PDA

View Full Version : It's here! It's here! Yay!

Tristan
02-22-2007, 10:56 PM
http://www.underworks.com/996.html

It got here today and it's excellent!! Was a bit hard to wiggle into but omg my chest is so flat and with a shirt can't tell I have those evil things. Thank you underworks!!!! I'm so happy with my new haircut I feel like a real gent tonight. *does happy dance about apt driving cat nuts*

bi_weird
02-22-2007, 11:58 PM
Hey congrats! Sounds excellent! I'm quite jealous, 'cause I haven't been brave enough to do more than buy a tighter sports bra. Post a pic?

Abraxas
02-23-2007, 02:07 AM
Sweet! Glad you're liking it, mate.
That's it, as soon as I get my paycheck, that's the first thing I'm buying.

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 08:55 AM
Ahhh that's awesome that you're so happy!! :D :D:thumbsup:

I can't wait 'til I've got my "experiment" (of growing hair and trying to be more girly to see what it's like) over and done with so I can have my hair cut again and dance around happily annoying my dog hehehe!

I'm so glad you have a lovely flat chest... I have never got a binder because I am terrified of damaging the chest material...1) because if I'm stuck with boobs I don't want to have stretched out of shape ones. 2) I am terrified of doing some nastier damage.... there's a history of breast cancer in my family so I just don't want to make them angry, if that makes sense!!
I just wear a tight sports bra (tube type obviously, not cupped!)

Dasein9
02-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Ahhh that's awesome that you're so happy!! :D :D:thumbsup:

I can't wait 'til I've got my "experiment" (of growing hair and trying to be more girly to see what it's like) over and done with so I can have my hair cut again and dance around happily annoying my dog hehehe!

With all due respect, Poc, could typing the above perhaps -- just maybe -- indicate something about how the experiment's going?

Not trying to pressure you, but I've seen a few references to the Experiment of late, and you don't sound, well.... happy about it.

pocoyo
02-23-2007, 05:54 PM
With all due respect, Poc, could typing the above perhaps -- just maybe -- indicate something about how the experiment's going?

Not trying to pressure you, but I've seen a few references to the Experiment of late, and you don't sound, well.... happy about it.

ahahaha! You're right. *mumblegrumble*
But it's a necessary process. If I don't go through it... I'll always wonder.... :happy:
(Even though I'm "cheating" and being really boyish a lot... but at least I'm still growing my hair so I have the ABILITY to have long girly hair and make up when I need to).

Dasein9
02-24-2007, 11:07 AM
Fair enough.

Mainly, I guess my only concern is making sure you know we support you and want you to be happy. :D

pocoyo
02-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Fair enough.

Mainly, I guess my only concern is making sure you know we support you and want you to be happy. :D

awww, you really are lovely, thank you :hugs:
Btw... I just really badly cheated and went out into the great public amongst a bunch of out of towners as a boy. :angel: :o

Dasein9
02-24-2007, 12:21 PM
Good for you! A break isn't a terrible thing. Scientists don't run experiments 24/7.

pocoyo
02-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Good for you! A break isn't a terrible thing. Scientists don't run experiments 24/7.

Bloomin' good point.... bloomin' good point.... :D
(Although to be honest I am still spending about 80% of my time as a boy or just "as me"... oooops!) Haha don't read too much into "just me"... I just mean that I'm not making an effort to be girly at those "just me" times and am, well, just me... :straightface: ... ok now my head hurts :p

CaptLex
02-24-2007, 12:31 PM
Bloomin' good point.... bloomin' good point.... :D
(Although to be honest I am still spending about 80% of my time as a boy or just "as me"... oooops!) Haha don't read too much into "just me"... I just mean that I'm not making an effort to be girly at those "just me" times and am, well, just me... :straightface: ... ok now my head hurts :p

Hmmm . . . freudian slip? *strokes his chin, and nods his head* :raisedeyebrow:

pocoyo
02-24-2007, 01:26 PM
Hmmm . . . freudian slip? *strokes his chin, and nods his head* :raisedeyebrow:

Hey!!
HEhehe Lexistotle and his beard-stroking strikes again!