PDA

View Full Version : Look at all the beautiful girls!!

QZ2
02-22-2007, 07:54 PM
If you haven't looked yet, do so now. The Picture and Video gallery's first post is full of wonderful pictures of the girls of this forum. I never tire of looking at them and marvelling at just how beautiful most of them are. Some are sexy, some glamorous, some classy. Some of the photos are professional but most are not.

But not all of us can be so beautiful. Some of us just don't have the right equipment or expertise or even the need. But those pictures are there as well and I love them just as much as the glamorous ones. They show us all that no matter where we are in the spectrum, we do what we can with what we have and are proud of it.

I want to express my appreciation to all of you girls that have posted your photos. They make my day, every day.

Love, Susie

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24621

Angie G
02-22-2007, 08:33 PM
I agree all you girl rock :hugs:
Angie

MJ
02-22-2007, 08:34 PM
thank you, i do too and what erin said :D . i find that it helps me to try harder and gives me idea's
hugs

marie354
02-22-2007, 08:48 PM
You know... I've never been through all of them. I'm trying to now and you are sooo right about all the cuties.
It is interesting to note how some have changed from then to now.
I think that everyone should go back and look as well.

Trisha
02-23-2007, 12:11 AM
i have some on in there you can find them by clicking on my name and going thuo my post i think thay are called a summer day or something like that anyway thanks from me and all :D

michellebesweet
02-23-2007, 12:20 AM
I look at all the pictures and I also see alot of work. Some of us take longer to look good than others, but we all are trying to reach that goal of being the woman that we all want to be. For those who are not there yet, don't give up, your goal is reachable, its there for you to reach for, just go get it.

kimberly_f37
02-23-2007, 10:21 AM
Lots of Sexy Lady's !!!

marie354
02-23-2007, 10:32 AM
I was amazed when I look at them all yesterday!

Just looking at the pictures, and some that have updated their avatars... Oh my!
Everyone needs to go and at least look at their own post there, just to see.