Capt' is that he seams to like all the same humour as me :D
What I like about Keiron is that he's replied to just about everything here.
What I like about Tristan is that he eats penut butter on hotdogs (how the hell did you come up with that, hu?)
What I like about Poccoyo is the poco poco vidio. Way cool, man.

What I like about EVERYONE is that no on has ever said anything about my spelling :hugs: (you wouldn't belive how often I'm critisezed for that elcewhere)

Anyway...
What I like about Joshua is that he is a walking thesorus.
What I like about Joshua is that he is funny
What I like about Joshua is that his head is full of uselus yet disterbing facts
What I like about Joshua is that he passed last night! (no, I'm not leting up about that any time soon:D )

Now... off to find breakfast...

CaptLex
02-23-2007, 10:33 AM
Wow, you guys are great - coming up with stuff for so many people. I haven't played yet 'cause I'm afraid to forget somebody . . . . mmmm . . . maybe later. :tongueout

What I like about EVERYONE is that no on has ever said anything about my spelling :hugs: (you wouldn't belive how often I'm critisezed for that elcewhere)
BTW, Joshua, all that matters is what you have to say - however you say it, is not important. We understand you. :happy:

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 10:49 AM
Wow, you guys are great - coming up with stuff for so many people. I haven't played yet 'cause I'm afraid to forget somebody . . . . mmmm . . . maybe later. :tongueout

Hehe, that's why you can just randomly pick one person at a time!

Btw Zen.... you owe us a bunch of "what you like about yourself"s, because you only gave us one, even though you said lots of nice things about other people!

Felix
02-23-2007, 12:38 PM
Ok What I like about you all is that you make me feel totally comfortable about myself, you are good listeners, you are warm and accepting, honest and trusting, loyal, devoted to the forum, great at giving and receiving advice and just plian great to hang out with my friends and ya make me laugh and everyone else laugh too :hugs: :hugs:

Whoops now me.... I like being a man as far as I can take it at the moment:eek:
I like my ability to be philosophical and thoughtful. I like it that Zen thinks I can bring a mature edge to things, Thanx Zen :hugs: There's probably more but can't think for now lol. Truth is I don't like blowing my own trumpet :o xx Felix :hugs:

ZenFrost
02-23-2007, 06:27 PM
Btw Zen.... you owe us a bunch of "what you like about yourself"s, because you only gave us one, even though you said lots of nice things about other people!

Pffft. So much for trying to sneakily get away from doing that. It was easier to find things I liked about other people than myself. Hmmm, What I like about myself is that...

I can speak/type/read/understand 1337 fluently, in several dialects.
I'm an evil genius on a computer.
I know how to freak people out by turning their computers against them.
My parents, who have worked with computers since computers first existed, come to me for help with certain tech problems.
I understand enough internet based programming languages to pick apart any webpage from just it's code.
I took the hacker test and got a surprisingly good score for someone that doesn't hack.
If I can't get my computer to do what I want, I'll bypass security protocols/write a program to force it into submission.
I can use a trackpad better than a mouse and know command key shortcuts for just about everything.

Hmmm, I think there was a bit of a pattern in those "what I like about me" statements. They all seem rather computer related. I guess I'm proud of being such a compuer nerd/tech geek. Ah, I just thought of another one.

What I like about bi_weird is that his last avatar was so neato that I did a double take when I first saw it.

Oh, this means I need another one for me. Ugh.

Um, what I like about me is that I can tell time in binary in 3 different formats.

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 06:38 PM
Hahaha, that post was fantastic! :D :clap:

What's a trackpad?
I can use a drawing tablet better than a mouse.

What I like about ZenFrost, is that he is an evil genius :devil:

What I like about Felix is that he is such a nice person.

What I like about pocoyo is that he went to work stinking of aftershave lol!

MJ
02-23-2007, 06:50 PM
what i like about poc is he is fun friendly and caring

what i like about captain he cares understanding and encouraging

what i like about Felix he is smart serious caring

what i like about Kieron is fun loving. goofy & nice

what i like about Abraxas he is the Mr Spock of the forum :D

what i like about ZenFrost he's smart & caring

what i like about all you guys is you are all understanding and caring and you all rock

oops sorry here you are :-

what i like about myself
a. i am happy with who i am
b. I have a wonderful family here at cd.com
c. I am creative and artistic
d. i care and feel for all my friends
e. i walk in to it way to easy " open mouth incert foot " lol

kerrianna
02-23-2007, 07:34 PM
What I like about Zen Frost is that he's my friend and not my enemy! I hope. :nailbiting: *hugs computer* He's also way cool and interesting.

What I like about Felix is that he is sensible and compassionate.

What I like about Capt Lex is that he is both serious and humourous at the same time.

What I like about Pocoyo is...well, what don't I like? :heehee: OK, mainly, that he is creative, curious and caring. (the 3 c's)

What I like about Kieron is that he is resourceful and witty and generous.

What I like about Bi Weird is that he is thoughtful, open-minded, and expansive.

What I like about Evert is that he is playful, creative, and clever.

What I like about Joshua is that he is brave, humourous, and so smart he passed! YAY JOSHUA! :hugs:

What I like about Abraxas is that he is intelligent, funny, and surprising.

What I like about Happyfish is that although he is new he is jumping right in and seems curious and bright. He's also Canadian, eh?

phew...I could go on but now I have to come up with..let's see...*counts*...10! :eek: nice things about myself!!??
yeep, should have ignored more people...okay...here goes..

1. what I like about myself is that I am very imaginative.
2. ...I have a wicked sense of humour and like to make people laugh.
3. ... I am compassionate and kind.
4. ... I am empathetic to others, usually.
5. ... I am creative and artistic
6. ... I connect well with animals.
7. ... I am pretty happy with who I am.
8. ... I have a wonderful family.
9. ... I like to think outside the box.
10. ..I'm a smarty pants. :p

aww, only 10...I could go on and on. Like how modest I am. :heehee:

Hey MJ, you owe us 6 nice things about yourself. That's what we really want to see. People saying nice things about themselves. Self esteem is so important and you always want to see it in your friends.

ZenFrost
02-23-2007, 07:38 PM
What's a trackpad?
I can use a drawing tablet better than a mouse.

A laptop computer doesn't come with a mouse so it has a littly touch-sensitive rectangle and button(s) that does exactly the same thing as a mouse. Many people have a hard time using them but I've had laptops for years and have gotten really good with it. I love tablets! They're definately the best for my artistic endevors. As good with a trackpad as I may be, tablets are always better.

Hey MJ, if I had to go back and write a whole bunch of stuff about myself then you gotta do that about yourself too. ;-P

P.S. What makes you think I'm caring? O.o Evil genius is like the opposite of caring. Muahaha (that was my evil laugh ;-).

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 08:46 PM
Oooh one of those!! I'm pretty good with those too, my mum's laptop has one, my exes did too. I prefer a mouse or my drawing tablet though.

What I like about Kerrianna is that she is a wonderful, amazingly kind-hearted sweet, intelligent, caring, astute, empathetic, sweet, truly lovely person.

Believe me, I know what I'm talking about here.
(Sorry for being all emotional but I am a bit sad and she just sent me a lovely pm :love:)

Sierra Evon
02-23-2007, 09:03 PM
What I like about Poc ? , he seems to be quite to character , not sure what to think , i think its past my grade level .....:heehee:

Tristan
02-23-2007, 09:52 PM
What I like about Tristan is that he eats penut butter on hotdogs (how the hell did you come up with that, hu?)

My dad always used to eat 'em that way. It's yummy heh

kerrianna
02-23-2007, 09:53 PM
TY Pocs. :hugs: :love:

btw...you have to say another thing you like about yourself.
:tongueout :happy:

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 09:56 PM
What I like about Tristan is that he seems like a really nice dude and he has a very cool hair-cut, not to mention the fact he likes hot dogs with peanut butter on them! :happy:

What I like about myself is, my mango willy :happy:

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 09:58 PM
TY Pocs. :hugs: :love:

btw...you have to say another thing you like about yourself.
:tongueout :happy:

oops, thought i'd gotten away with it...and I would have too if it weren't you meddling wenches hehe.

What I like about me is my collection of dvds, not as many as some people have, but I really like what I've got and enjoy adding to them and cataloging them shhh :o :)
(Haha that is still about me, cos I collected 'em). :happy:

kerrianna
02-23-2007, 10:47 PM
What I like about Poc ? , he seems to be quite to character , not sure what to think , i think its past my grade level .....:heehee:

Ohhhh Sierra....you have to say something you like about yourself now too! No getting out of it darling.

We're waiting. :daydreaming:

--------

Pocs, I will NOT ask about your mango willy. Good enough just to know you like it. :heehee: :blushing:

pocoyo
02-24-2007, 01:03 AM
Pocs, I will NOT ask about your mango willy. Good enough just to know you like it. :heehee: :blushing:

:heehee: :D

kerrianna
02-24-2007, 01:41 AM
What I like about Kimberley is that she is supportive, giving, and respectful. She is also a hoot to hang out with, teasing, and pleasing :blushing:, the boys!

What I like about Amy Wannabe is that she is very brave and she tries to help others.

What I like about me is that I am a loyal little puppy. :happy:

What I like about me is I can cook without a recipe! And not poison anyone!

pocoyo
02-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Well what I like about Kimberley, is that she is very caring and thoughtful and wise and serious yet a lot of fun at the same time.
I love the way she can seem totally deadpan one minute and be flirting about in a tiny mini skirt the next... :D

What I like about me is, I make a mean cup of warm water with honey in it :heehee:

Sherlyn
02-27-2007, 05:42 PM
Hmmmmm Can I say 2 ppl so far ...well I will anyways :p
What I like about Poc and Kieron is...they have a cool sense of having fun on the forum and a very sincere serious side when they are personal ...which is what I love
What I like about me ...hmmmmmmm ..I make sure Im never outta batteries for my cam ...lol

Kieron Andrew
02-27-2007, 05:50 PM
Hmmmmm Can I say 2 ppl so far ...well I will anyways :p
What I like about Poc and Kieron is...they have a cool sense of having fun on the forum and a very sincere serious side when they are personal ...which is what I love
What I like about me ...hmmmmmmm ..I make sure Im never outta batteries for my cam ...lol
you gotta say two things about you then :heehee:

pocoyo
02-27-2007, 05:51 PM
Yeah! And .. awwwww :D Thanks!

Sherlyn
02-27-2007, 05:57 PM
Ok Ok ..What I like about me ...part 2 ......I'm very easy to get along with and bake good chicken ..:) :p