PDA

View Full Version : How long can U go without crossdressing?

Jesse69
02-22-2007, 09:44 PM
Me, when unemployed, I like to xdress every day. I would miss it if 3 days go by. But when I'm busy working sometimes I'm too busy after work to dress up and only do it weekends.

How about you?

amy lynn
02-22-2007, 09:49 PM
its hard for me to go even one day without dressing. its just a part of my daily life.

Jocelyn Quivers
02-22-2007, 09:57 PM
Not long before withdrawal symptons start occuring:Angry3: Joceyln

Karren H
02-22-2007, 10:06 PM
I can go weeks..... SIGH... If I have to.....

Karren

Tedi
02-22-2007, 10:14 PM
Humm... To some degree, I dress whenever I'm home. My longest shift at work is 16 hours.. so.. 16 hours, give or take.

marie354
02-22-2007, 10:19 PM
I've gone a couple of weeks without in the past.

I may be going to find out again soon.
My SO and I have been discussing moving to Greenville, NC with her son & daughter-in-law to help with their bills till they get out of college, next month.

They have never heard of Sandy, and my SO doesn't want them to know yet.
Could be fun moving there though.

Tina B.
02-22-2007, 10:28 PM
I have gone years with out dressing in the past, but now, a few days seems like a long time, but then I guess you do what you got to do!
Tina B.

gianna25
02-22-2007, 10:30 PM
Right now i am on day 26 ;-)

Adrienne Heels
02-22-2007, 10:31 PM
went all summer..never had a chance to dress with the family all home

Mary Morgan
02-22-2007, 10:32 PM
I went without dressing for five years after my first wife died. Now I dress in some form almost daily, and get crazy if I cannot dress fully at least once each week.

susiej
02-22-2007, 10:39 PM
We've written about this elsewhere -- I'm one of those girls who has hot and cold, or maybe I should say, pink and blue spells, sometimes weeks in length.

I can go through weeks when I think idly about dressing, and even have the opportunity to do so, but just pass it by in favor of a book, or a TV show, or work. Most often, work. Then, something hits me, and I just wannabe, gottabe, havetabe, needtabe female. I think of my feminine self 24x7. If I'm not wearing a bra, I'm constantly thinking about wearing a bra, and if I am, I'm in ecstasy. I trance myself constantly, reinforcing my femininity.

Guess which phase I'm in now :).

It's not a matter of raw arousal. My girl phases last for days or weeks, and don't increase with arousal, or diminish with arousal relieved. And, no, it's not a matter of 28 days, so don't even go there.

Then, it passes, and I put my clothes away, and encrypt my hypno files, and go back to being only a mild-mannered bank manager for a while.

I can't explain it, but it's been like this for many, many years.

Hugs,
Susie

RobertaFermina
02-22-2007, 10:46 PM
Maybe a week.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Glenda58
02-22-2007, 10:55 PM
A year or two at the most thats if I'm with someone. Now it will be about 6 weeks maybe more with the broken arm.

Suzie S.
02-23-2007, 04:20 AM
A few days at the most. :happy:

lexygirl
02-23-2007, 04:35 AM
I haven't dressed in 2 months:straightface: I just haven't had the time. I'm all fuzzy face right now :strugglin

tanya3
02-23-2007, 04:54 AM
i dress in a lbd ,thongs ,water bra and push up pads each morning before work and on the weekend , so i guess about 16 hrs .

jessieblake521
02-23-2007, 05:22 AM
I dress every day cant seem to go without dressing

Brianna Lovely
02-23-2007, 05:27 AM
I wear something fem every day (not counting underwear), fem shorts or jeans and a fem top, are everyday wear for me.

So, I guess my longest time without dressing, is when I'm sleeping, giggle.

Dagmar
02-23-2007, 06:52 AM
I dress every day. As soo as I walk into my home WHAM...it's pretty up time. Love it. Just love it.

VERONICARH
02-23-2007, 08:15 AM
About every day, except week-end, from Dec.-Mar. and maybe once a week partial dressed the rest of the time.

Emily Ann Brown
02-23-2007, 08:16 AM
I have done 5 1/2 months once in the last 16 months. About a month I guess before I start back to underwear at work (or get antsy).

Emily Ann

Jenn_L
02-23-2007, 08:20 AM
I dress about once every 2 months or so for the day. I am busy with school most of the time and busy planning a wedding.

QZ2
02-23-2007, 09:00 AM
When the wife is away, as she is now for a ten day trip, I am 24/7 (except when I am out). When we are toghether, which is most of the time also 24/7 there is little opportunity. That can be several months so I compensate by taking little bits of time, like when she is off to the store, and do a quickie.

Another compensation is my nails. I keep them fairly long and well shaped. She doesn't like them but also does not know why I like them that way. I can look at my nails and get that wonderful little girlie thrill, any time I want.

If wife was out of my life I think I would try a period of living as a woman to see where my head really is.

Susie

Rachaelb64
02-23-2007, 09:08 AM
In the past my longest is 18months in one go, 2x 3months, 6weeks, then there are days weeks when I cant wait to gret back from work and dress...oh and at least 4/6days a month when my kids are with me..

:happy:

Bonnie D
02-23-2007, 09:19 AM
I haven't dressed since October. My daughter withdrew from her courses in December and is now taking an evening course so she's been home everyday. I've only been able to occasionally wear panties under my office wear.

I don't like not being able to dress but I have no choice at the present time. I know things will change soon so that helps me cope.

Bonnie

stacie
02-23-2007, 09:31 AM
If I have to a few weeks, But I need a lot of support from my wife. Other wise 12 to 24 hours.

jodie
02-23-2007, 09:32 AM
that since I started several weeks ago....I have worn panties 24/7.

And I'm loving it.

I'm taking little baby steps-it's a little scary for me, I'll admit-but I am really enjoying letting "Jodie" come out and play...

Cristi
02-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Well, I underdress every day, so lets not count that.

As far as outer clothes, I'm in a period right now where I'm dressing every day when I get home from work, and almost all day on days off (unless I have to leave the house). There have been times in the past where I've gone weeks without dressing... it goes in cycles.

Beyond that, there is the FULLY dressing (not just clothes... makeup, fingernail polish, hair styling). In the past I'd only done that every few months at most, but lately I've been doing that at least once per week, even if I can only stay dressed half a day before needing to clean it all off.

In one way, I'm NOT looking forward to Summer. I think the only way I can pass right now is because I can get away with dark tights, long sleeve shirts/dresses, gloves and a jacket. Once summer comes, it is going to be a LOT harder (if possible at all) to make myself presentable in nude PH, jumpers or short sleeve dresses that come above the knees and bare hands! I'll just have to keep working on the 'look'!

Jena11
02-23-2007, 07:39 PM
The longest time for me was back in 1996 when I was still married, we were living appart for sometime. I tired for a couple of months. That was it. Then maybe a day or two. Since 2000, I only wear womens underwear and do not have any mens. Jena:love:

Sierra Evon
02-23-2007, 08:05 PM
I need to everyday and I do , so answer for me is not long !!!!!,

Tasha Meredith
02-23-2007, 08:09 PM
I went from April to October without constant urges. That's what? 6-7 months. I was way busier with work and guy stuff. Maybe the season change switched my mood.

Rachel Morley
02-23-2007, 08:22 PM
How long can U go without crossdressing?
Oh my gosh - not very long at all I'm afraid. :o Fortunately for me I get to partial dress all the time and often my clothes are fairly obviously women's ones, which (for me) translates to feeling feminine a lot of the time and so I don't need to dress fully en femme anywhere as much as I would want to if I didn't partial dress.

Having said all that, even with partial dressing every day, I can only maybe go between one or two weeks before the "pull of the closet" is too great.

michellebesweet
02-23-2007, 11:51 PM
The most I have gone is three month, and it drove me crazy. This was due to a hurricane in our area. But normally I may go as long as one month, but thats it, after that I need a pantihose fix really bad.

Jennaie
02-24-2007, 12:14 AM
Depends on what exactly you consider crossdressing. I have purged all my clothing and make-up except for a few pair a microfiber panties that I find so comfortable that I could not let them go.

They are women's panties, and they do make me feel fem but I also wear mens thongs as well. Both of them feel sexy and fem on me. I don't know if this is what any of you would consider crossdressing but I do. If it makes me aware of my feminine side, I consider it crossdressing. That said, I think I could go many years only wearing underwear that provides me with a fem feeling.

CDTiffany
02-24-2007, 01:23 AM
Tiffany Time!!!! Has to be met!! MMMMM!!!!!!! I have to get all dolled up!!!
At least 2 to 3 times a week. And I mean to the 9's. MMMM!!!!
Tiffany time, Tiffany w/tiffany/toy+++++ MMMM GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love being a girl, woman, lady, ****, *****, little girl!!!!!ANY TIME ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess, i like to dress up when I wan too,
Lucky, I can do it now!!!!!
XOXO Tiffany

Angela E.
02-24-2007, 09:53 AM
Tiffany Time!!!! Has to be met!! MMMMM!!!!!!! I have to get all dolled up!!!
At least 2 to 3 times a week. And I mean to the 9's. MMMM!!!!
Tiffany time, Tiffany w/tiffany/toy+++++ MMMM GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love being a girl, woman, lady, ****, *****, little girl!!!!!ANY TIME ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess, i like to dress up when I wan too,
Lucky, I can do it now!!!!!
XOXO Tiffany

Anything less and I start to get bitchy.-Angela.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :GE: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

DeeInGeorgia
02-24-2007, 11:14 PM
Five years ago, about 2 weeks was all I could take without at least a little underdressing. Today, I cannot go 2 days without the need to at least underdress.

Dee

Jammie Lyann
02-25-2007, 03:29 AM
I wear undies 24/7 , how ever full dress about 4 to 6 weeks , would love to dress more often, but I have to plan things around family. even though they know, I still feel that I like to keep it some what private.

stephanie100
02-25-2007, 03:52 AM
Every day could not go without but not looking forward to sommer

Kate Simmons
02-25-2007, 03:52 AM
I'm guessing indefinately. Although I haven't tried it yet, CDing has become elective for me. I only dress because I want to, not because I have to. That is probably because I enjoy being both Richard and Salandra and dress how I want, when I want. This may sound strange to some but is pretty much a way of life for me. Currently I'm spending a couple days as Rich and a couple days as Sal. This gives me the best of both worlds to enjoy anyway.:happy:

Marianna Julianna
02-25-2007, 04:07 AM
As long as I have to, I get very hard to live with though.